Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:07:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] The Reputation Protocol and DAO for the 100 million freelancing talent  (Read 1012 times)
cryptovegwha

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:34:09 PM

Hello thread starter. i think you should put the bounty campaign stuffs here in bitcointalk
to be managed properly rather than just posting it in medium.
just my 2 cents.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ukraine2020

Activity: 826
Merit: 284

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:57:01 PM

Fri, April 27, 2018

7:00 PM – 9:30 PM Singapore Standard Time Singapore Time

CEOs Session: WhiteRabbit (Digital Streaming) & Talao Talent Autonomous Org

More - https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ceos-session-whiterabbit-digital-streaming-talao-talent-autonomous-org-tickets-45116932961
Rahees

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:37:36 AM
Merited by Allenz (2), Creobit (1)

ICO Analysis: Talao
Published on April 13, 2018
By Fredrik Vold

Verdict
The idea behind Talao is undoubtedly a sound one, and freelance marketplaces is in our view an area that is ripe for disruption by the power of Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (DAOs) and Blockchain technology.
The team members have successfully launched and operated traditional centralized freelancing platforms in the past, which indicates that they understand the industry with its inherent risks and opportunities.
As mentioned above, the main question mark is the team’s lack of experience in Blockchain technology specifically. It is therefore hoped that the team can manage to attract qualified people with relevant experience who can drive the project forward from a technical perspective.

Risks
    One question is whether the project will be able to attract the critical mass of users necessary to break-even with their running operating costs, given the low-revenue “freemium” business model that has been chosen for the platform. With that said, it is known that Talao’s predecessor, eMindHub, already has demonstrated an ability to attract users. However, whether this will be enough to cover the operating costs of the new platform remains to be seen  -0.5
    The team appears very strong from a traditional business development and management point of view, but may be somewhat lacking from a technical point of view, in particular when it comes to experience with Blockchain technology. -2

Growth Potential
    With both freelancers and employers dissatisfied with the service offered by current platforms, the freelancing marketplace industry appears ripe for disruption by blockchain technology. +2
    The management team already has a strong background in the industry which is definitely an advantage. +2
    Highly transparent company and team with all important details made publicly available, including the Articles of Association of the France-registered company behind the project. +3
    The project appears thoroughly thought-out and well-explained both on the website and in the white paper. +3

Disposition
The Talao project appears very well researched and though-out, with a strong team that has demonstrated their ability to carry out projects in the same industry in the past. A high degree of transparency from the team’s side adds to the legitimacy of this projects, and makes it stand out positively among the many low-quality ICOs that have been launched recently. We also like that the team has made the company’s Articles of Association public along with an explanation that rules out any potential conflict of interest between company shareholders and token holders.
Overall, the case for Talao appears to be strong and we believe it deserves a score of 7.5 out of 10.
Proof: https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-talao/

This is very good result!

erikstarfish

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:50:02 AM

Really promising project and the whitepaper provides a detailed information about the project. I hope this project succeeds!
denisLT

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:54:19 AM

is there any bounty for this projects? im looking forward to it..

Yes, have a look at https://medium.com/@talao/talao-bounty-program-638fa13de6ae
cryptoslate01

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 08:31:02 AM

Hello team  Smiley

I am an editor from cryptoslate.com, a popular destination for cryptocurrency investors and researchers — featuring cryptocurrency news, coin rankings, initial coin offerings and blockchain events.

We just added Talao to our ICO database and is now available on our website.

Check it out here ➡️ https://cryptoslate.com/coins/talao/

Please keep us informed of any ICO updates. Feel free to contact me or send us a message via https://cryptoslate.com/contact/.
Willliam

Activity: 222

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:41:15 PM

This project is both budget friendly and eco friendly, for me this project focuses on saving energy and at the same time giving a nice service to the consumer very promising project, I'm so hype with this project
julianpopov955

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:23:45 AM

Really creative and exciting project. I'm interesting in this one and I want to be a part of it. From which point I can start? I looking forward to hearing the answer soon. Thanks
Hailey3958

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:58:27 PM

I will consider this coin and will join the ICO launching. this project needs a trust escrow to keep funds or eth contract.
I like this platform and I will support it as soon as ICO launching.
robertedin33

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:20:47 AM

Very interesting article about Talao's technology on their Medium : https://medium.com/@talao/the-alpha-release-of-the-reputation-vault-protocol-is-shipped-ea1281ceff49

I think this vault could be implemented by many companies, that's interesting.

TO THE MOON!!!
TVTVI

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:18:35 PM

One of the few projects that are attractive for long-term investment! A well-designed roadmap, transparency and projected growth - all this is not indifferent and does pass up! Definitely worth to participate!
lucy5632

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:09:31 PM

A very good and interesting project, hoping that this ICO will be successful and smooth. Cheesy
strelok25

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:24:10 PM

In fact, the decentralization of the labor market is a necessary step for the further development of this sector, since it excludes intermediaries in this market and makes it more transparent and efficient. What are the differences of your project compared to other freelance projects?
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:36:02 PM

In fact, the decentralization of the labor market is a necessary step for the further development of this sector, since it excludes intermediaries in this market and makes it more transparent and efficient. What are the differences of your project compared to other freelance projects?

Yes, there are BitJob, Freelancer, BlockLancer, etc...
So many platforms already for freelancers.
How can you sell your platform to a freelancer that has no idea of blockchain?
Because most of the time, those people don't know yet how to deal with cryptocurrencies.
How can you entice them to use your platform over the others?
gelonm

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:42:27 PM

Just took a look at the beta platform and tried it out. Looks great so far. I'll follow this project to see how it develops before I invest.
denisLT

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:35:30 AM

Hey Strelok25,

Our main differences:

- 0% commission. Freelancers get 100% of they work. Customers pay only for premium features (Priority listing of their job, access to AI matching services) and/or to have their own Private Freelancing Platform (but still working with the TALAO token). In a fully decentralized world, 0% commission should be the norm. You take money on the value, not the intermediaries positions.
- We are organized as a Decentralized Autonomous Organization, with freelancers having a huge role in the governance of the platform
- We are building a protocol enabling each talent in the world to decide who access his certifications, past experiences, etc.. and if/how to monetize. Like Dock.io but with Talao the talent is making money, not the platforms. This protocol is fully independent from Talao marketplace, it can be used on any platforms. The protocol only needs the TALAO token.
- We've been in business for 2 years, we have great customers ( Airbus, Hyperloop TT,...) fuelling our growth and the future usage of the token

Feel free to follow up if you need more info,

Regards,

Denis

denisLT

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:41:45 AM

Yes, there are BitJob, Freelancer, BlockLancer, etc...
So many platforms already for freelancers.
How can you sell your platform to a freelancer that has no idea of blockchain?
Because most of the time, those people don't know yet how to deal with cryptocurrencies.
How can you entice them to use your platform over the others?

That' a very good point so that's why Missions are not paid with cryptos by default.
The tricky point is the use of the Reputation Protocol, fully blockchain based. We must find simple ways for freelancers to interact with this protocol, which enable them to decide who access/how to monetize their professional data. We shipped our first alpha ( https://medium.com/@talao/the-alpha-release-of-the-reputation-vault-protocol-is-shipped-ea1281ceff49 ), and the team is working hard to build a great user experience based on Cipher and React.

Our choice is to focus on business (make freelancers and customers happy), develop usage and inject decentralization smoothly. The more freelancer sin our DAO, the more customers, the more usage of the token and our blockchain based services.

Regards,

Denis
zossia

Activity: 147
Merit: 19

TokenUnion-Get Rewarded for Holding Crypto

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:52:51 AM

this is a very interesting project! Tell me please, and who will evaluate the qualifications of employees? these are absolutely different branches of the economy and all sorts of professions. how technically will you do it?

polonez

Activity: 392
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:21:42 PM

Greeting Admins, Can you please connect me with who is in charge of marketing in regards to an ICO listing for our site, thanks!
denisLT

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:47:14 AM

Greeting Admins, Can you please connect me with who is in charge of marketing in regards to an ICO listing for our site, thanks!

Sure, contact contact@talao.io
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: