Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 08:23:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ♻️ Swachhcoin ♻️ Decentralized Waste Management 🔥🔥 |AI⚡BigData⚡IoT|  (Read 30942 times)
Alok_Yadav (OP)

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:44:03 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2018, 01:10:58 AM by Alok_Yadav

Join Swachhcoin Community

Vision

Swachhcoin aims to develop a revolutionary model platform to disrupt the waste management sector using advanced, coming of age technologies like IoT, Adaptive Intelligence, Big Data and Blockchain for existing waste management companies where the household waste contributors are rewarded for the waste they produce that is ultimately converted into products of high economic value. Not only this, by adapting Swachhcoin platform, the waste management companies will be able to dramatically increase their profits while increasing and easing their operational efficiency and capabilities. All this while creating a cleaner and greener environment.

Problems

Throughout the world, mankind is facing a massive problem of too much waste and scarcity of resources. The amount of waste being produced has kept on increasing over the years and the trend is expected to continue aggressively. According to some estimates, annual global waste generation is expected to reach approximately 2.5 Billion Tonnes well before the year 2030. Important thing to note here is that the amount of waste that being recycled or processed to make useful products out of it has completely failed to catch up with the waste generation levels. In fact, to say so would be an understatement. Most of the scarcity of resources that we face globally are the ones that can be manufactured from the waste that is being disposed off irresponsibly and is damaging our ecosystem. Thus there is an immense need to deploy the most advanced, state of the art technology so that we stand a chance to tackle this immensely massive crisis.

Proposed Solution

It is not a hidden fact that the global waste management problem  we face cannot be tackled by a handful of people or organisations. The willingness and contribution of the mass is the key in successfully achieving our objective. The best way to encourage people to properly manage their wastes will be to incentivize them monetarily for proper waste disposal and raise their awareness about the issue. This is the core of the solution Swachhcoin offers. Also, it is a scientifically proven fact that the amount of high-economic-value outputs that can be obtained from the accumulated wastes is tremendously reduced due to various types of waste being intermixed, thus degrading the unique property/individuality of the same. Swachhcoin will implement waste segregation at source in SWBIN to eliminate this problem. The traditionally running waste management industries  have poor infrastructure and the archaic technologies available to them greatly limits their operational abilities. Swachhcoin will eliminate this problem and take the technological abilities of the company to the state of the art level, thus increasing their profits significantly. The additional revenue obtained from deploying technologies such as AI, Big Data, IoT and Blockchain will increase their efficiencies and profitability, thus the additional capital invested in upgradation will be justified over a certain period of time. The cost of these additional investment will also be covered from ways that are currently absent in this sector such as revenue obtained from advertisement (on SWBIN). With the help of extensive research and development, a complete business plan, including break even point, will be made available by Swachhcoin to the adopting industries thus breaking the barrier of technology adoption.

How it works ?

Swachhcoin will act as an global ecosystem to bring together the enormous but currently siloed and disorganised sector of waste management which otherwise is filled with commendable big and small inventions where individual companies are working to the best of their capabilities to bring about a change in the degrading environment and planet but with little success. The Swachhcoin ecosystem will be the most technically advanced, broad and efficient waste management platform, which unlike any other player, will employ Adaptive Intelligence, Internet of things, Big Data and Blockchain, together, in sync with each other, thus enabling achievement of ground breaking waste management efficiency. Not only this, it will incentivize any and all domestic households globally for contributing the input in the waste processing industry in the form of Swachh Tokens.

How are we different from others ?

The platform offered by Swachhcoin is unique in number of ways. Currently there are other waste management platform but none of them are as broad and as technically advanced as Swachhcoin. Some of the features which makes us unique are:

• Users are given monetary incentive to manage their waste ,whereas, traditionally, people used to pay for their waste to be collected from their homes.
  • The range of outputs produced after processing the waste are over Twenty.
  • Leveraging not one, but four most advanced technologies i.e. AI, Big Data, IoT and Blockchain.
  • Freedom to sell and buy produced output in both Fiat and Tokens.
  • Apart from profit making business model, our platform has integrated autonomous philanthropic work.
The above mentioned key featured makes this platform better than any other available and years of research, correct partnerships and development gives us edge over any developing platform in this domain.

Swachhcoin Token Sale

Accepted Currencies: ​

Additional Information
Ticker name: SCX
Total Supply: 400 Million
No of Tokens for Sale: 276 Million
Token Protocol: ERC20

Contract Address: To be Announced at the time of Token Sale

For further details, Refer to Swachhcoin Whitepaper.
In case of any discrepancies or further clarification, send a mail on info@swachhcoin.com

Market Scope and Viability

According to report published by UN, the world population will increase from 7.6 billion today to 8.1 billion in 2025, with most growth in developing countries and more than half in Africa. Needless to say waste generation is going to be tremendous. Swachhcoin’s aims to make whole of waste management sector decentralized, autonomous and technically advanced so that the problem of too much waste and lack of resources such as energy and other potential goods of economic value that are produced upon processing waste materials can be minimised if not eliminated. Swachhcoin’s domain of action relies in the area of gap between the total waste produced and the net waste treated or recycled. Currently the gap between the two is highly disproportionate. A constant and smart effort is required to decrease this gap between the two. Also, since the waste generation, in sync with the increasing population is not expected to decrease anytime soon, there will always be the need to cope with it and thus an ever increasing need of such a platform..

Roadmap

Any feedback is welcome. Follow us on social media channels

============                                                         ============

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kashwin663

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:53:17 PM

When is the main ico?
Alok_Yadav (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:00:06 PM

Thank you for your interest. We will be announcing further details soon.
If our project interests you, you can get to know us better , visit https://swachhcoin.com/
cryptosurya

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 09:01:38 PM

Will wait to find about full team, partner, advisor also the whitepaper etc.
kashwin663

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:04:56 PM

Thank you for your interest. We will be announcing further details soon.
If our project interests you, you can get to know us better , visit https://swachhcoin.com/

I will check it out and get back with you soon. Thank you!
peepdanny

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:08:30 PM

Is this on Etherium platform and where are you located?
Alok_Yadav (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:06:01 AM

Yes, Swachhcoin is an ERC-20 token developed on ethereum platform.
Our team is currently based in India.

Cheers!
Swachhcoin
phabulu

Activity: 238
Merit: 27

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:23:31 AM

Reserved, celebrating my 100 posts and junior member, nicee
vrd

Activity: 150
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 03:40:24 AM

I have been personally involved in this project after I was approached by few team members couple of weeks back, I was amazed by the concept they have outlined which only supports our countries official Swachh Bharat Movement and this project is working as the perfect complimentary add-on for the new generation awareness. New Schemes Rolled out by Government like Swachh Can, Swachh Grih etc, SWACHH can disrupt the Indian population's attitude towards waste management.
The blockchain is being endorsed by Indian Government now and blockchain project like such which is designed to help the GOVERNMENT schemes is an awesome idea.

Praveen Bhardwaj

Activity: 135

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 05:48:41 AM

•looks good, it's a pretty big project .I am very curious about the next progress, and I am waiting to hear.
FerrisWheel

Activity: 309
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:53:20 AM

I see there are bounty allocation?

Is there any translation bounty?
nachiait

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:59:42 AM

I'm totally keeping up with this exciting project! Will there be a bounty program?
Mr.coinman

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:24:18 AM

I like the professional approach of the team so that it gets easy for me to predict about the future of this project which looking really bright. I would like to follow this project for further news
good luck.
darkprince2901

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:47:41 AM

I am looking to invest already. Give me updates on pre-sale.
brillliant karthik

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:20:09 PM

There are some great technologies like this that help us take care of our planet. Projects like this help remind me that it will take many smart choices by as many people as possible to have the positive impact we want to have on the world ecosystem.  That's why I like the idea of being involved in this. It's one more small thing I can do.
Murile

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:21:21 PM

không thấy bạn đề cập đến giá trị của đồng xu của bạn
junforever

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:22:25 PM

Reserved spanish translation. Please confirm if you need it.
abhishekjoel

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:02:40 AM

This project is really for future but I think that our society is not ready for it yet, so the marketing company must be very good to attract audiences and to involve money.
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 03:25:38 AM

Managing waste is one of the best thing to do, that not everyone aware of it.
Since from the waste we could gain so many goodness/profit out of it.
Also it will give a good effect on the environment.

Sri Harsha T

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:02:15 AM

This project seems to use one of the smartest ways in which we can save our planet. I'm very much interested in participating.
When is the pre-sale? And when will whitelisting start?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: