Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:24:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gambit.com - Play Games! Win Bitcoins!  (Read 5884 times)
jseverson (OP)

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 06:24:11 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2013, 06:21:17 PM by jseverson

Many of you have already heard of Bitnopoly.com. We have relaunched it along with 4 new games under a new name and domain:

https://www.gambit.com/

The idea is simple:

- Choose any of our skill-based games
- Choose your buy in amount and if you want to play with Fun Points or Bit Points
- Get paired up against other players and compete for the buy in pot..winner takes all.
- Fun Points are for fun (bragging rights & leaderboard) and Bit Points are for Bitcoin! 10,000 Bit Points = 1 BTC
- Deposit Bitcoin for Bit Points and cashout any time you want.

Registration is Free! We're still in beta, so please contact support with any bugs/questions. We will be doing a larger more widespread launch with ad campaign in a week or two when we're sure all the kinks have been worked out.

We are working on adding more games to the platform over the next few weeks. Please let me know if you have suggestions or games you'd like to see.

We also have an affiliate program for anyone who wants to help us advertise the site and receive bitcoin credit for any users that join the site through your referrals. You can read about the program here: https://www.gambit.com/affiliate

Is this illegal or gambling? No! All our games are skill based and therefore are not considered gambling (gaming) under US law.

More questions? Read our FAQ: https://www.gambit.com/faq

Hope you enjoy the site!

moderate

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

nearly dead

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 06:45:08 PM

Many of you have already heard of Bitnopoly.com. We have relaunched it along with 4 new games under a new name and domain:

The idea is simple:

- Choose any of our skill-based games

Uhm, so I can't choose any game ? There are no skill based games there.
lucaspm98

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 07:28:51 PM

Hey, I just played "jay" in dots in boxes (I believe that is you or whoever made the site?) under my username "lucaspm98".
We were talking in the chat and jay asked me if I would like the game better with less dots and more of the bonuses. I tried to reply, but my answers would not send by pressing "enter" or clicking the little send message button. I am on Windows 7 and was using Google Chrome. Love the site, I will be playing with bitcoins once I get a feel for the games. Lots of potential!

P.S. I think dots and boxes may be more fun with less dots and more powerups. It seemed kind of long, and the powerups add a little variety which is always good.
jseverson (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 07:41:19 PM

Hey, I just played "jay" in dots in boxes (I believe that is you or whoever made the site?) under my username "lucaspm98".
We were talking in the chat and jay asked me if I would like the game better with less dots and more of the bonuses. I tried to reply, but my answers would not send by pressing "enter" or clicking the little send message button. I am on Windows 7 and was using Google Chrome. Love the site, I will be playing with bitcoins once I get a feel for the games. Lots of potential!

P.S. I think dots and boxes may be more fun with less dots and more powerups. It seemed kind of long, and the powerups add a little variety which is always good.

good game and well played! I saw your responses. will work on the changes.

DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2013, 07:52:34 PM

I believe there was supposed to be another site like this, but it was never launched. Tongue Good work!

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
moneyboss

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 08:06:44 PM

i have to say i love this idea, its like pogo with bitcoins.

now you need about  1000 users and your set GL
ToLy

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 05:08:15 AM

Very good !
I wish you the best of luck. I was wondering when one of these will pop out.
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 09:31:32 AM

Awesome games! I love the way you've designed them. All you need now is lots of players, so people will have no problem finding matches.
waltermot321

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 02:32:12 PM

Nice game, just that there are no user online atm...

leepsteer00

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 08:16:47 AM

Hmm... couldn't get myself into any game... Anyone facing the same prob?
drpepperyummy

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 04:56:53 PM

Offer a free giveaway for one free bitrpoints game, to get people to play the site?  I would love to play it
mises

Activity: 352

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 10:39:29 PM

Wow. Pretty surprised that domain name wasn't taken before, unless you bought it.

I like betting against others competitively, I used to play some Street Fighter competitively and would like an online format for something like that.

I registered and wanted to try out bitnopoly but there was only one other person in the lobby. Your web interface looks really good so I wanted to see what the games look like, it's a bummer there aren't enough users yet.
jseverson (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 10:46:04 PM

Thanks for everyones supportive feedback. We're working on a few more improvements, and we already have an affiliate program built, so any help spreading the word WILL earn you bitcoin. And you can now play for fun/free and earn bitcoin while doing so. All games pay.

I'll start promoting the site heavily in about one more week so traffic should pickup and there should be more players on the site.

https://www.gambit.com/affiliate

drpepperyummy

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 12:30:47 AM

im waiting to play a head up monopoly, already sitting at a game, someone come join me
jbab

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 03:11:26 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2013, 03:33:22 AM by jbab

A little buggy. Im unable to roll the dice when a 3 player game began. had to leave and keeps giving same problems.

edit - worked after a few tries.. im at at -2 wins now hah

jseverson (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 06:20:06 PM

We have finished our new features which now allow you to play games and win bitcoins...every game is guaranteed a payout! You can cashout at any time (min balance of 5000 bit points) OR you can wager your earned bitcoins and win even bigger!

We've got 5 games on the site now and 3 more on the way including backgammon and risc!

We also finished our affiliate program which allows you to earn bitcoins for referring friends three different ways. You can read more about it on our homepage.

Let me know if you have any requests or feedback or games you'd like to see added to Gambit.

raspcoin

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 10:23:17 PM

Site looks interesting. Will try and possibly recommend!

bobolini

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 10:39:21 PM

Can you tell me what happened to my bitnopoly account I can no longer log in or access my account since the change.what do you need for info to her my btc and more importantly get me back in the game I'm hooked on bitnopoly and undefeated.many of us at SWC play regularly.badman2374 and bit coin address 1L4YiJpB98wXHh6N5msxNvaNVFyaFByc7C
ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 11:13:23 PM

Great site games are very fun I just wish it was more popular hard to find games sometimes depending on the time of the day Sad
chr0npiles

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 12:37:19 AM

and more importantly get me back in the game I'm hooked on bitnopoly and undefeated.

lol.   I can feel your pain from here!!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: