Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:45:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Short selling Bitcoin  (Read 362 times)
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:01:28 AM

Is there any exchange where I can place some money on the books, and short sell Bitcoin?

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:05:00 AM

If not money, perhaps some other crypto, like Bitcoin Cash, or Dogecoin, or Ripple, etc.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Cryptoipad

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:32:12 AM

The bitcoin users some profit of short selling and buying process of business.the bitcoin investors Short selling is an investment method that allows investors to benefit from drops in prices and value of a particular asset, in this case, Bitcoins.Short selling allows you to basically borrow an asset, such as Bitcoins, and sell it at current prices. Later on, you can purchase the Bitcoins to pay back the person or organization you borrowed them from when selling the first time around the concept of bitcoin users.short selling, the firm or individual who loaned Bitcoins to you can generally recall the assets at any given time and are required to give you only a short notice. So make sure you read any rules, regulations,are any assets you short sell from btc.
Kokondao

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:37:47 AM

If you make a sale or trade briefly it's pretty good, but you should always be wary of monitoring the price, you better do it in bittrex.
Manoharachan

Activity: 93
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:04:37 AM

The exchange on hitbtc is also great for you to do long-term trading, but you should be more vigilant to keep an eye on prices.
Bervelukan

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:09:27 AM

Those who panic selling usually do short-term trading to take the price below their sale, but for those who invest long-term will not do like that, and everyone has his own way, I think that's a natural thing in the trade.
TepungBeras

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

Presale is live: BitPenta.com

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:23:38 AM

That's very cool, I can do that too, maybe we can do in exchange like bittrex, binance or poloniex, maybe that's a good choice to do.

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
hakertajniak

Activity: 504

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:59:28 AM

Is there any exchange where I can place some money on the books, and short sell Bitcoin?

Cool

I think you can find the exchange that have BTC-USD pair.
You place your USD on the BTC buy order book, and just wait the others sell their bitcoin to you.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
RAMSHIVDEEPAK

Activity: 224
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:11:40 AM

Exchanges geared towards crypto traders offer short support as a matter of course, and some allow for leveraged shorting too. These exchanges include:
1.Bitfinex
2.GDAX
3.KrakeN
4.BTCC
5.Bitflyer

pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:15:19 AM

Here you go:

https://www.bitmex.com/

Lambo or REKT!

magicmeyk

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:34:20 AM

Cool

You can shopping free in any coins you want because they are dumping and I suggest that you buy the the blue chips.
hybie22

Activity: 127

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:14:15 AM

Investing is a number of ways if you want your investment to be short selling so you can get your profit right then that's one of the ways to invest if you're selling short of that but it's worth your time long selling you can make it long and patience and definitely worth the effort and greatness of your efforts.
Ravenangel

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:31:09 AM

well short selling might not be such a good idea currently especially with the market taking such a dip, and the prices so low, but if thats the direction you want to take then you can try BItrex, i think it might work

Bitcoin to the moon
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:31:28 AM

Bitmex seems the best choice for you, just dont over extend yourself with margins and leveraged positions. Market is moving and REKTing both longs and shorts quickly.
StonedWolf

Activity: 308
Merit: 120

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:56:11 AM

Bitcoin is getting more and more known. Therefore, sites are trying to adapt more and more to the cryptocurrency world. I don't know any site that sell books, but i am pretty sure there is one. But, instead of buying ebooks, I think it is easier to just cash your bitcoins and buy real books. It is  better because not all books can be found online.

irfandi hasan

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:22:48 PM

If you make a sale or trade briefly it's pretty good, but you should always be wary of monitoring the price, you better do it in bittrex.
I agree with your suggestions, make sales or trade briefly remain vigilant should always monitor the market, and always puts a trusted, one of them bittrex as you mentioned.
soname12

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:26:37 PM

Short-term trading is also a good option because you can increase the amount of Bitcoin you own, but it gives you too much risk. If you decide to sell it and then it continues to grow and not decrease too much you sell it?

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
NightCloudz07

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:29:28 PM

Cool
i will agree with you and if that is gonna be have i think it will be a wonderful exchanging and also we have a good exchange for all the time.

▲▼▲▼ZICHAIN ▲▼▲▼ JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO
▲▼ BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ▲▼
mustamin88

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:45:02 PM

To be able to sell Bitcoin, you must have a Bitcoin balance first. If you do not have Bitcoin balance in VIP, please click "Send / Receive Bitcoin" menu, and find your Bitcoin Address. Submit Bitcoin that you want to sell to that address.
babycute123

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:57:29 AM

1.In my opinion, the best current exchange to trade short bitcoin is bitmex. Trade bitmex fee is not too high. Bitmex also has a margin, suitable for short-term trade in this market. There is little precedent kill margin.
2. The best trade altcoin is still Binance due to low transaction fees. Crypto Trading Bot software is available for reference
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: