Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:54:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin price go down near $5000...?  (Read 707 times)
KryptoVlad

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:28:29 PM

Recently, the price of bitcoin is in the interval from 8000$ to 10000$. Below the price should not fall. On the contrary, I believe that this year we should expect price growth.
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:34:22 PM

How can you compare 2014 downtrend to current one?
Total market cap and daily volume was almost 1000 times smaller then current one..
It`s simply useless and foolish to debate based on 4 years ago price, when involved people were several thousand person..
pearlsome

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:37:11 PM

Oh, if bitcoin really falls to the mark of $ 5,000, then I'm the first to run to invest all my savings. Smiley The probability of such a low price, of course not too much, but in the world of cryptocurrencies everything is possible. There's nothing you can know for sure. Who wants to sell 5,000 dollars for bitcoin? Here is another question.

◎ SALE STARTS ON MAY 3rd ◎ UTC+7:00 ◎
◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦ MSTCOIN.IO ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
◎ Decentralize AI Cryptocurrency Trading Platform ◎
  ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
 ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
   ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
Shaminyue

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:37:44 PM

The market now has been affected a lots by many reasons. Some articles had mentioned that the value of BTC might decreased to $3,000 in this chaos. However, I don't think that this will be the end of BTC and Altcoins. We should wait for the recover of it in near future.
weston4mills

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:46:53 PM

It doesn't matter how much the bitcoin's price will drop because in the end it will be up again and all of us will win

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 
  ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:55:29 PM

very difficult to predict the bitcoin price movement lately. in the previous week many people who discuss the price movement of bitcoin akam back up even many who believe bitcoin prices will increase sharply, but in fact after a slight increase in the near future bitcoin prices again lowered the price.
coinbitw

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:01:00 PM

Yes it could go down <=$5000 and if that happens it is an opportunity for everyone to buy many coins as much as you can. Good trades will come in the future after that scenario happens so that we can earn high profits from buying and selling bitcoing/altcoins Wink
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:03:07 PM

Recently, the price of bitcoin is in the interval from 8000$ to 10000$. Below the price should not fall. On the contrary, I believe that this year we should expect price growth.
And why do you think it can't go down?
Of course it can, it can go more up and it can crash.
Everyone believed bitcoin can't go down to 8K and it crashed to 6K.
Use your both eyes to look, don't just look with one eye  Wink

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
yudhistira

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:06:07 PM

We see the continue downfall in Bitcoin price from last 3 months is there any possibility that Bitcoin price touch $5000 if this will happen I will invest for number of Bitcoin.

Yes it is, $ 5000 is a very good price for BTC. But I'm not sure he'll be able to fall so much. It might be between $ 6,000 and $ 7,000. But even at $ 6,000 I think it's worth investing.  Smiley Smiley

WebsiteWhitepaperTelegram   International Blockchain Lottery   FacebookTwitterGitHub
════════☛ FIRELOTTO ☚════════    As simple and understandable as traditional lotteries are    ══════☛ PLAY NOW ☚══════
jackylion

Activity: 308

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:07:53 PM

Yes, this can happen to the market as it is today. Crypto market is too much pressure from Asian countries, especially China, which has a large number of Crypto participants but China does not accept BTC, they are trying to find ways to stop the BTC. Therefore, this has greatly affected the price reduction of BTC at this time.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:25:17 PM

I think that Bitcoin may well drop much less than 5 thousand. BTC is no longer a market leader and I'm sure that in the near future it will lose its 1 place on the coinmarketcap.
bellakw08

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 02:27:00 PM

If someone asked me will bitcoin reach $ 5000? I will answer maybe, why? because bitcoin is never and hard to predicted until its achievement last year, let us see in 2017, bitcoin from the price of 3000 $ can reach $ 20,000 in December if i was not wrong, So, if bitcoin can reach as high as that, is it possible to fall also reach below $ 5000? all depend to the investors, and in another case, every currency have the saturation level,  and we can say bitcoin is already at high saturation level.

Pokemon Go

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:29:01 PM

I think it could happen, even though it is very unlikely. but I'm sure if the bitcoin price becomes $ 5000 then the whole altcoin will drop all the price.
Nexjr14

Activity: 216

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:37:44 PM

Yes, it could happen with Bitcoin. When the price of Bitcoin touched $ 5000 then I will invest more in savings now. Because with Bitcoin I am sure will rise again the price.
LSt56

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:46:00 PM

all possibilities are possible because bitcoin prices are heavily influenced by supply and demand (trust). so the future of bitcoin will be with us as bitcoin users.

topkhai

Activity: 351

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:46:46 PM

We see the continue downfall in Bitcoin price from last 3 months is there any possibility that Bitcoin price touch $5000 if this will happen I will invest for number of Bitcoin.
decline of bitcoin prices was triggered by a massive sell-off due to a lot of bad news that recently hit the cryptocurrency industry, I think it will continue, to touch $ 5000 might happen this year
you should be patient and wait for the lowest point then get it
success for you !
voxdu12

Activity: 322

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:58:07 PM

Everything is possible, maybe even lower, but then it will definitely grow and we will see the profit in our wallets, the main thing is patience

NORD YGGDRASIL

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:14:35 PM

Yes, I think that this is possible. The price of bitcoin may fall below $ 5000, but it will be for a very short time. Anyone who has Bitcoin should be patient.
waorana

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:34:06 PM

I hope that the price of Bitcoin does not continue to fall, like all the other cryptocurrencies, even if the situation has been very negative for some months. I do not think it will come to five thousand dollars, according to me at the current price means already make a deal buy it
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1198

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:36:19 PM

Yep. I said a couple of times that bitcoin can go down to 5k this year but now lower because miners will have to shut down their job. Also that might be the bottom and the perfect entry into bitcoin and alts because as you know , alts are following bitcoin course.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄