Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:21:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin price go down near $5000...?  (Read 707 times)
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 03:40:59 PM

first ithink you should post it at bitcoin section.
and for your question,i think bitcoin will not reach 5k in normal situation.but if btc keep get fud by bad news,i think we even can hit 3k like last year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:46:58 PM

With the current market run with so much price fall and few recoveries, I think dropping below $5000 is very possible.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 03:48:21 PM

We see the continue downfall in Bitcoin price from last 3 months is there any possibility that Bitcoin price touch $5000 if this will happen I will invest for number of Bitcoin.
Theoretically, I think that this is possible, but at this stage it is unlikely that bitcoin will fall in its price to $ 5,000. If they wanted to omit it for these three months, they would have lowered it. Given that transactions and commissions fees bitcoin come back to normal, there are no objective reasons for the further decline of its rate. Is that Mt. Gox from Tokyo will again start throwing out its bitcoins on the market, then really its course can fall not only to $ 5,000, but also lower.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
anitaraymonds

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:52:37 PM

There is nothing that is not possible with speculative market like cryptocurrency. For bitcoin to reach $5000  is not far fetched but it can still reach $10K the following day that is the speculative market that always react to sentiments.
krinerr

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:34:34 PM

We see the continue downfall in Bitcoin price from last 3 months is there any possibility that Bitcoin price touch $5000 if this will happen I will invest for number of Bitcoin.
In crypto everything is possible , but to lower the price of less than 5000 should be really bad news
mega_carnation

Activity: 376
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:37:09 PM

It has touched $6,000 from the past months so chance that it can go down near $5,000 is still possible. But I don't hope that it will be back there. Bitcoin has been down for months and I think the next months will be the recovery time for bitcoin. I'm thinking the opposite way that if bitcoin can go up nearly $20,000 again for the next months. I'm sure that I'm not the only one who is waiting for this time.

Blockman21

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:37:21 PM

It will be very low but it is possible if there will be a catalyst to bring it down to 5000. Like a negative news that will bring great impact to further lower the bitcoin price. But without a catalyst I think 7000-8000 would be the lowest buy zone we can achieve at the moment.
kipozer

Merit: 11

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:38:00 PM

Of course, such a situation may be, I think that even such a situation can quite happen in the near future probably very soon. So now you need to be prepared for the fact that so many people will lose their means.
ol_volk

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:40:47 PM

it will be a very big feil. I think it's possible. but then the remaining tokens will fall in value.
catok broek

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:47:26 PM

decline of bitcoin prices was triggered by a massive sell-off due to a lot of bad news that recently hit the cryptocurrency industry, I think it will continue, to touch $ 5000 might happen this year
you should be patient and wait for the lowest point then get it
success for you !

agree..
many governments have been giving caution on bitcoin, even Donald Trump declares war against bitcoin popularity. we won't see any advertisements on twitter and google soon. some bad news will continue.
I won't surprise if bitcoin price hit $4000, but my lowest prediction is $6000. because bitcoin transactions are quite active in spring and summer.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:01:43 PM

Bitcoin's price is struggling to get back to $10,000 and stayed on $9,000 for a very short amount of time. But waiting for bitcoin reach $5,000 first before investing is your choice. Possibility that it can be seen back to $5,000 is there but I don't think it's high. Well as a holder I wouldn't want to see the price to back to a lower price but if that happens, trading volumes are becoming low and many are starting to sell but I'm sure that you are not the only one who waits for this moment.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Dread

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:17:14 PM

deeper then 6K$ u think?
if that may be a real in the futer he will to be going deep to the other peak level
but it s maybe a real "optimistic" propose to this moment

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
BitcoinVSfiat

Activity: 672
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:18:04 PM

It looks like we are going down. Maybe less than 5k can be seen but I hope this will be over in 6 months.
blackbott

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:18:50 PM

If it is about technical the analysis and she can fall low prices of the last levels of support will be for $3.5 to levels and $6.0 K if I am not mistaken so it means if these levels of support are have broken that can be bloody therefore it is recommended to adhere to USD if the market fails, technical experts says that we have to avoid and understand that can perhaps occur.
nata777

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:20:06 PM

I think that such a scenario is possible, but if this happens and it will go below 5000 then it will be very very bad
Considered

Activity: 504