Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:34:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I sell house to buy bitcoin if it drops below $ 5000?  (Read 1106 times)
NashAmajh
Copper Member

Activity: 186
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:37:36 AM

From my experience I will not suggest you ever that you should sell your house to buy Bitcoin if it drops below 5000$.because Bitcoin is an investment and the price of Bitcoin increases and decreases frequently. if you sell your house and by chance the price of Bitcoin decreases dangerously then you have to suffer a lot.so don't sell your house at any cost.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dapper

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:41:19 AM

Depends on your investing philosophy.   I'd say no, because I think real estate (homes) should never be sold.   Condos, maybe.   But then again, it has to be a situation where you own maybe 6-7 pieces of real estate and sell ONE to raise some capital for other investments.   

If it's your only home, than that's the pure definition of gambling and probably a poor decision.

sent from my X6
tikaka

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:53:18 AM

I think if the price of bitcoin drops to $ 5,000, I think you should buy it. But I advise you not to sell your home to invest in bitcoin. I'm not sure the value of bitcoin will increase rapidly in a short time so I think you should buy it slowly. You should study the market before investing

independence

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:57:23 AM

I joined this market a few months, I also lost a little money. Now I want to have a bigger plan by selling my house to 100% participation in this market. What do you think?
You think I will have another house or I will become homeless  Grin Cheesy Grin

I believe that Bitcoin will not fall below $ 6,000. I think that in the near future it will not grow much. But in a few years he can grow up. If you are ready to be homeless for several years, then go ahead. But I'm in your place would not sell an apartment. If you still decide to sell an apartment and buy Bitcoin, then do not sell Bitcoin until it grows at least twice. In 2017, some people became rich. But what will be in 2018 is unknown to anyone. Bitcoin can grow three times, or it can fall three times.
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:06:52 AM

Have you read anything here that sold the house and became a multiple house owner? I doubt if any person would be that gutsy. Especially now that the cryptocurrency market is more unpredictable that it has ever been.

nioctiB#1

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:10:53 AM

I joined this market a few months, I also lost a little money. Now I want to have a bigger plan by selling my house to 100% participation in this market. What do you think?
Never sell any valuable things just to invest in cryptocurreny or any kind of investment, only invest part of your savings that you can afford to lose. It is not good to go all in even there is a greater chance of gaining huge profit when investing whenever there is a huge price drop. And when investing huge amount of money you should also consider to deversify it to different kinds of investment because there is a greater chance that you will lose big amount of money if you will only focus on one.
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:19:29 AM

Have you read anything here that sold the house and became a multiple house owner?
I have only read last year that there's a guy that sold his house for bitcoin.

Man sells everything he has for Bitcoin as he pre-empts the ‘ultimate cryptoboom'

And that guy entered the bitcoin market earlier and with a better price last year so he totally earned already if he managed to sell during all time high.

For OP, how much is the estimation of your house?

We can't guarantee you anything here, it's your house, money and possibly it's your own profit so decide for yourself.

Signature for rent
RamonBTC

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:27:57 AM

Can I ask you with a very simple question? Do you like living in that house? If yes, then this decision will only give you a broken hearted being new in this trading investment. If no, the this is the best and perfect strategy to get rid of that house with a chance of buying a new one if your lucky of this big risk that you want to pursue. This will give you an alternatives, one: looking to buy a new one and two: live in a public space as a homeless.
belousov

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:39:43 AM

Yes, go for it and then live on streets when the prices drop further. We already had enough discussion on a similar question.
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:47:49 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2018, 09:58:01 AM by MakeMoneyBtc

If you are 110% sure you are going to get profit from bitcoin then go for it and invest everything you have in bitcoin but I strongly suggest to dont do that because it is just a stupid idea that you want to make after you lost some money. It is better to keep important thing like your house,car,jewelry,electronics safe and dont sell them just to invest in something because you could either become rich but in the same time you can lose everything and become homeless. Do you think it worth the risk of becoming homeless? If you dont have any experience with bitcoin investment the chances to lose are bigger than the chances to make profit so it is better to take it slowly and invest smaller amounts of money and gradually after you make profit reinvest it and continue that way. You dont need thousands of dollars to become rich, even with 10$ you can make a lot of money if you are smart enough and do the right things.
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:58:46 AM

I think if the price of bitcoin drops to $ 5,000, I think you should buy it. But I advise you not to sell your home to invest in bitcoin. I'm not sure the value of bitcoin will increase rapidly in a short time so I think you should buy it slowly. You should study the market before investing
I agree. It is not good to sell what you already have to invest in bitcoin because it is big risk and do not know when the price really give profit. There are some other ways to earn bitcoin without investment which you have to try first. This is how I start. I keep to be patient until I earn. Even it is small, you can trade it to make profit.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
DUHOIxx

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:16:26 AM

If you decide to buy Bitcoin, I encourage you to do it responsibly. Do not spend more than 1% of your assets, and be honest with yourself, that Bitcoin is a gamble, not an investment. It's extremely risky and there are far better channels out there, both short and long term.
Muktar

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:51:35 AM

you should think about it carefully, if you sell your house you will not have a place to stay just to buy bitcoin, it is $ 5000 very cheap and very tempting price, I think selling a house for bitcoin investment is too desperate
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:01:16 AM

Yes, you can sell your house, but you have to be ready for everything, ready to benefit from bitcoin if bitcoin increases in value and you should be ready to lose your house if bitcoin goes down.
befriendmywater

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:06:38 AM

I think you should not sell your house to buy bitcoin, it is a wrong decision. It is best to work and save money to invest in them. You should not bet too much on what you are not sure. You can not understand why bitcoins go up or down, and the market is always led by bitcoin. That was one thing that made me very anxious and I decided not to invest in bitcoin.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Activity: 365
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:08:15 AM

You question depend on you only. If you want to sell your house and become homeless is best known to you and you alone. But I think your plan is a very risky one and it is not good for someone or an investor to take a maximum risk in any business. If that is not put into consideration, then am afraid.

candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:11:39 AM

In my opinion, the bitcoin price wouldn't drop below $5000, so you don't need to sell your house. Suppose, you sell your house and buy bitcoin, what would you do if you suffer losses.
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:15:25 AM

I agree with you that you want to invest but I won't recommend you or suggest you to sell your house to invest in bitcoin eventhough I believe that bitcoin will increase its value but still it is very risky. It should be one way around. Through bitcoin you can buy a house not to sell the house. Invest only what you can afford to lose. But the decision is yours.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:22:49 AM

you should think about it carefully, if you sell your house you will not have a place to stay just to buy bitcoin, it is $ 5000 very cheap and very tempting price, I think selling a house for bitcoin investment is too desperate

Yeah, too risky to do so but I think if you really want to have bitcoin at a lower price better to start saving now, or better to sold your car. Well, this market can really make you money in the future, but sacrificing the thing that is more important about making money is not a good idea. Don't invest if you are not capable to do so, invest only what you can afford.
BelieveInBTC

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:43:28 PM

I don't think that we will see less than $7 thousand dollars again. There is currently no reason which would indicate that it might happen. Selling house would be really risky even though Bitcoin seems to be a good investment. There is always a risk that you might lose your money not only due to fall of Bitcoin but also because of for example keylogger which could steal your private key. Can you afford losing a house? You have to be ready for everything.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: