Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:50:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TagCoin pool tag.cryptominer.net  (Read 26361 times)
torzsy

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 05:32:13 PM

WOW would be nice to at last have a decent pool for Tag that works properly and RESPONSIBLY is NOT a total f'n scam

Opps maybe too soon to tell with this pool as.....
Some Transactions NOT being received
I did get One tx of 2.5Tag
I did NOT receive this one
278894   TagPhilo   2014-02-05 15:56:25   Debit_AP   Confirmed (n/a)   TMw8ZFXJoLJ9Rqqzz9sAbmbPeSQSyWe9GV   n/a   16.77804433

I also failed to receive MANY transactions from
http://tagmining.com/

I got only one tx of 2.4Tag with over 16Tag still missing and the site admin has NOT responded to several emails over the last few days
No surprise as he already scammed us for MANY hours and Tags tricking miners to think he was on right fork THEN 1 day later BOOM all accepted FOUND blocks turn into orphans THEN he posts a warning..

Since I have received SOME payments it's hard to think the problem is with the wallet even though it ALWAYS says/shows out of sync

FYI crytominerpool had 170-MEGA hash and still FOUND ZERO of 106 blocks while ALL blocks where 83 DIFF and UNDER!!! last night and this morning

NOW at the same time the pool reports the TOTAL NET hash rate as 170 MEGA hash..
So we are lead to believe we ARE the entire NET and will be the ONLY finder of blocks..Good news right!

This MUST be false WHERE and WHO found all those other 100 blocks???
This seems VERY dishonest and misleading as we could be against BILLIONS of hash rates and NOT know it and have ZERO chance of finding blocks
Notice the POOL ops avoid giving this info AND the STATED DIFF is ALWAYS WRONG and at LEAST one block late..
So again you are tricked into thinking you are hashing at an decent diff when you ARE NOT!!!

ALL these little deceptions and ways to screw miners ares still in this pool

AND YET THIS IS A GOOD POOL As GOOD AS THEY GET..get used to it be grateful and take whatever coins you are lucky enough to be given.

First of all:

This is cryptominer.net pool support, not tagmining. But thanks for the bump.

2.: read back a few pages or read at least the few pages of the official TAG thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=317408.new;topicseen#new

3.: you can't query the network hashrate from the wallet or the daemon. The command shows you a big zero. Read official statement of Mark (Tagbond) about this.

4.: "NOW at the same time the pool reports the TOTAL NET hash rate as 170 MEGA hash.." Pool never ever showed 170MH total because of the "third" statement.

5.: you can only estimate the global hashrate of TAG. It could be 300 MH, or 3000 MH or 30000 MH, only guessing... Doesn't make sense.

6.: TAG is fucked up, and it was fucked up in the last weeks.

7.: "I got only one tx of 2.4Tag with over 16Tag still missing and the site admin has NOT responded to several emails over the last few days". I didnt get anything from you, where did you write?

8.:: Why didn't you set your autopayment to 1 TAG? So if TAG forks (again) or you are on the wrong chain, you lose only 1 coin...

9.: go solo mining if you are not happy with the pool(s). Good luck with that.

10.: Pool found ~23 blocks only today... Are we on the same webpage??? http://tag.cryptominer.net/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks

edit: I check daily if pool sends coins to my wallet and to Cryptsy. And if you read back a bit or check the official thread, you can see that transactions go through. I can prove if you want to see it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Philopolymath

Activity: 558
Merit: 295

Walter Russell's Cosmogony is RIGHT!

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 06:29:33 PM

OK PAY attention this time
"This is cryptominer.net pool support,"
Yes I know I was DIRECTED here from the CRYPTOMINER.NET TAG pool LOOKING for support for MISSING payments

"I didnt get anything from you, where did you write?"
IN the above post I wrote the following  ABOUT TAGMINING.com NOT Cryptominer.net
QUOTE: I also failed to receive MANY transactions from

I got only one tx of 2.4Tag with over 16Tag still missing and the site admin has NOT responded to several emails over the last few days
No surprise as he already scammed us for MANY hours and Tags tricking miners to think he was on right fork THEN 1 day later BOOM all accepted FOUND blocks turn into orphans THEN he posts a warning.." END OF QUOTE

ARE you ALSO the admin for THAT site? It is they whom have yet to address my missing payouts from THEIR site.

YOU NEED address THIS ONE
278894   TagPhilo   2014-02-05 15:56:25   Debit_AP   Confirmed (n/a)   TMw8ZFXJoLJ9Rqqzz9sAbmbPeSQSyWe9GV   n/a   16.77804433

RE: response 2,3,4,5
THEN DON"T POST THE FALSE NET HASH RATE OR PUT A DISCLAIMER WARNING MINERS THEY MIGHT HAVE BETTER ODDS VS BITCOIN

Re:6 TAG is fucked up, and it was fucked up in the last weeks.
WOW REALLY??? AND JUST WHY THEN ARE YOU SUPPORTING THIS COIN AND HOSTING A POOL. KNOWINGLY!!!
GEE I WONDER WHAT MOTIVE BEHIND THAT..LOVE OF MINERS!..LOVE OF TAG...LOVE OF BANK KILLING ALT/CRYPTO'S
I'm NOT FEELING THE LOVE BRO!

Re:8 OH? so you EXPECT Tag to fork again! I should NOT trust ANY coin or pool to work properly is your advice then?
Do I need practice this caution on YOUR site?

Yes how about I put my transaction threshold to .01 that way EVERY single payout is equal to the transaction fee and I will get ZERO coins
And ALL those fees and coins can go back to the POOL to suck in more miners with rewards they will never see!!
More great advice thanks!

Re:9 go solo mining if you are not happy with the pool(s). Good luck with that
I guess my LAST words where somehow not sufficiently complimentary
"AND YET THIS IS A GOOD POOL As GOOD AS THEY GET..get used to it be grateful and take whatever coins you are lucky enough to be given."

Re:10 Yes My mistake the event was from another coin and another pool

enough small talk

CAN YOU NOW PLEASE ADDRESS THE OUTSTANDING/MISSING TX of the TAG COINS I MINED FROM CRYPTOMINER.NET
278894   TagPhilo   2014-02-05 15:56:25   Debit_AP   Confirmed (n/a)   TMw8ZFXJoLJ9Rqqzz9sAbmbPeSQSyWe9GV   n/a   16.77804433

Support Alien Beer Circle research...www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRXDk2RMQ4A
torzsy

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 07:23:17 PM

OK PAY attention this time
"This is cryptominer.net pool support,"
Yes I know I was DIRECTED here from the CRYPTOMINER.NET TAG pool LOOKING for support for MISSING payments

"I didnt get anything from you, where did you write?"
IN the above post I wrote the following  ABOUT TAGMINING.com NOT Cryptominer.net
QUOTE: I also failed to receive MANY transactions from

No surprise as he already scammed us for MANY hours and Tags tricking miners to think he was on right fork THEN 1 day later BOOM all accepted FOUND blocks turn into orphans THEN he posts a warning.." END OF QUOTE

ARE you ALSO the admin for THAT site? It is they whom have yet to address my missing payouts from THEIR site.

YOU NEED address THIS ONE

RE: response 2,3,4,5
THEN DON"T POST THE FALSE NET HASH RATE OR PUT A DISCLAIMER WARNING MINERS THEY MIGHT HAVE BETTER ODDS VS BITCOIN

Re:6 TAG is fucked up, and it was fucked up in the last weeks.
WOW REALLY??? AND JUST WHY THEN ARE YOU SUPPORTING THIS COIN AND HOSTING A POOL. KNOWINGLY!!!
GEE I WONDER WHAT MOTIVE BEHIND THAT..LOVE OF MINERS!..LOVE OF TAG...LOVE OF BANK KILLING ALT/CRYPTO'S
I'm NOT FEELING THE LOVE BRO!

Re:8 OH? so you EXPECT Tag to fork again! I should NOT trust ANY coin or pool to work properly is your advice then?
Do I need practice this caution on YOUR site?

Yes how about I put my transaction threshold to .01 that way EVERY single payout is equal to the transaction fee and I will get ZERO coins
And ALL those fees and coins can go back to the POOL to suck in more miners with rewards they will never see!!
More great advice thanks!

Re:9 go solo mining if you are not happy with the pool(s). Good luck with that
I guess my LAST words where somehow not sufficiently complimentary
"AND YET THIS IS A GOOD POOL As GOOD AS THEY GET..get used to it be grateful and take whatever coins you are lucky enough to be given."

Re:10 Yes My mistake the event was from another coin and another pool

enough small talk

CAN YOU NOW PLEASE ADDRESS THE OUTSTANDING/MISSING TX of the TAG COINS I MINED FROM CRYPTOMINER.NET

Omg mate, you are pathetic. You said your wallet is out of sync. Is this my fault? Im running this pool since the beginning of TAG, and I am still mining with my cards TAG since the beginning. So dont blame me for your incompetence or bad luck or bad mood.

Here are your payments on the block explorer: http://explorer.tagcoin.org/address/?address=TMw8ZFXJoLJ9Rqqzz9sAbmbPeSQSyWe9GV You can compare with pool transaction list.

Close your account on my pool please or I will to that. THINK, LEARN, SEARCH BEFORE YOU MAKE A STATEMENT.

torzsy

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 07:32:02 PM

You know what?

Here are your transactions on the pool and on the blockexplorer.

https://i.imgur.com/KQezfDw.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/BqBzjoZ.jpg

Philopolymath

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 05:26:45 AM

Thanks for pointing out the trans record on the block chain.

Again you seem LOST in irrelevant info and remain useless in helping..

MEANWHILE MY COINS ARE STILL MISSING

THE QUESTION IS NOT "DID you send the coins"..
O.K. are we clear I am not accusing you of NOT sending them......
I thought I already made it clear there seemed to be a valid attempt and indeed I HAD received a payout from your site..
I even copied the EXACT record FROM your site...

THE PROBLEM IS WHY DOES ONE TRANSACTION ARRIVE BUT NOT OTHERS..

They where/are or should have been co-current successive payouts of which I got the FIRST but none of the following that SHOW as SENT.
The wallet COULD NOT have received one and not the other if it was out of sync.
I have used the wallet for MANY other received payouts and sent coins out as well since BEFORE the fork problems began AND after.
SO THERE DOES NOT SEEM TO BE ANY PROBLEM WITH THE WALLET IT is STILL open and YET STILL has not received the TX's

Thanks for reminding me you don't give shit.
It was wrong of me to expect you offer support or an intelligent diagnosis of the problem

YES your responsibility ENDED when you clicked the send button...but you will be an asshole all your life 

Philopolymath

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 05:33:31 AM

If you wish to accuse someone of incompetent thought and poor learning skills.
May I suggest you compare your own to the standard set by Walter Russell as Tesla, Edison and Mark Twain and I do.

torzsy

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 09:31:17 AM
Last edit: February 06, 2014, 09:58:50 AM by torzsy

YES your responsibility ENDED when you clicked the send button...but you will be an asshole all your life  

Congratulations my friend. You are a great guy. Did you ever ask yourself a question: "Am I on the right chain after that mess happened in the last weeks?"

After everything you stated (I'm a scammer, misleading, incompetent, an asshole) you don't deserve anything but a big GTFO!

But. I'm not an asshole like you. So.

1. Is your wallet synced?
2. Do you have the correct nodes in your config file?
3. Whats your current block number?
4. Did you compare the pool and wallet block numbers? Are they the same? You can check pool block height in your account menu.
5. Did you try to send 1 TAG to Cryptsy? Did it arrive?
6. Did you do a -rescan on your wallet?

And end of all. Those coins were sent to the address you entered. I can't do anything else.

Philopolymath

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 04:14:41 PM

YES I was VERY worried about the fork having lost MANY Tagcoins and hours at ANOTHER POOL
Which is why I was rather happy to find your pool!

I tried ALL of your suggestions BEFORE I asked for help..

I FOUND the coins/tx and the solution. (SOME of your advice helped lead me to that solution)

I deleted ALL Tag files...And re-downloaded the MASTER Qt as suggested from Tag.org.
I added the suggested nodes. (Including your site)

At first this did not help as Tag continued to freeze and  intermittently display AND NOT display "OUT Of SYNC" while or AFTER syncing and some but NOT most currant tx were received
After REPEATED attempts I had some better results
I had to reload and re-sync the new wallet 5 times to get caught up and for the strange behavior to stop.
Including twice having to repeat the whole delete and re-sync... re-introduce wallet.dat process.

Some of the tx appeared on the 3rd & 4th attempt before the wallet froze and refused to sync further for the last few blocks

Now after the 5th reload and re-introduction of my back-up wallet.dat
The LAST and most recent payout TX HAS BEEN RECEIVED
I hope I will NOT need to repeat this procedure each time I wish to receive coins!

THANK YOU AGAIN for you interest and suggestions and attempt to help

THANK YOU again for attempting to provide A GOOD POOL for TAG
I can now feel confident about mining TAG again as the wallet issue seems better AND there is a GOOD POOL I CAN trust

If you still harbor ill feelings and wish me NOT to use your Pool O.K.
I will respect your wish and trouble you no further and delete your pool from my fail-over strategy
If you have not already banned/deleted my account.

True, I may deserve to be told to F'off..
But NOT the 10k of hardware from my family and friends whom invested in the MACHINES that WORKED AND EARNED those coins
I serve them and answer to them and I AM responsible for returning that investment FIRST and then hopefully a PROFIT
To do that I MUST rely on pools... like it or not, we.... miners/pools have a symbiotic parasitic relationship

I DO hope your pool turns out to be a LONG term success with MUTUAL profit for all participants.
YOU KNOW there are MANY pools and scumbags and scamcoins.
And many frustrated miners suffering from severe setbacks YES many due to self inflicted incompetence.
You should expect to take some UNDESERVED flak for being affiliated with the industry in general until your pool the COIN and rep outshines others

You will need thicker skin if you wish to retain and grow a client base.
In time you WILL earn respect...

You have given me sufficient cause to APOLOGIZE for suggesting you were just another scammer

torzsy

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 05:01:44 PM

YES I was VERY worried about the fork having lost MANY Tagcoins and hours at ANOTHER POOL
Which is why I was rather happy to find your pool!

I tried ALL of your suggestions BEFORE I asked for help..

I FOUND the coins/tx and the solution. (SOME of your advice helped lead me to that solution)

I deleted ALL Tag files...And re-downloaded the MASTER Qt as suggested from Tag.org.
I added the suggested nodes. (Including your site)

At first this did not help as Tag continued to freeze and  intermittently display AND NOT display "OUT Of SYNC" while or AFTER syncing and some but NOT most currant tx were received
After REPEATED attempts I had some better results
I had to reload and re-sync the new wallet 5 times to get caught up and for the strange behavior to stop.
Including twice having to repeat the whole delete and re-sync... re-introduce wallet.dat process.

Some of the tx appeared on the 3rd & 4th attempt before the wallet froze and refused to sync further for the last few blocks

Now after the 5th reload and re-introduction of my back-up wallet.dat
The LAST and most recent payout TX HAS BEEN RECEIVED
I hope I will NOT need to repeat this procedure each time I wish to receive coins!

THANK YOU AGAIN for you interest and suggestions and attempt to help

THANK YOU again for attempting to provide A GOOD POOL for TAG
I can now feel confident about mining TAG again as the wallet issue seems better AND there is a GOOD POOL I CAN trust

If you still harbor ill feelings and wish me NOT to use your Pool O.K.
I will respect your wish and trouble you no further and delete your pool from my fail-over strategy
If you have not already banned/deleted my account.

True, I may deserve to be told to F'off..
But NOT the 10k of hardware from my family and friends whom invested in the MACHINES that WORKED AND EARNED those coins
I serve them and answer to them and I AM responsible for returning that investment FIRST and then hopefully a PROFIT
To do that I MUST rely on pools... like it or not, we.... miners/pools have a symbiotic parasitic relationship

I DO hope your pool turns out to be a LONG term success with MUTUAL profit for all participants.
YOU KNOW there are MANY pools and scumbags and scamcoins.
And many frustrated miners suffering from severe setbacks YES many due to self inflicted incompetence.
You should expect to take some UNDESERVED flak for being affiliated with the industry in general until your pool the COIN and rep outshines others

You will need thicker skin if you wish to retain and grow a client base.
In time you WILL earn respect...

You have given me sufficient cause to APOLOGIZE for suggesting you were just another scammer

I'm glad that the issue was solved at the end. I also need to apologize for my words, I was just really mad that someone thinks - again - that I want to keep the coins for myself.

Have a nice day and I hope you get your profit!

torzsy

berettaman200

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 09:25:32 PM

I was watching this whole conversation unfold.  Torzsy, I think you handled it quite well.  Glad you guys were able to settle the issue like adults, Bravo.  Here's to hoping TAG gets back in the #1 spot for profitability, and the POS issues are resolved.  Difficulty seems to be very erratic at the moment.
Moody4L

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 11:51:15 PM

I`m getting quite a good hashrate/btc ratio on this pool.
Donating.

Smiley

torzsy

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 05:36:42 AM

I was watching this whole conversation unfold.  Torzsy, I think you handled it quite well.  Glad you guys were able to settle the issue like adults, Bravo.  Here's to hoping TAG gets back in the #1 spot for profitability, and the POS issues are resolved.  Difficulty seems to be very erratic at the moment.

Thank you Beretta,

I think I could handle this situation better, but was a good lesson for me. Smiley

Have a nice day!

torzsy

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 05:37:09 AM

I`m getting quite a good hashrate/btc ratio on this pool.
Donating.

Smiley

Thank you Moody! Wink

bitkokos

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

0_0

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 08:31:03 PM

is the pool down or something?
I am registered but when I visit the website it's just white. no error messages, nothing

thanks

O_o
torzsy

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 10:12:42 PM

is the pool down or something?
I am registered but when I visit the website it's just white. no error messages, nothing

thanks

Just came home and restarted the daemon.

Thanks, have a nice weekend!

Philopolymath

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 03:45:15 AM

Ummmmm it's been over 5 hours with 100Mh/s  and 100 blocks missed.....all at Diff UNDER 50....

Is it time to bail out?
Boy I'd hate to see an orphan after all that time wasted.

I think I'm cured of the Tag virus

styleruk

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 02:32:42 PM

Hi

Noticed last 4 payments from pool have not made my wallet.  anyone else have this, is there a solution or a known issue?  My last wallet payment was 2 Feb!

Styleruk
deforme

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 03:38:10 PM

where is the Manuel cash out?
northener

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 12:36:18 PM

Hello,

I 've registered today at your pool so i can mine TAG coins.

I 've downloaded the wallet , but it doesn't connect to the network so it can get synced.

Do i have a problem or it's network's problem?

Also, can we mine TAG coins normally or is there any problem?

Thanks in advance
torzsy

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 12:07:20 PM

Everyone please search anwsers in the official thread. I have serious illness and cant sit at computer. I updated pool to latest version, but thats all for now.

Hope I will be fine in a week and can get back to business.

Thanks all.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: