Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:22:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best price to Sell Bitcoin...???  (Read 95 times)
bparkash09 (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:22:54 PM

I purchased Bitcoin on $9500 now what is the best price to sell Bitcoin and how I can realize that this is right time to sell because some of my friends are saying me they buy Bitcoin on $500 and sell it on $1000+ now all they are very disappointed from their decision.Now how I can realize this is right time to sell.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 05:26:16 PM

In my opinion, there really isn't "a best time to sell", because we still didn't see the huge potential that Bitcoin has. If you purchased it at 9500$, then my suggestion is to wait until it breaks that price again and HODL. Once you are satisfied with your profits, then you can decide whether to sell or not. There is a very strong chance that Bitcoin will break the 15000$ price this year again (like it did last year).

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:35:03 PM

You simply need to set a target for yourself. Wirh which kind pf profit will you be satisfied? +1000$ or +50%? Everything depends on you. The best moment of all the times to sell bitcoins was on 20k$ and currently this is my own target, everything I do now is waiting for bitcoin come back to that price and moved other coins with itself.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 05:40:48 PM

Just wait for bulls to return in the market, im sure bitcoin will definitely hit previous all time highs again, so 20k could be a good target, if you can hold long term and volumes are high during the next bull run expect new all time highs.

lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:47:44 PM

Depends on how much profit you want. selling above $10000 will give you a 3+% profit and $10000 btcoin price is reasonable and I think we'll achieve this within a couple of weeks.
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:50:15 PM

You simply need to set a target for yourself. Wirh which kind pf profit will you be satisfied? +1000$ or +50%? Everything depends on you. The best moment of all the times to sell bitcoins was on 20k$ and currently this is my own target, everything I do now is waiting for bitcoin come back to that price and moved other coins with itself.

I totally agree with you. There is no objectively better price that would satisfy everyone. Everything depends on what goals you set for yourself. You definitely need to wait for bitcoin to exceed $9500, otherwise you will lose what you have invested. And then everything depends on you. It is almost impossible to guess in such a case. Watch for price fluctuations and choose the best price for sale by your standards.
HighlanderMonk

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:51:01 PM

It depends of your coin holding/trading strategy. If you know that there is a potential x10 coin, you can sell it and buy that coin. But if you have no experience you'd better keep your BTC.
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:11:31 PM

What are you talking about Cheesy
Why do you calculate profit whe bitcoin will be 10000, or 15000, or even 20000 no matter, because it will be, and I should say more - it may cost more expensive than you expect it can. You would like to sell revolutionary technology that can change all the world just for 500$ profit? Not my business, go ahead of course, but I should warn you and give a little advice kinda-
Bitcoin is not that thing that you can sell, you can only buy Bitcoin Wink

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
bitor

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:14:19 PM

Everyone, who has a BTC need to wait, when it will be more then 10k dollars. We saw a lot of predictions, that BTC will be 37k or 45k dollars in the end of 2018, and i really believe in this predictions.
mariayaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:17:44 PM

why to sell BTC this time? wait till the end of this year and decide. I don't think its a good time for trading at least for few months, just invest in

✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST - FAIR ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦   (https://www.bitgame.com/?trackCode=BITCOINTALK)
jackichan

Activity: 116

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:22:11 PM

the best price zone to sell bitcoin is the one when the capitalization get too high in the short time (buble phenomenon )  Roll Eyes
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:27:33 PM

I purchased Bitcoin on $9500 now what is the best price to sell Bitcoin and how I can realize that this is right time to sell because some of my friends are saying me they buy Bitcoin on $500 and sell it on $1000+ now all they are very disappointed from their decision.Now how I can realize this is right time to sell.

You may find the portfolio analysis website and application in the market you can install that set the value when you want to sell the bitcoins. If you do not want to see the profit in a short term means you can hodl the bitcoin for long time around 6 months from now.
When the time reaching october you will see the peak value hits in the market for sure dude.
cilgindansci

Activity: 504

umachit.fund

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:30:06 PM

I think you shouldn't never sell Bitcoin. If you sell now, I'm sure you will be very sorry. See Bitcoin in June.

btcefeyigit39

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:30:38 PM

Those who log into the crypto money world must do good research. and then develop their strategy. I think the best selling price is 30 percent more than the price you get.
emmanmalaman

Activity: 115

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:31:43 PM

Check the historical snapshot of Bitcoin in 2016 and 2017 this same date of March. What we're experiencing right now is a correction since December so expect the prices of Bitcoin to increase after 3 - 6 months especially during the BER months.
rajuahmed763

Activity: 456

🔥 Ultimate Launchpad on TON 🔥

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:35:41 PM

Although it is not bitcoin section. But you posted, no problem I am trying an answer from mind.
Bitcoin price not same all time. Its increase and decrease. But if you get frustration, then you ca sell it. But my suggestion is for hodl until to get success/profit.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:37:28 PM

You are confusing the whole trade with your friends trade. Just because they made best sell of their life doesn't mean that it will repeat in your life as well. I mean come on brother the best time to sell starts right from the time when you start getting the profits. If you have bought the coin at $9500 then whenever the prices are above this value then that is profit for you and off course the best time to sell everything.  Cheesy

But on the bright side its your decision on how much profits to make. If you want more then have patience and let the bitcoin go up and up.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: