Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:14:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I sell house to buy bitcoin if it drops below $ 5000?  (Read 1106 times)
@Hakermania@

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:04:24 PM

My grandmother always said that every little bug in her house is king. If I were you I would invest a small amount that I can also lose and I would not risk my house.

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:08:43 PM

That's a crucial decision my friend. If you really want to sell your house for btc then so be try to consider this. Assuming that you already sold your house for btc, then the question is how sure you are that your money will be spend for good? Ok, let's say you invested it in crypto world then now, are you sure that it will make profit and will not be prone from scams? If so then how long? Will it be worth for waiting?

Ask those questions into yourself because that might enlighten you. I think selling your own house will definitely a bad idea, if you don't like it anymore then try to renovate.
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:43:57 PM

I joined this market a few months, I also lost a little money. Now I want to have a bigger plan by selling my house to 100% participation in this market. What do you think?
You think I will have another house or I will become homeless  Grin Cheesy Grin

Because of the sarcastic way in which you express yourself, it is obvious that you are only joking about a topic that has been exposed several times before in the forum.

Any person with common sense, and seeing the scenario so pessimistic that prevails in the market today, would think twice before selling their assets for something as uncertain as the crypto market.

Therefore, try to take things more seriously, learn the basics of crypto market and perhaps within a couple of months you can open a more interesting and serious thread.
onemoretime8520

Activity: 265
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:47:07 PM

well there are 2 options you will be homeless or you would have a villa, if you can take that risk don`t think twice just sell it and invest see what happens, Hope it will be the second option.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Aleshia696

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:31:09 AM

Nope, not at all, House is first. You can lend money from your friends and family if you want to. If there is no risk there will be no gain but we should take risk in a smart way right?
bjmpoker001

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:34:29 AM

do you really want to sell your house for bitcoin? then you won't have any place to live!
it is not suggested to do that. what if the bitcoin price take a long time to recover ?

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:49:39 AM

No, It is not suggested to sell your house and buy btc  if it drops lower than $5,000. I recomnend to collect and save your money for future invesment. It is not risky because you only use your idle money. If you have several houses, may be you can sell some for investing in btc.
Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:01:37 AM

Are you an idiot or what? Why would you risk selling your house for investing in bitcoin? You already lost some of your money and you're thinking that you could get back what you've lost if you sell your house. That's an absurd thinking. You must now by now that investing in bitcoin is for long term holding so you will not get what you expect.
YoungMaster

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:11:18 AM

I joined this market a few months, I also lost a little money. Now I want to have a bigger plan by selling my house to 100% participation in this market. What do you think?

Don't gamble your house for bitcoin, that's a primarily thing you really need in your family life.
Find another option than selling your house because the market is really volatile, we don't really know where will it go.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
hermawanda

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:14:08 AM

I think. you better think first before selling your house. because coin prices are very erratic and in bad condition. if you sell a house just for the sake of buying bitcoin then you should be ready with all the risks. so do not rush to sell the house.

CryptoMoar

Activity: 450
Merit: 107

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 06:20:32 AM

In my opinion. you better follow the campaign of a company that will release a coin so you can get rewards in the form of coins that can be used to buy bitcoin or altcoin without having to sell the house. because if you sell a house and you fail to invest in bitcoin then you will lose it all. so think and act more wisely.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:45:08 AM

this is crazy and yet brave, it is way too risky to gamble on your house or property, but it all depends on you own decision, but i hope tou can consider the fact that bitcoin is volatile in nature, there are no assurance that tou can take your house back, but nonetheless, it is your decision and what matters is, you are responsible for your own decision, just a tip, invest only on your extra money and not all of your assets, because we can never really know the coming future of bitcoin.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:54:59 AM

Well is your individual decision to make after all life it self is a risk, but always try to invest what you can be able to let go in case any thing negative happen, selling your house just to invest in bitcoin is a kind of hard but to crack but if you really have an alternative house then what is the need of keeping this one after all you can make as much profit from bitcoin to buy or build a new one in the future.
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:55:58 AM

i wont really advice that. no one can predict tomorrow, what if bitcoin price goes down beyond that price, what is it phases out after you sell your house and buy. bitcoin price is volatile, can go up this minute and go up the next minute
SKY2468

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:08:19 AM

Yes indeed bitcoin can make you rich.Provided you have many bitcoins invested or earn bitcoins at a regular basis by working or through mining.The people who had invested in bitcoins are now millionaires or maybe even billionaires.There are a few bitcoin whales who would be billionaires most probably.And I guess it's not too late there's news buzzing around that bitcoin may even reach a milestone of $60k-$100k in the near future.So let's hope for the best.
Seriousbizz

Activity: 155

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:30:13 AM

Selling your house to invest in something as volatile as bitcoin is not a very smart plan and you will end up homeless in no time because bitcoin prices are not stable.
Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:36:16 AM

I think it is not a better idea if you will sell your house just to invest in bitcoin. I suggest that you should use your saving instead of selling your assets because if your investment fails due to lack of knowledge about bitcoin, you will end up homeless and poor. Bitcoin can make you rich but that doesn't mean that you are going to risk all your assets. You just need to be wise with this kind of thing.

Samj16

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:39:32 AM

I think it is really a risky move if you'll gonna do that. We all know the volatility of bitcoin we can not predict when it will rise and decrease its value. The question is,due to its unstable value in the market are you ready to face any consequences? Well if it rises thats good but what if it decreases are you ready to loose your house?

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
✓ BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
isetter

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:41:50 AM

If you want to become a homeless and without a home, you can sell your home. But I advise you not to do it
waywethe

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:46:16 AM

the decision is in your hands, but I doubt the bitcoin will drop $ 5000.
yes we can see what will happen later. this is an opportunity for you if bitcoin decreases $ 5000, you can buy it with a large amount if selling your house.
I believe the price of bitcoin will never be at 5k, because many people around the world exploit bitcoin and the cost to exploit is exceeds 5k
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: