Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:57:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I sell house to buy bitcoin if it drops below $ 5000?  (Read 1106 times)
karlkino

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 09:12:52 PM

what youre asking for advise on is tantamount to gambling. You have a house, keep it. If you looking to invest in bitcoins and dont have money then you could do bounties or airdrops or anything else, just dont pawn your house.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thecodebear

Activity: 2100
Merit: 813

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:13:05 PM

You absolutely should not sell your house to buy bitcoin! That's crazy. I mean sure there's a very good chance you would make hundreds of thousands if not millions of dollars. But you should never sell your house to put all that money in a high risk investment.

How about just putting all your extra money in bitcoin while its low this year.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:26:39 PM

A real dare I must say! Sell house for me isnt an option to invest in Bitcoin! I better build up my wallet gradually from Cryptocurrency digital marketing on this platform. It isnt worth it to sell off tour house because of Bitcoin investment. Please,  keep a strong hold on what you have and workout on earning bitcoins on this platform.
yeal

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:30:28 PM

I do not think you should do that, invest the amount of money you accept to lose. Of course, high risk high return, but if I were you, I would not sell my house.
nunogomes

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:42:40 PM

I think You can buy now
And if BTc drops to <5k$ you have to sell anything
Because Miner will stop and BTc will die

Miners will not stop. Last year these days bitcoin was around 1200 eur.
plumosemagellanicR

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:40:07 AM

Reliability on anything can be too pricky to the heart finally so better to expect nothing but forgive everything
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:50:13 AM

I joined this market a few months, I also lost a little money. Now I want to have a bigger plan by selling my house to 100% participation in this market. What do you think?
You think I will have another house or I will become homeless  Grin Cheesy Grin

Its better not selling house to buy bitcoin. Investing our money on crypto or bitcoin always have risk, and market have high volatile, its much better if we using our idle money when we decide to investing our money on bitcoin or others crypto
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:41:08 PM

A real dare I must say! Sell house for me isnt an option to invest in Bitcoin! I better build up my wallet gradually from Cryptocurrency digital marketing on this platform. It isnt worth it to sell off tour house because of Bitcoin investment. Please,  keep a strong hold on what you have and workout on earning bitcoins on this platform.
I will also never advise you to sell your house for buying bitcoin, because it is too risky, no one actually know that what is going to happen in future about bitcoin, therefore i think we should only invest such amount of money that we can easily afford to lose, because anything can happen to bitcoi price and i will therefore never suggest to anyone to sell their house for buying bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
sahabond

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:53:04 PM

I joined this market a few months, I also lost a little money. Now I want to have a bigger plan by selling my house to 100% participation in this market. What do you think?
my friend, if bitcoin will drop to 5,000, you'll sell the house, buy a bitcoin and it will fall to$ 100 for a few years. Can you live in this situation?
Boysen

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:29:51 PM

I will not recommend you selling your house because it is very risky you are putting away your personal need, a shelter which you have everything from your personal belongings and stuff of personal. Since Bitcoin has ups and downs in its value, I will not recommend you selling your house. Just make Bitcoin as an extra income or investment while having a decent job, with this you'll have a secure and a successful future ahead of you yet very safe way of earning.

gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:26:40 AM

Although $5000 is an attractive price to buy Bitcoin. But a house is basic needs, selling your house for investing is taking a big risk. I won’t do so, but the final decision depend on you.
Risks can never leave you and especially when the things are related to business side. Because when money comes, risks come faster and take the place. So better is to find out a medium way where people can have better option for their living. So wise people says, “Whenever you encounter different options, go with the one who is less risky.” So keep yourself update and always move with less risky option.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:53:57 AM

Should I sell house to buy bitcoin

No.

/thread
no no why i sell my house due to decreasing bitcoin price.bitcoin price is not related to my house selling. bitcoin price will arise again.it is not stable state.
Do not ever do that because it is the worse idea and you will sell your house for just investment. Do not do that and find some new way to earn bitcoin so that you can use it as your investment. There are lot of alternative way to earn bitcoin and you must do that so you will never sell your house.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ubitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:02:26 AM

yas risk it lol, it's how we should be in this game lol  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Risk is only related with your wallet when entered in this business because security is in your own hands by keeping secret your wallet private key. How secure is your wallet? Is responsible and is the only risk in your own hands. Besides this selling your house is risky because I am not sure that you have enough knowledge about the Bitcoin or not. Having enough knowledge about Bitcoin allows you to sell your house for it and if you do not have any knowledge then do not be fool.
Analea1

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:23:05 AM

It's defend on you if you can afford to loose your house  , and also defend on how many houses do you have , if you only had 1 house then don't sell it for investments.you might lose everything , Just find another way.don't sell a house for unpredictable volatile market.
raul lemos

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:11:49 AM

never ever do that man. bitcoin investment using your house is huge risk and dare. you trade your life with something unbalance and unstable. yes, you can make huge profit if bitcoin rises, but IF! nobody knows the movement of bitcoin price. better to make small and gradually and eventually become big. you need to think sane man. what if bitcoin drop and you don't have a house, where do you sleep lol Grin
zxcv cool

Activity: 134

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:35:24 PM

If the BTC price drops below $5,000, then you should sell your house and buy BTC at $3,000. The price of the BTC is down to $3,000 because it is below $5,000.

VBCryp@

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:56:31 PM

Depending on your thinking but the bitcoin price down to $ 5000 for you to sell investors on it I think this should not do. The market is fluctuating and the price of bitcoin may be lower. Investing in it can put you at risk if you do not study it carefully and you can lose your home. I hope you have to think for sure to invest in bitcoin despite its highest value in the crypto market.
great0ne

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:04:16 PM

No only risk what ur willing to lose.
neoandtrinity

Activity: 172

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:04:59 PM

Too much risk, I don't think you should do that.The price of bitcoin is very unpredictable.
Loveaaronbaby

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:17:03 PM

Now that the encryption market is still weak, most of the crypto-currency prices are still falling, and I haven't seen any signs that they stopped falling and started to recover. So it's a big risk to sell your house now and invest in bitcoin. I don't think this risky behavior is a good investment option. If you fail to invest, you will lose your house.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: