Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:34:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My BIGGEST cryptocurrency mistake  (Read 5012 times)
heds0n

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 06:35:42 PM

My biggest mistake is I stopped mining in 2010. Then it could be done on your home computer.
Olena9797

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

https://auditchain.com

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:07:56 PM

Dont worry, i guess all sometimes made mistakes even if you are not newbie. My mistake that i havent sold everything in December. Not only bitcoin grew up fast, but all my alts too. I decided to hold and loose around 60 percent of profit Grin

developer101dev

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:20:33 AM

December 2017 during the high of highs, I made a huge mistake, I allowed greed and fomo, ignored my gut and bought into NXT because I was chasing Ignis airdrop. The coin has since tanked and I still have not received the airdrop. Nxt is probably 80/90 down.

What is your biggest cryptocurrency mistake???

Well, that is the reason why you need to research about the cryptocurrency you are interested on investing before hoarding a huge amount because not every coin doe have the potential to grow its price even more in the future.
ss200

Activity: 269

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:24:26 AM

I went to the crypto currency when there was the biggest HYIP in late 2017. And I bought bitcoin at the price of 14K, now I still pay. To sell it did not become

linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:40:20 AM

Everybody makes mistakes and I too make a lot of mistakes when I started, I sell NXT at 50% lost due to low patience level and after my sale next week it went 2x, so I was just thinking what the hell I'd done. Shocked Shocked Shocked

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
dmty.0809

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:45:18 AM

The mistake you made is not because of greed, but wrong prediction about the existence of airdrop coin (ignis), I also experienced the same thing as you...
vktrglbr

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:54:50 AM

My biggest mistakes
1) I didnt sell ones altcoin for 30x profit. Now it is about zero profit
2) I don't use stop-losses and loose more money
3) 2 scam altcoins. 100% loss money
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:58:09 AM

People always do mistakes and it should be treated as a learning process for success. I made several like buying some crypto wen the price is high and when there is an emergency fiat requirement I tend to sell my cryptos for cheap price since I don't have sufficient time to wait for the price rise.

From this I learnt that we need to buy when price is down or cheap.
Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:58:31 AM

December 2017 during the high of highs, I made a huge mistake, I allowed greed and fomo, ignored my gut and bought into NXT because I was chasing Ignis airdrop. The coin has since tanked and I still have not received the airdrop. Nxt is probably 80/90 down.

Same mistake,december as a newbie in trading and in the market,joined the ignis dropped and got rekt because of that losing 80% of my portfolio  because i didnt know what will happen as soon as the snapshot was done,the price dramatically decreased in just matter of seconds because most of the people are dumping that shitcoin,they are all for the the snapshot thing because they wont have any airdrop if they didnt have that coin in the snapshot.Biggest mistake so far,but after 2months i have recovered from that mistake i gains $25k worth of losses into scalping,and daily trading.
My biggest crypto mistake is that i sell my biggest token volume and sell it on a low price. If i hold it until now i have 5 times of income in there. But i do panic selling because the price is really falling down so i decided to sell it than to gain no money.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
lykakokelley123

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:01:01 AM

my biggest mistake i did is my 1st coin that i did participated in crypto industry is deeponion, last decemeber i joined in their airdrop and get some of their coin given every week just to follow rules and make a few task and got 200 coins all in 3 weeks and sold if at 4-5 usd each coin before christmas, i did regret  of selling those coin because during decemeber 25 onwards the price continue to rise and almost reached 20 usd last january, and for me that the biggest mistake i did so far, now that im into new privacy coin i will never sell again coins and wait for that coin to reach 20 usd onwards before selling some Cheesy
mikyadel

Activity: 448

Arabic Translator

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:25:22 AM

in this market , don't let regret to stop you from making profits . what's done is done don't look into the past and learn from your mistakes , in business there's always new opportunities every single day . Accept your loss and start making some money

torch2121

Activity: 210

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 06:04:43 AM

Biggest mistake I encounter is I have been scam. Stupid and to give my trust easily. Wrong that I haven't curious about the task. Damn I thought it is a mining. But it is a gambling site that they are doing. Good thing is, it is a small amount of money. Lesson learned.

hienvienlang

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:19:53 PM

I had a few mistakes.  One of them - I had 2 bitcoin a year ago.  I did not trade on the stock exchange.  I put 1 bitcoin into the HYIP.  A month later I lost my bitcoin and not made a profit. After that, I began to actively study the cryptocurrency, in order to earn money on the stock exchange.
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 843

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:57:38 AM

in this market , don't let regret to stop you from making profits . what's done is done don't look into the past and learn from your mistakes , in business there's always new opportunities every single day . Accept your loss and start making some money

without accepting your loss, we cannot continue making profits and we still regret and we don't have any chance to rise again. it is better that we can learn from our mistakes so we can have this experience for our lesson and we don't do the same things in the future. we all make a mistake in every day in trading but somehow, we have the opportunities to fix the mistake so we can survive in the trading crypto and we can make a profit again in the future.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
ngochuyen0071

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:20:18 PM

I recently joined this forum, but I think that many still made mistakes, my biggest mistake was the lack of patience, because now it's very important to have patience, it helps to keep your deposit from losing.
sksaddam

Activity: 691

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:25:39 AM

My biggest mistake is, I got 200 pundi x token from bounty token & I sold this token only 0.2 eth.But after few days this 200 PXS= 2.25 Eth.Now this token divided PXS &NPXS.Now Pundi X (PXS) token incresed 12x from ICO price.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 02:40:13 AM

My biggest mistake is, I got 200 pundi x token from bounty token & I sold this token only 0.2 eth.But after few days this 200 PXS= 2.25 Eth.Now this token divided PXS &NPXS.Now Pundi X (PXS) token incresed 12x from ICO price.

Even though you made the mistake by selling early, just be thankful that you still got something from it. You are lucky enough that you are paid because others don't even receive their tokens and if ever they receive it, some team abandoned the project and they cannot sell their tokens because it is not listed in any exchange. My biggest mistake would be investing in HYIP even though I know that it is too good to be true and there are so many red flags but because of greediness I still continue to invest on it.

ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:48:13 AM

the mistake I've made in this cryptocurrency world is that I can not always control my patience when I see bitcoin and some other coin fall, I wonder why it can always be affected for panic that eventually makes me very lost.
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:56:12 AM

the mistake I've made in this cryptocurrency world is that I can not always control my patience when I see bitcoin and some other coin fall, I wonder why it can always be affected for panic that eventually makes me very lost.
Patience can't be controlled. The only way to do that is don't look at market and lock your investment with password which you don't know (ask a help from your family to set the password) so you will not sell any token if the price is falling.
laracastvue

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:11:00 AM

My biggest mistake is when i was new to trading, i tend to sell my coins at the lowest price due to panicking and because of that, i lose a huge amount of my investments at the time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: