Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:34:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I sell house to buy bitcoin if it drops below $ 5000?  (Read 1106 times)
Potatohead

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:44:57 PM

I joined this market a few months, I also lost a little money. Now I want to have a bigger plan by selling my house to 100% participation in this market. What do you think?
You think I will have another house or I will become homeless  Grin Cheesy Grin

I think selling your properties for bitcoin isn't justifiable. It is important that you'll have your properties safe while earning. It is safer if you'll just have your earnings and savings to buy bitcoin rather than having your properties at risk. Selling your house for bitcoin would be a very risky thing so you'd better think of it a lot of times.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yraskk

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:47:48 PM

LMAOOO.. I am sure that if the price drops below $3000 he is going to be on the streets.. Most people are passing through the same at this moment, most of them bought at $20000.. I can not even imagine how are they feeling at this moment.

Do it.  Just don't cry if you end up living with the rats on the street.  

Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:49:23 PM

If you can afford to lose your house, you can do it, great profit comes after great risk; if you cannot afford to lose your house, don't, never invest more than what your are willing to lose.

It is really risky to do this. We can never tell what will surely happen in the market. It is like a legal gamble. It is never predictable. To sell our house for bitcoin could actually bankrupt us in no time.
MommyElsa

Activity: 387

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:52:01 PM

Too much risky.  For me,  that is not a good idea.  That is a form of gambling,  if you have your family with you,  you wont be able to live life easily if ever you sell your house.

🥤🧊🥤🧊        ONLINE SOCIAL COMMUNICATION & DATING APK         🧊🥤🧊🥤
crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:52:45 PM

It is really risky to do this. We can never tell what will surely happen in the market. It is like a legal gamble. It is never predictable. To sell our house for bitcoin could actually bankrupt us in no time.
Invest what you afford to lose. Do not risk the house for something uncertain. Better to use other funds. Do not be in a hurry. Moreover home including your investment. Do not bet it for other investments that have high volatility.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
Tnt1971

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:56:02 PM

Should I sell house to buy bitcoin

No.

/thread
No I shouldn't sell my house to buy bitcoin if bitcoin price is dropping below the price $ 5000. There is no relationship between bitcoin buying and house selling.

♦♦  SokuSwap  ♦♦
──   I use Soku, do you?   ──
yj300316

Activity: 154

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:09:37 AM

I joined this market a few months, I also lost a little money. Now I want to have a bigger plan by selling my house to 100% participation in this market. What do you think?

LOL that means you are gambling with your house. i don't suggest to do that.
what if bitcoin price continues falling down below $5k ? but the possible is low i think.

W E M A R K   ❱ ❱❱   https://www.wemark.com/
Blockchain-based marketplace for digital content
D3Dsec

Activity: 26
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:29:50 AM

Are you serious? You are ready to gamble your house just to have a very volatile cryptocurrency. It's a very risky decision to make part, that will not be a practical move to do. BTC is very volatile, you can lose more than your house in a second.
It's better to buy fraction of BTC during it's dip rather than selling you house. Remember the old saying
"Do not invest what you can't afford to lose" Smiley
This is a majority answer to those people who replied
And I think you must obey
smit9352

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:34:34 AM

Such a waste of a thread... If you're willing to lose your house to a cryptocurrency addiction I'd hope you have Noone depending on you other than yourself.
bugdirty8

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:29:03 PM

Lets say you're right and yes so made an investment on your btcs with the help of house then if suddenly the price fall...
Angletim

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:37:27 PM

Yes, now the price of bitcoin is $6,900. You want the price of bitcoin to drop to $5,000 and then sell your house and invest in bitcoin. I don't believe you'll do that. When the price of bitcoin reaches $5, 000, you panic and don't dare to buy bitcoin.
yummydex

Activity: 118

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:50:00 PM

I'm sorry to say this but i think this is the stupid question i ever read in this thread! Just imagine you want to sell your house because you want to invest in bitcoin. anyway it's your house sell it if you think that is the right decision good luck.and anyway i know you need to post.
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:59:34 PM

Not only should you sell your house but get your mother to sell her's too.

I know someone that knew someone who lived next door to the sister of a man who
won $3m on Lotto Football and if you don't play Lotto then you cannot win  Cheesy

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:30:11 PM

You were risking too much mate,you might lost your house if you risk it.You might lose your families shelter and as we all know this is the most inportant .You can risk money to buy bitcoin but not in a way that you will sell your house just because you wanted to invest in crypto.There were other ways to invest in btc you can make a loan in some other the most stupid and craziest thought that i've ever read.Yes many people were being hooked and go crazy over bitcoin to invest but selling your shelter was  not a good idea.

Brigalabdis

Activity: 278

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:52:02 PM

But what if the price must go down? you get some apartment then you lose some money then what if the price must get low and doesn't increase faster? what should you do?

It depends to you if you really trust bitcoin because for now, it is too slow to pump or some doesn't hope that it will survive that's why they have panicked from selling.  

If i am at your position, i will not sell my house because it is one of my own but there's a point because if your money was doubled, you can buy a better house.

Agrabah

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:52:12 PM

I'm trying to sell a single car to invest in cryptocurrency. But my wife, she has a nervous breakdown when I have this conversation.)))
freesia_pnp888

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:10:19 PM

yas risk it lol, it's how we should be in this game lol  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:22:33 PM

Although $5000 is an attractive price to buy Bitcoin. But a house is basic needs, selling your house for investing is taking a big risk. I won’t do so, but the final decision depend on you.
jnovak1976

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:26:50 PM

if you own more than one house, and selling it would turn a profit for you regardless of the bitcoin purchase, i could see it being a potentially plausible thing but.. that sounds like a crazy idea, dude.
StarKay

Activity: 756
Merit: 16

We All Can Make It

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:47:24 PM

If you can afford to live on the streets and depend on government handouts (if you're lucky to live in such a country),  then you can go ahead because there is a possibility of losing your investments.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: