Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:48:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: is there any way to earn very little amount of bitcoin daily or even weekly??  (Read 136 times)
Theyasirahmad (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:42:00 AM

except mining
iconternal

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:46:37 AM

There are many ways to get bitcoin in addition to mine, we can look for bitcoin in a free way that is with faucets or with bounty that is short term.

ANYONE
(ANY)   www.any-one.org   (ANY)
Investment Platform
Eragon54

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:47:50 AM

Yes there are some ICOS whos end deal lasted for only three weeks. Its a good one actually and I hope more of this ICOs like I have should be spread out. So that users whos beginner like me can earn little by little. It's really hard to find but it takes a pot of patient.
Kolder

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:57:37 AM

Faucet is the most fitted on what you are looking for. This is classic method yet effective especially for newbie that want bitcoin easily. You can also join Bounty Campaign on altcoin section, You can use there your social media. Just follow their requirements and instructions then you will have money, NOT daily but the amount of profit is good.

keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:01:12 AM

If you aim for just a little amount of bitcoin everyday and you have so much free time, you can do faucets. There are lots of sites offering free satoshi every few minutes, you just need to do captchas. Lots of people are doing that but very time consuming. If you want you can just do trading to increase your bitcoins overtime. There are lots of trusted exchange sites like kucoin or bittrex.
cissrawk

Activity: 1218
Merit: 410

Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:09:00 AM

If you talking very little amount, then faucet or doing some survey it suitable for you. Just to increase your income, try to find a lot people that will register under your referral. If you're too lazy to do faucet, then you must try to join an ico, even it isn't bitcoin but still worth it to try. Another way is gambling and do some freelance.

I'm doing steam artwork.Official thread (Indo, but please pm me even if you're english speaker) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5323281
NOT YOUR KEYS, NOT YOUR MONEY. PLEASE PROTECT YOUR MONEY! More info click here or go to NotYourKeys.org
Trade Crypto and get 10% cashback BTC16CYsf1yonoVAN3jLAJguREmoJfCy5twi4
InahC

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:11:20 AM

Well you can do signature campaign in the bitcoin section. Or do a day trading if you want. But if you wanted little smaller you can also do faucet.

❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰❰ ♦ SIMDAQ ♦ ❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱
Learn how to trade profitable!
 Instagram▲      Medium  Telegram▲    Facebook▲      Twitter
mocacinno
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 4984

https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 11:12:24 AM

A lot of people are advising you to start faucetting, however, i'd strongly advise against this.
I haven't touched faucets in a very long time, but after googling for about 2 minutes, i can conclude that the average claim is less than 100 sat... Even if you use a semi-automatic script, i would find it very supprising if you were able to claim more than 60 times/hour, making your average income about 6000 sat/hour...
That's about 50 dollarcents for an hour of clicking and solving captcha's.

I don't know where you're from, but in my country, the minimum wage is something like 7 or 8 euro's/hour... If you work at McDonalds, you'll be able to buy 14-16 times as much BTC with your wage compared to the amount you get by faucetting.

So, if you want my advice on how to get small amounts of BTC on a daily basis: if you don't have very specific online skills, you're probably better off getting an IRL job, and convert a couple of bucks from your wage in BTC on a daily/weekly/monthly basis, then keep this BTC for potential future price rises.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
fatirborju

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:19:09 AM

I think finding a way to get bitcoins per hour or per week through the faucet, but the search for bitcoin per hour or per week through the faucet requires patience, because just as you collect coins bit by bit, for those of you who do not have time to mine or search bitcoin through faucet, just buy bitcoin in bitcoin...
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:21:05 AM

If you only want a very tiny amount then you can go with faucets. That's the first way that I have think by reading what you are looking for. You can claim those small amount of mbtc and after that you can use it wherever you want, cash it out, store it and keep it until you can have a minimal amount to invest into trading.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
crocozino

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:24:15 AM

i think those faucets are the waste of time , so all in all the best way would be to mine, not bitcoin of course, but some altcoins and then sell them for bitcoin.. all other options, imho, just rubbish.
or you can try some dice with free btc if you are really lucky
vorseb

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:28:29 AM

Its depends on your budget and your time. If you have big budget and lots of free time i recomend for mining or invest. If you have low budget but have lots of free time, you can choose faucet method.  whatever method you do it will be profitable, if you do it well.
De Suga09

Activity: 352
Merit: 125

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:32:04 AM

except mining

Yes there are other ways to earn bitcoin even in small amounts. One of it is bitcoin mining but we all know that bitcoin rigs are expensive and consume so much electricity. In my country the Philippines, there is an app called Coins.ph where you can convert a peso to bitcoin then wait for it to grow. I think the profits even small are helpful.
felipe04

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:37:52 AM

except mining
we have different faucets here in crypto you can earn there a little but i think spend your time there a little then better to do is keep reading different topics here in forum because the earning here is base on your knowledge and i think for more good better to do trading like study here in crypto another thing you can see in trading that all coins are moving go low and high so you can earn by that if you know what can happen to a coin so always monitor that then do faucets
usekevin

Activity: 2226
Merit: 561

Need Manager!!Hire Me!! Telegram Id @Usekevin

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:38:17 AM

It's quite easy to earn bitcoin in some minutes. But for that you have spend some time. I think it's better to trade rather than this sites.Because we don't know whether they will pay or not .And it's not suitable for the people who have a job and involved in bitcoin. You can get bitcoin easily by the trading.
kimdomingo

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:42:47 AM

You may join campaigns in order for you to earn. The higher the position, the higher the wage you can get. Joining campaign is so easy and through that, you can earn big or a lot of bitcoin weekly. But you should post ideas that are full of sense so others may learn too.
nhattori27

Activity: 387
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:52:22 AM

You can earn a small amount of bitcoin weekly by participating in bitcoin signature campaign. You would earn more if your rank is higher, so the higher your rank the more your earn.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: