Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 03:48:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best exchange for Crypto currency and Bitcoin Trading....????  (Read 132 times)
bparkash09 (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:39:14 PM

Now in all market so many exchange are arrive and people are very confused what type of exchange they use for training crypto and to hold Bitcoin.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 05:43:55 PM

At the moment im trading at Kucoin and im enjoying it, it is a real quality exchange and im always very comfortable to trade there, meanwhile a new exchange called cobinhood is also of good quality and features.

Fazlurkhan.kz

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:51:38 PM

To hold bitcoin the best way is to store them in an offline or hardware wallet as online exchanges could get hacked anytime no matter how secure it is. Talking about an exchange for the trading purpose it is better to go forward for an exchange which allows users to trade even through their local currency and has an option to transfer funds from your bank account to the exchange and vice versa.
Also here are some of the best international exchanges-
  • Binance
  • Gate.io
  • YoBit
  • Bitmex

deevan

Activity: 238
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:26:34 PM

yes, you are right, so many exchanges are out there even new exchanges are also coming. To select the exchange first you have to see on which exchange your token is listed. But for most of the new ICO the token is not released on an exchange immediately sometimes it takes 1-3 months. But if your token is ERC-20 compatible & you want to sell then you can trade them on forkdelta or IDeX they are decentralized exchange you just need to enter contract address of your token & you are good to go but you can only trade them with ETH only. But if you want to trade Bitcoin & altcoins that are already listed on reputed exchanges so some of the good exchanges are Kraken, Binance, Kucoin, Bitstamp, Poloniex & Gemini. And don't store your Bitcoin or Altcoin on an exchange it is risky you may lose if an attacker exploits any vulnerability present on those exchanges, store them on the wallet for which private keys are held by you only.
Jeff333

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:52:24 PM

I use Binance and Kucoin.
Convenient to trade and a small commission. But there is no margin trading.
btctalk123

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:54:20 PM

I use Binance and Kucoin.
Convenient to trade and a small commission. But there is no margin trading.

Small fees? I think that you are wrong with this.

They are charging 0.50% for each trade, if you trade more than $10,000, they are charging you aproximately $50 for that.

And also, the withdrawal fees for most of those exchanges are not less than $10 for bitcoin, and $7 for Ethereum.

Jillkill

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:55:01 PM

Now in all market so many exchange are arrive and people are very confused what type of exchange they use for training crypto and to hold Bitcoin.

At the moment Binance takes the lead, very great exchange with good incentives  followed by Kucoin... Just make sure you atleast have an account in each of the two exchanges
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 03:19:23 AM

Use exchange only for cryptocurrency trading and dont hold your Bitcoin in exchange because there are alot of issue of hacking, all exchange that has big volume is best for crypto trading so we get more liquidity in trading. Some of these exchange is Binance, Bittrex, Poloniex, Kucoin, Gate.io, Kraken, Okex, Huobi and more. And to be more safety use minimum 2 different exchange and dont put all money in one single exchange.

omnik

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:34:04 AM

Major exchange sites will always become the right choice for you dude, It's easy to liquidate your amount and that gives a lot of guarantee rather than trade in the small exchange site that has filled up by so many shitcoin. I guess they are all becoming the best choice right now.
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:23:06 AM

Many trader used Binance now because this exchange has great volume, but old exchange like Poloniex, Kraken, HitBTC is also best one and has big volume too. Just make account there and chooce which good for you, every trader has different choice and decision.
Sara Khan Afridi

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:27:33 AM

Best was poloniex
than bittrex took over
and now binance taking over Bittrex.
Choice is yours (y)
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 04:39:10 AM

I would only advise one exchange and that is Binance. The reasons being:
  • No verification required for up to daily 2 BTC withdrawal limit
  • Many popular and non-shit coins and tokens
  • Regular updates
  • Strong security and ability to resolve security and stability issues quickly
  • Airdrops and regular trading contests
  • Referral commissions
  • Regular and advanced trading options
  • Low minimum withdrawal limits and fast processing
  • Low fees and even lower with Binance's native token BNB
  • Multiple language support
  • Random surprises in form of fees discounts etc.

Hope you will find my suggestion useful. Smiley

Jimmy palumbo

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:40:40 AM

Binance exchange, this is the world's largest exchange at present, there is a big volume, every day trading is active, so I suggest you use this exchange, the user experience is really good.

GreatGEEK

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:02:17 AM

Reputation and security are the most important things for me. Of course, it must be simple in use as well. In my list are Coinbase and CEX so far.
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:17:09 PM

Despite the fact that now the Binance exchange was bought by people from goldman sachs. I think that it still remains the most popular, but it will be temporary, because today the community is waiting for decentralized exchanges that will work very well.
JCLee

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:20:40 PM

Bitfinex/ Binance/ Kucoin/ Bittrex.........There are a lot of good exchanges but not all of them have mobile trading app so I only use Binance to trade my Bitcoin and all other cryptocurrency. But at the moment, I don't know why Binance's traffic and trading volume decreased more than 75% Sad. Maybe it's the result of banning from China government Sad

maryanti

Activity: 500
Merit: 250

BountyMarketcap

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:25:15 PM

Binance is the best choice because many master traders join there. But if you want to try trade in other market try on kucoin, hitbtc, cryptopia,poloniex also.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: