Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:04:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy large amounts of Bitcoin with cash  (Read 139 times)
Agent889 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:22:15 AM

I have several buyers that are interested in purchasing large amounts of Bitcoin (well over 100 coins) in cash. Can anyone assist? Or suggest some places where I can look for reputable sellers in North America?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:28:24 AM

I have several buyers that are interested in purchasing large amounts of Bitcoin (well over 100 coins) in cash. Can anyone assist? Or suggest some places where I can look for reputable sellers in North America?

Im not sure, but my advise is to stay away from Localbitcoins. Unfortunately, I wouldn't consider it safe at all, and im sure someone will recommend you Localbitcoins. Well, I have seen stories of people ending up in court because on the other end there was an agent getting paid to ruin people's life. Some guy needed some cash so he sold it to somewhere on Localbitcoins and now he's fucked because it was a trap.

I wouldn't bother and just pay taxes (buy it in an exchange) but if you want to do OTC you need to have certain contacts. Maybe you could risk it with Localbitcoins looking for the top tier members reputation wise, but who knows anymore.
Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:45:45 AM

There are some thrusted escrows in this forum, maybe you can contact them. So you cooperate with one of them, you send the money to his bank account then that escrow service can send bitcoin to your wallet. I am not sure with this way, I never did it before. You can try to talk with them and discuss it. But be careful, don't do that only in one transactions, you must divide it into several transactions. It is just an idea that I write for you.

Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:12:35 AM

You got loaded friends. That’s about $837,000 as I write this. I bet they intend to hold it for a long time. Like, until the value breaches the eight figure mark.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: