Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SiaCoin  (Read 129 times)
shamzblueworld (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 03:52:47 AM

How is SiaCoin as a project? And how do you see it in future? Is it something worth investing in? Something that would go higher in the upcoming months?
Because its value has gone down from 400+ Satoshis to now at around 150 in the last two months.
Do you see it bouncing back?
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:23:42 PM

Wait for 50 sats because SC is old coin and many competitors is near and better
btcefeyigit399

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 06:27:06 PM

One of the popular coin in the crypto money world is siacoin. The project looks good. will be in good position in the future. I think it should be evaluated.
nokati

Activity: 312
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 06:30:37 PM

One of the most undervalued coins having a honest development team what is pretty rare these days. For long term its a must have.

DanielRR1997

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:16:48 PM

Sia has a genuine potential to democratize cloud storage, similar to the way BitTorrent has released file sharing. With its high redundancy, privacy and financial incentive, Sia presents a new model to store information where the customer has complete control of their data.
Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:20:17 PM

I remember that Bitmain made ASICs for mining Siacoin, does it connected with price drop somehow? Anyway, I hope to buy it again a bit lower.
miraxgr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:25:11 PM

The Siacoin project has existed for more than three years, but only in recent months it has begun an active expansion.
On January 29th, Siacoin developers announced in their Twitter account: "We have been working on updating the SIA brand for several months and today we are very happy to share it with you!". Sia development team did not consider it important to spend time and resources on marketing, and brought to perfection the software. The platform has turned out to be strong, and it is ready for global competition. This means that as soon as the project begins its expansion in the services sector in the storage area, the SC will start to enjoy growing demand, making the coin attractive for long term investment.
jin_dv

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:44:42 PM

Today, the need for decentralization is important to ensure data security and confidentiality. Siacoin entered this market at the right time. The project has all necessary to succeed in the future, as high rate of adoption of cloud storage Seacon on the basis of the blockchain is very promising.
AssemblY

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:46:46 PM

Personally, I think that this crypto currency has absolutely no future. With an increase in the number of participants, profit will fall.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:47:34 PM

I've heard a lot of good about this project. After that, I myself read about this project and I can say that the project has become really very promising, I do not think that this is certainly a risky project, but the risk is certainly present. Therefore, you need to understand and evaluate the risks.
Rodimill8

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:30:02 PM

How is SiaCoin as a project? And how do you see it in future? Is it something worth investing in? Something that would go higher in the upcoming months?
Because its value has gone down from 400+ Satoshis to now at around 150 in the last two months.
Do you see it bouncing back?

I think that it's worth investing in siacoin. This is a coin known to everyone with a working team and product. This year, sia has many updates and it can make a good rally. I began to buy it from the level of 160 sat. and if it falls down more I would buy it. But do not forget that in a falling market we do not know where the bottom is. The price of 50 sat. would be ideal.
cryptoZcoin

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:34:30 PM

I heard they will have Asic mining, what is the deal with that?
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:06:01 AM

Do you know who really uses Sia storage and what for?
I don't know (everybody i know use popular fast and cheap or free centralized storages) -> can't see why SC must go to the moon

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:21:22 AM

Do you know who really uses Sia storage and what for?
I don't know (everybody i know use popular fast and cheap or free centralized storages) -> can't see why SC must go to the moon
I invested some Sia when it dumps the last time, it may take time before it really goes to the moon but it really does the ability to do it. As we see how cloud storage became useful this day, and use in many works or offices,  having it applied with blockchain can be more reliable and lower cost than buying a traditional cloud storage providers.

allcryptominer

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:29:25 AM

Wait for 50 sats because SC is old coin and many competitors is near and better

Doubt it will go back to 50 sat again but who knows. Asic miners will control Siacoins price in future and since they are mining for profit you can expect the price to go up. And I don't think Siacoin have any better competitors.
Casmania

Activity: 390

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:39:24 PM

I think Siacoin is a great coin with potential future in the crypto market as well as the investors of this coin. Despite of the bearish dip, Siacoin tends to continue to grow as of this writing where it's current value @ $0.014218 whch is 1.2% growth in the crypto market. Great coin with good potential profit in the coming months and definitely doing great. Just keep holding while waiting for the bull run of bitcoin such that the impact of the increase would be much greater than now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: