Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:14:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I sell house to buy bitcoin if it drops below $ 5000?  (Read 1106 times)
queennathalia

Activity: 434
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:43:17 AM

I joined this market a few months, I also lost a little money. Now I want to have a bigger plan by selling my house to 100% participation in this market. What do you think?
You think I will have another house or I will become homeless  Grin Cheesy Grin
Its up to you, Because if you have a deeply trust on bitcoin you will do that thing, You can get a profit once you did that. that is my opinion for you. So when bitcoin price down to 5000$, You can start thinking about to your house. Maybe you can get a bigger profit or maybe your house will be disappear. My point is what is your really feels about bitcoin.  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nambunamba

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:46:10 AM

I joined this market a few months, I also lost a little money. Now I want to have a bigger plan by selling my house to 100% participation in this market. What do you think?
Its too extreme and way too much. Its up too you if you think you can generate more money by doing so. Selling your house is too stupid but if you do success here you going to be rich But still its not recommended to sell your one and only house just for investing.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
JoshMart

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:47:02 AM

Just a friendly advise, only invest the things, the amount, you can afford to lose. If you can afford to lose your house, then by all means, go for it. But if not, please don't. I understand that you want a great return but putting your house on the line is just too much, little putting more value on a potential profit over comfortability and security of having a house.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
nara1892

Activity: 1568
Merit: 654

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:45:49 AM

You don't have to sell your house to buy bitcoin. Invest with cold cash, that means if you lose it, it will not change your life.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
AlphairyA

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:48:23 AM

Owning a home is also very risky when the economy is as over-bubbled as it is. If you can sell and rent for a year, then go for it... but bitcoin might not be your best crypto for that investment at this point.
eert

Activity: 123

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:03:47 AM

Choice is your freedom, but I want to remind you. Brother, don't be impulsive. Selling a house to invest in Bitcoin is a matter of gambling. Do you think you can lose a house? I don't think it can. Rethink
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:12:23 AM

Don't use your vital need to invest in something based on luck.You have to use the spare money you got or you will regret it later if you lose your investment.Just play on the safe side,but if you want to take risk,it's up to you,if you feel you are loved by the goddess of luck\,feel free to try it.
Roaid

Activity: 42
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:22:12 AM

This sounds crazy. But maybe crazy people can make big money.
I don't know if you're doing it right, but I have a family. I don't have the courage to be all-in.
So,good luck.
ruskytailz02

Activity: 289
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:32:18 AM

if you are ready to risk that much maybe it will payoff, pay off that you can double your house or become homeless haahhahaha .
but first be sure when you will need to buy at least 5k lower for your income to double after these year. make sure you will live a year hahahah
I am also planning to go all out on cryptocurrency but I haven't have enough money to do so . so I am much more on trading and holding . goodluck for your journey
Sandijoee

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:58:06 AM

Why sell house?
That is the thing I will not do. The house is very important and the house will always be expensive, if you sell it it is the same you sell treasures.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:59:58 AM

you want to know what i am Thinking?i think You are CRAZY ..fuck you wanna risk your house for bitcoin?do you have family?or just a desperate idiot that can afford to lose house and die living in street.stop this foolishness and do youre life in good manners.theres no need to rush here in cryptocurrency because the best weapon you can have here is PATIENCE
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:00:55 AM

Why sell house?
That is the thing I will not do. The house is very important and the house will always be expensive, if you sell it it is the same you sell treasures.
well, you do not have to do that, because it's too risky. the price has not reached $ 5000, why do not you try to raise money from now to prepare for it. You can also search for bitcoins from now on, and make a lot of money. rather than selling a house, you can try to buy a house with the results you get from the bitcoin you're looking for right now  Wink
Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:01:31 AM

If you are that willing to risk everything even your house to crypto currency, then that is your call. Though the return would definitely be huge if the value increases a few months after but then again, that is a 50/50 chance. For me, i wouldn’t risk that much especially ifnits the only house i have.

pcpi

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:02:42 AM

If you are that willing to risk everything even your house to crypto currency, then that is your call. Though the return would definitely be huge if the value increases a few months after but then again, that is a 50/50 chance. For me, i wouldn’t risk that much especially ifnits the only house i have.

Don’t risk more than you can think is lost.
hermae

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:14:54 AM

I dont think selling your house to participate 100% here is a good idea. Yes joining here is quite risky, but personally, I join here with a goal that in the future I can have my own house. But you already have a house and you want to risk it? Well, it is all up to you and if you are willing to let go of your house, then be it. Just be ready for the consequences, may it be good or bad.
wahyu5

Activity: 729
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:15:17 AM

I disagree to do that. What ever happened with btc price to drop lower than $5,000 I don't want to sell my house to invest or buy bitcoin. It is very risky and not wise decision. I'll try to collect money and save it gradually. I can start investing with small amount of my money first and later I can invest more. After investing today, no body can predict or forecast what will happen tomorrow. Investing in bitcoin involves high risk for everyone that is why we must be careful in doing that.
dhka

Activity: 266

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:18:07 AM

Just do everything you see fit according to your own research and be fully responsible for everything happen as the consequences. Bitcoin could go way higher or even drops as much as you cannot imagine Grin

Make sure to not be suicidal LOL

Nasty23

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:26:34 AM

For me, you are taking a big risk that can change your whole life. If you are planning to do that make sure your decision is final and you are ready for the outcome of that. Yes it would have a big effect in the market and it is good to hold because of the huge profit that are possible to return in just a month but the risk is too big that you are needed to be ready for it so that you didn't regret whatever the price of it in the future.

Noilee

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:55:49 AM

Well, you are the one to decide it. Because when we say investment we should think that we give more risk. In my opinion that's a good idea, maybe someday you become success to invest in bitcoin and you will earn  a double profit, then if that will happen you can buy another house. If you are really interested invest in bitcoin, you don't need to think twice, because bitcoin has a future.
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:38:32 AM

Always abide the rules on responsible investing. Never risk any of your basic needs just because you see an opportunity that is not actually 100% secured. I know it is very itchy to buy many bitcoins right now as there is a very high chance of getting huge returns in months to come.
Although it is his house and definitely decision would be his too, but as he asked from us about it so it is our duty to advise him the best we can give. Brother, buying a house is a hard chore and I am sure you knew it because you have one. So if you are just selling it just to buy bitcoins and then in return from bitcoins, you will be buying a house again. This is bigger risky and a loss deal. Don’t go for it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: