Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:04:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Airdrop & GENESIS registration]- "CLOUDIUM" - be a Smart Miner  (Read 705 times)
rapwindsoul

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:35:48 AM

I have been finding good cloud mining service recently to invest in and then i find this project on the twitter. Clodium project is quite promising to join, as it depicts from its project description on this thread offering user-friendly payment method for deposit and withdrawal of funds. I am looking forward for the launch of the website, as well as the whitepaper and roadmap of the project.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nimogsm

Activity: 2688
Merit: 651

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 10:11:54 AM

looks nice,massive airdrop, i think i connection to your project,i will be wait for more details about project and team,good luck devs.how much people allready connected?
bigguga

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:16:52 AM

in which countries your card will operate. if globally then it will be good. I wish good luck to the developers
konstant111

Activity: 924
Merit: 250

my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:15:41 AM

Thank you for this, good work team, I wish you success in the development of your project

STOP ERC20 SCAMS
Tornadoduke

Activity: 268
Merit: 10

My Specialty Is Detached Despondence...

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 02:17:07 PM

I hope this becomes a good project.
When is the website becoming ready?

TokenPay    ⓣ     ||     THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE COIN     ||
TOKEN SALE  >  December 7th, 2017   [WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
AngelPeters

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:25:21 PM

Good plans. I hope to see things unravel as it's being presented.
Where is the website to your project?

blackmagical

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:30:37 PM

Waiting for more details about this project. Looks like a good start. I'm glad to join your project
tortumtrak

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 02:49:48 PM

need website, need whitepaper , need more details about this project. waiting for more.gl.
token_feed (OP)

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:06:22 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2018, 06:20:35 PM by token_feed

Thanks all for your comments and curiosity.  As said in announcement thread, we will post full informative ANN thread shortly. We are currently working on this.

And while waiting for that, we would like to tell a little to our supporters about a big news.We will announce it after confirmation. We are currently contacting to exchangers for listing because we want to launch our full project and gateway at a time in whole media and so on. In this flow, we would like to tell our supporters that we are little sure about listing in Hitbtc within one or two weeks at best.  we are currently discussing on that.

please keep patience and stay tuned.
Wahanna

Activity: 170
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:57:13 PM

This is amazing project and platform...
Cloudium token will be used for purchasing goods (power,transaction,buy-sell etc..) on CLOUDIUM chain platform and for rewarding it's holders with share of profits by company quarterly .
Testament28

Activity: 145

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:18:08 PM

Looking at your description regarding the project at hand! It seems to me that you have a bright future ahead. Can you add more information such as what unique feature can you offer to attract potential investors?
IrkQ

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:49:48 PM

We all would like to see the site))
Pesohor

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:08:51 PM

when will you host a website?
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:30:40 PM

when do you plan to launch the project in full mode?

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:47:50 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2018, 07:02:08 PM by Notin2

I understand this project represent a cloud mining service with on-chain credit card facility, and from you have already achieve your cap, but is cloud mining still in demand? How many people out there still uses cloud mining and gain profit?

Because all i hear is that cloud mining is not profitable, the return of investment is process is very hard to achieve, so how is this project going going to be different from already existing and unprofitable ones out there?  How will investors benefit from this project? Good luck.
token_feed (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:56:02 PM

We are building up all things like announcement modification with informations , designing our website perfectly with all user friendly functions, talking with partners, discussing on exchange listings, moderating all media platforms and so on.....

please keep patients . We will update on every action with full perfections. Because we don't want to show a false or fancy dream to our beloved supporters and investors. We are working 24/7 seamlessly.

Once again i am saying to our beloved supporters and community that, this is a big hidden project backed up by pre-invested assets from anonymous whales.
If you believe on us then we are asking for your patience .
token_feed (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:28:07 PM
Merited by shagorbleed (2)

I understand this project represent a cloud mining service with on-chain credit card facility, and from you have already achieve your cap, but is cloud mining still in demand? How many people out there still uses cloud mining and gain profit?

Because all i hear is that cloud mining is not profitable, the return of investment is process is very hard to achieve, so how is this project going going to be different from already existing and unprofitable ones out there?  How will investors benefit from this project? Good luck.

Thanks for your query. In our platform this is not mandatory for users to buy cloud mining rigs for taking the benefits of fast transactions with our on-chain credit card. Our cloud mining will fuel our transaction speed of credit card's through blockchain. We are just starting up by integrating with ethereum protocol. But within a short time we will launch our own chain and migrate all things up.
Defrik

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:08:55 PM

Usefull idea with credit card for payment. We are waiting for the site and more info about the project. Oh, and good luck Smiley
ken_guru

Activity: 770
Merit: 109

Suum cuique !

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:15:41 PM

Processing payments in cloud is a good idea. Will you connect payment services or you will do exchange yourself?
Successes. Your project is very necessary for people.
zerosoul

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:48:12 PM

Always cautiously to companies and airdream who say even a small donation though. Where you can read the white paper? It is strange that you do not have a website
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: