Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 01:52:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN][ICO] The Revolutionary Broccoli, Cucumber, and Eggplant Token! 🚀  (Read 145 times)
TheBitcoinEther (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:26:16 PM

Spring is here! We need some seed money for our garden.

In return, you'll get a portion of our nutritious veggie gold... or a coin   Wink

The starting rate is 1 BCE = 0.002 ETH (1 ETH = 500 BCE).

BCE contract address on the Etherscan: https://etherscan.io/token/0x324d65aa829a9b976fe661b03a7d4cd0d66ff843

Note: Use Metamask, Mist, or MyEtherWallet.

FAQ:
Q: Is this a scam?
A: Hell No! You'll get your coins at the predefined rate, as usual!

Q: White paper?
A: Noone knows for sure. Who cares! Enter the new era of a crypto-driven garden. No whitepaper bullshit to justify yourself your own greedy ass.

Q: When moon?
A: The higher the number of people owning the BCE coin, the higher the value. 🚀

Invest today and get healthy tomorrow.

PS: Did I mention it is 100% BIO and Plasma compatible?
PiJellyPin

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

Read the comments instead of here!!!

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:27:54 PM

you just asking yourself that is fishy af Tongue and this post is not very promesing, roadmap?, whitepaper, team behind token?
TheBitcoinEther (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:34:33 PM

you just asking yourself that is fishy af Tongue and this post is not very promesing, roadmap?, whitepaper, team behind token?

Glad you asked!

The contract code is verified and says that you'll receive the coins upon sending ETH to the contract address. Just like any other deal, yo Wink

Link to WP: https://www.frenchpaper.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/4/5/4561_P_37.JPG

The super team: http://img1.mashed.com/img/uploads/2017/07/vegetables.jpg

Roadmap: Should be ripe around the Fall
Gix

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 11:16:37 PM

I see no fruits, I'm out! Tongue
storfox

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:27:59 PM

How will you attract the attention of investors if you have almost nothing to interest investors attention? Or you just for the sake of joking have published this topic to see if there is anyone who will send you ETH?
TheBitcoinEther (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:32:46 AM

How will you attract the attention of investors if you have almost nothing to interest investors attention? Or you just for the sake of joking have published this topic to see if there is anyone who will send you ETH?

"investors"
TheBitcoinEther (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:16:38 PM

All they want is quick bucks.
LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:28:20 PM

In vain, of course, you ignore the rules for demonstrating projects. But, where the white paper, I would like to get more technical information. Look at the team. I would like to find out for myself whether the project will be supported or not, and if so, how? Or throw off your coins, collect money and wave to us with a pen?
TheBitcoinEther (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:51:26 PM

In vain, of course, you ignore the rules for demonstrating projects. But, where the white paper, I would like to get more technical information. Look at the team. I would like to find out for myself whether the project will be supported or not, and if so, how? Or throw off your coins, collect money and wave to us with a pen?

I doubt you would make a conscious decision. You wouldn't be able to put 2+2 together on a macro-scale. You just need something to justify your greed to make a quick buck doing absolutely nothing. Just like all the other "investors" here and there.

99,9% is a total shitstorm of scams and you know it. Everyone knows it deep down. Everything is revolutionary, everything is decentralized. At least I'm not bullshitting anyone. WP and team profiles are so damn easy to make nowadays.

I could pay a kid in fucking Bangladesh to write me a WP for 5 fucking dollars on anything you wish to. Decentralized fintech, network, kitchen appliances, anything. You name it.  Wink
bober182

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:53:39 PM

I don't understand why you are asking for a white paper and technical details...! Come on, this guy has a very detailed FAQ Cheesy Cheesy

TheBitcoinEther (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:36:21 PM

I don't understand why you are asking for a white paper and technical details...! Come on, this guy has a very detailed FAQ Cheesy Cheesy

it's a delicate topic  Cool
bober182

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:25:45 PM

it's a delicate topic  Cool

It is over thanks god. He didn't even motivate the shit posters to spread there worthless sentences here all over the place.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: