Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:10:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What am I to do? I'm afraid to send tokens to exchanges without a name.  (Read 137 times)
memFISTO (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:29:56 PM

Hey. I'm a bounty hunter. I was faced with the choice of cryptocurrency exchanges. Some tokens I get from that is you can sell on stock exchanges, of which there is no data. I'm angry. several large, Binance and bitrex. What am I to do? I'm afraid to send tokens to exchanges without a name.
In the silence

Activity: 1293
Merit: 294

''Vincit qui se vincit''

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:31:56 PM

Hey. I'm a bounty hunter. I was faced with the choice of cryptocurrency exchanges. Some tokens I get from that is you can sell on stock exchanges, of which there is no data. I'm angry. several large, Binance and bitrex. What am I to do? I'm afraid to send tokens to exchanges without a name.
Are you stating that you want to sell your tokens without kyc? all the exchanges now are need to send documents.
Try here https://www.coinexchange.io/register they have a limit of 10BTC per day.
HALLASTERA

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:38:27 PM

Are you stating that you want to sell your tokens without kyc? all the exchanges now are need to send documents.
Try here https://www.coinexchange.io/register they have a limit of 10BTC per day.
Not all, binance and kucoin still do not require documents. For bounty hunter anyway must be verifed KYC on any big exchange.
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:40:29 PM

Well, if these exchanges are officially listed on websites of projects which tokens you posess, there shouldn't be any problem. Also, you can try searching for some reviews of those exchanges. Search exchange's name on Reddit, for instance.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:46:10 PM

Before sending any thing please check all requirements because if you are not going to check these T & C then surely you are going to lost your tokens currently KYC policy is going to be very stick as most of exchanges doing work against money laundering as most of countries implementing these things must for them if still you are not sure then try to sell here but will the help of escrow because without this you can lost here also good luck for your journey here 
Valentina N

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

https://www.swanfinance.io/

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:48:04 PM

Yes author! Here we have only some options or you send it to no-name exchange or person or you need pass KYC or use normal exchanges where you can be calm. Or hold it...and continue to be afraid of all it.

Earn 20% interest in staked crypto with #SwanFinance 🦢
abduljacklu

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:57:38 PM

Use KuCoin first so that you wont find any hassle trading your tokens,after that you can send it to bittrex easily,KYC proccesses are needed to be done if the exchanges is complying to the SEC's regulations that is why you need to read what are the terms and conditions of the ICO + the exchange you are planning to use.

johnyespapa

Activity: 257

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:02:23 PM

Its very simple,use decentralized exchange to trade your tokens and then put your coins or bitcoin/ethereum to the major exchanges if you are into trading but if you arent send it back to your hardwallet.Or you can opt-in to buy some fake IDs in your country and use it in the exchanges so that your privacy wont be put into risk.

Early_Waffle

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:35:06 AM

Hello bounty hunter. I recommend you do the following. If the token is traded on the stock exchange, and you can not find positive reviews about it, you need to wait until the token will be presented on another exchange, about which there is information in public sources.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:40:34 AM

I am pretty sure there is no bounty which gives you token to sell on stock exchangers! You might be confused with the stock exchange and crypto currency exchangers. They both are different, like sky and land brother. So thats first correction for you, what you looking for is crypto exchanger. Plus, you are confused with token listing here that I can tell surely. Not every bounty that gives you tokens is listed in the exchanger right away. You will receive the token in ERC20 supported wallet first and there you can store it. The token has to be listed in the exchanger where if it is listed then you can get the address of receiving for that particular token and then send it to that agrees. From there onwards you can trade it with other pairs.
geyayy

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:49:20 AM

Sorry I don't quite get what you are saying. But if you mean that some bounty requires specific exchange site for you to use and you are afraid to use them because they are not popular and have influence then i would say dont be scared. First of all if the bounty manager declares or announces where you should trade, they have undergone agreement and security check before an exchange site enlists their coin. so dont be afraid if they set a certain site.

limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:51:33 AM

I am pretty sure there is no bounty which gives you token to sell on stock exchangers! You might be confused with the stock exchange and crypto currency exchangers. They both are different, like sky and land brother. So thats first correction for you, what you looking for is crypto exchanger. Plus, you are confused with token listing here that I can tell surely. Not every bounty that gives you tokens is listed in the exchanger right away. You will receive the token in ERC20 supported wallet first and there you can store it. The token has to be listed in the exchanger where if it is listed then you can get the address of receiving for that particular token and then send it to that agrees. From there onwards you can trade it with other pairs.
it's funny, it's clear the stock exchange and the crypto exchange is something different.
his op should clarify what token he wants to sell, so we can advise him to sell it on the exchanger.
without clear data we can not help you, remember there are many coins available and not all coins are available in exchange.

https://coinmarketcap.com
nikaPetro

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:21:57 AM

Either wait for the exit to the major exchanges, or sell on which they are traded at the moment,here or,or there is no other exit unfortunately.
mikyadel

Activity: 448

Arabic Translator

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:32:09 AM

i can't say that i completely understand the question ,But if you are afraid to send tokens to non-famous exchange then all you have to do is wait until it gets listed on Big ones . keep in mind that you will have to wait alot till the project prove itself.

pranazzs

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:35:32 AM

So you want to sell tokens easily?
Tell me which token you are selling, maybe I can help suggest to some Exchange.
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:36:51 AM

Why is this even a problem, you can send it to any exchange as long as the token you have are listed there. You should be afraid of KYC instead of being an anon. People are trying to keep their identity safer and not even submit documents on bittrex but you seem to feel like you ought to. There is the need to use anon coin like XMR and PIVX because they don't want to be tracked but you are the exceptional  Cheesy
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:39:44 AM

If you are getting coins from ICO's you will have limited choice as often the coins will only be traded on one exchange.
I recommend overcoming your fears. The hard part is getting the ICO to pay you your bounty, I have never lost by sending my tokens to any exchange.
Add metamask to your myetherwallet and you will be secure.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: