Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:20:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Suppoman!!! What is your attitude to this guy?  (Read 147 times)
rost1989 (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:15:49 PM

I watched Suppoman several times on youtube and never took his videos too serious because he likes shilling many projects instead of real support.
But today I saw his video where he was telling about Wanchain and that its preditcion price will go to 1,5 USD.
He is a funny guy. He compared Wanchain to Trinity and said that Wanchain will possibly have the same decrease trend. OMG!!!!
He compared 2 different projects with different stages of completion. He compared Trinity with its exchange hit during bull market with Wanchain hitting exchanges during bear market. He compared charts in USD and he forgot to mention in his "analysis" that all crypto prices dropped heavily. So my point of view is that he tries to use his fans and to influence wanchain price to buy more.

Now I just can't keep silence. At least I would like to make people aware of his manipulations and please be carefull if you follow his advises. He will never give you honest advises.

Boxmining/DataDash/ICODROPS/Crypto Daily / BlockchainBrad - these guys that people should follow. These yuotubers give real value.

"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
magiccarpett

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:46:37 PM

well just a quick answer: first of all suppo talks about coins for what he was paid for. price is 2 btc if i remember. devs want a price increasing, and suppoman are for some guys a indicator. i don't take him serious for introducing coins.
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:12:45 PM

well
i never take serious for anything about like this.
i mean "burst" for something.
like now , they said about wanchain.
and maybe more people will follow, but the fact. maybe or posibly they create a manipulation inside .
just for remember , all of this is individual category.
u got profit for yourself, and lost because yourself.
why must following someone and they no care about you.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
awilliams

Activity: 191
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:15:50 PM

Can't forget Crypto Lark as well. Recently covered one of my favorite projects: https://youtu.be/BE8Gf-6sfJ4
omnik

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:36:34 PM

well just a quick answer: first of all suppo talks about coins for what he was paid for. price is 2 btc if i remember. devs want a price increasing, and suppoman are for some guys a indicator. i don't take him serious for introducing coins.
Suppoman looks very similar with mcafee try to shilling for altcoin. it will be more suitable to called it as promoting such coin rather than introduce it to the public. I remember suppo is created polling to the public audience to make FOMO to the majority of silent readers.
Berniesatch

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:24:52 AM

The guys from Titan Crypto Research listed over 20 youtube crypto analysts. Suppoman isn't listed there. Since they are doing a great job by summarizing ico reviews, i believe they have a good reason to avoid him.

here is the youtube and ico list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ja83ZCDDOgNXNYatD5w-2grA8IENuSwGjtSHWOG247E/edit#gid=0

(It is on page 3 or 4)
PauloLuks

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:25:50 AM
Last edit: March 27, 2018, 02:16:13 AM by PauloLuks

Suppoman doesn't give a shit about us and will do everything he can to make money. When he promotes his ICO's (initial coin offerings) to his fans, he has already been compensated by the companies. At least he's a funny guy and that's all. I saw one of his latest videos comparing the S&P500 chart with the bitcoin chart. Definitely a big mistake. He could have compared the S&P500 chart with the total cryptocurrency market chart, it would make more sense, but he has no experience or knowledge about simple things in the markets. He's an idiot. Just good with marketing. And made his name in crypto only because he has the means and stepped in at the right time.
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:34:45 AM

no doubt such a thing only benefits himself, if followers follow his advice, then the price movement must happen, at that time he already holds a lot to be ready to sell it.

now I want to ask, what if things get worse, will they help if we get stuck?
johnethearn

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:51:32 AM

We should always be careful of whom we are taking seriously. Despite all the analysis, we should have our own research. Most of the YouTube videos are there to manipulate people in one way or another.
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:55:55 AM

I watched Suppoman several times on youtube and never took his videos too serious because he likes shilling many projects instead of real support.
But today I saw his video where he was telling about Wanchain and that its preditcion price will go to 1,5 USD.
He is a funny guy. He compared Wanchain to Trinity and said that Wanchain will possibly have the same decrease trend. OMG!!!!
He compared 2 different projects with different stages of completion. He compared Trinity with its exchange hit during bull market with Wanchain hitting exchanges during bear market. He compared charts in USD and he forgot to mention in his "analysis" that all crypto prices dropped heavily. So my point of view is that he tries to use his fans and to influence wanchain price to buy more.

Now I just can't keep silence. At least I would like to make people aware of his manipulations and please be carefull if you follow his advises. He will never give you honest advises.

Boxmining/DataDash/ICODROPS/Crypto Daily / BlockchainBrad - these guys that people should follow. These yuotubers give real value.

I see him as one of those guys you promote and get paid. I do not have anything against him, but it obvious that he is like that.
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:06:53 AM

well
recently we see superstars joining crypto
like john mcafee
he claim btc will grow bla bla bla
but some one over there claim btc will continue down and bla bla bla
like i said before
they just claim like they think.
nothing the truth about it.
of course for money

used their charm for advertising and get money quickly

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 03:35:05 AM

Doug Polk crushes him in a video, regardless of if you are a fan or not it is hilarious.

Positivebetting
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: