Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 12:02:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin Still Good to Make Investment in it  (Read 974 times)
BTR Community

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:26:43 AM

Buying and holding

imperror

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:18:59 AM

Bitcoin is still good if you're doing it right place and right timing, everyone can make the profits from it but they're so panic to do it, they always sell before the right time so that's why they're getting nothing from this market.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:26:09 AM

Form last few months everyone is seeing some rise and fall into the price of the bitcoin. When it was rising everyone thought that they would have invested in it. But as of now it has fall to $10K from $17K.People are having doubts now that is bitcoin still good to invest. This is like bitcoin is been on the roller coaster ride and that ride is getting slow now. Investors of bitcoin may have lived a nightmare of 70% fall in its price from all time highest. Now this is rising again that is a bit relaxation but not that much. This up and down is making the reason for new and current investors.

So if someone ask you about investing in Bitcoin, simply say yes. But what about the price? So another answer here is that bitcoin price reflects from the market's activity. If more people show interest in investing into bitcoin then price will go up. On same page if interest of investors is low it will go low. But still you can say that even with this low price it have eliminated other investment options.

In every investment one thing is important and that is belief. If you don't have trust in where you are putting your money then it is no use. You will eventually pull out your money in small time. If you need fruit from your tree you have to wait for years to let it grow. Same happens with investment. If you are not sure of it put small amount in it that do not affect you much. With small investment in it wait for long. There may be up and down but you have to stay patient. If you want the Records of ICO token and cryptocurrency market cap there are many sites like CoinMarketCap, and CryptoLoins.

But if you are thinking that you can grow fruits from your first tree then you are wrong. Before growing tree you need to learn about tree and how to grow them. So what you need to do here is learn about bitcoin. Do study of how it works, what features it have, what are the flaws, etc. Then learn about the market, how market works, what profitable conditions are and what are not. These questions will force you to come up with a strategy. A strategy or plan to make investment depending on the facts you have learned.

This post is just for understanding what is actually offered by bitcoin. We are not telling, forcing or suggesting to invest in any cryptocurrencies. This is all just for knowledge. If you invest in cryptocurrencies and any kind of loss is happened we do not take responsibility.
Buying for bitcoin is still good for now because the price is low and yet will going to rise in the near future. I believe this price will increase soon, nobody can stop bitcoins is this will begin to rise it will rise so high. So it is better to have bitcoins and hold it because when the price will rise wow a huge profit you can earn.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:34:05 AM

Think of all things that you can buy with $10,000 (car, 1 or 2 acres land and more..). Gold at $1350/ounce is a luxury item, so what is $10,000 when you can lose all your money ?

$600 will be the right price to look at Bitcoin.
in some point your right  mate,gold is more better asset than bitcoin but its too low when you say lets expect $600 for bitcoin price when it reaches almost $20,000 last december,maybe its better to expect $2000-4000 so those who invested in higher prices can make lessen the losses,and its fair for both gold and bitcoin
colmenajose

Activity: 278

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:37:27 AM

Bitcoin is and will be an excellent investment alternative. You just have to have patience to wait for its valorization.
d0flaming0

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:43:03 AM

Think of all things that you can buy with $10,000 (car, 1 or 2 acres land and more..). Gold at $1350/ounce is a luxury item, so what is $10,000 when you can lose all your money ?

$600 will be the right price to look at Bitcoin.
in some point your right  mate,gold is more better asset than bitcoin but its too low when you say lets expect $600 for bitcoin price when it reaches almost $20,000 last december,maybe its better to expect $2000-4000 so those who invested in higher prices can make lessen the losses,and its fair for both gold and bitcoin
yes although i agree at some points but to think that which is better investment bitcoin or gold or any other real estate properties, i think when you already started to realized how much risk you need to put into investments, you should clearly know how to diversify your portfolio. for beginners lets just say still bitcoin has a lot to improve but watch out for it.
hakertajniak

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:54:36 AM

i don't know that either. There are many coins beside bitcoin that have more features than bitcoin.
but the thing great about bitcoin is its value. no coins ever beat bitcoin value.
So, i think bitcoin is still a good coin to invest, but not for short term.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:55:36 AM

For me yes, its good to invest bitcoin now. We all know that in investing risks is always there but if we don't not try we don't know what will be the outcome. Just need to sit down and study first the flow of the market to properly monitor what's going on and need to limit the amount to be invested and be smart on the techniques to be consider. Always be patient in everything because we all know that there is always a right timing for all we do.
Sniper150

Activity: 357

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:07:10 AM

Yes, but the actual throne until March 30

How do you think that until March 30? No one could ever judge of the bitcoin price. Just only a prediction that somebody could say those things. Anyways, bitcoin is good to make investment especially now that you are facing the price of it are falling. We couldn't assure when is the rising again. Yes, all we need to do is to wait and hold.
ChotyDonat

Activity: 154
Merit: 34

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:11:00 AM

investment is a way of developing wealth, while bitcoin is one option in investing. if we believe in bitcoin growth, then bitcoin is the best solution to invest.
leland orser

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:17:54 AM

Even with a big drop in the price of bitcoin, in the long run, I still think bitcoin is a great investment.
So what we need to do right now is just buy more bitcoins.

suvo05

Activity: 1162

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:07:05 AM

The total cryptocoin market is enlarging in each direction, not only in marketcap but blockchain is being implemented to each of the field like A.I, Social Networking, Medical science, Real Estate, Art , etc. The there is a huge room for cryptocoins. And bitcoin is the basis of this crypto-market so I don't have any doubt that Bitcoin is still a good choice for investment.

Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:36:24 PM

It is true that Bitcoin is facing some problems right now. Its price is falling and is keeping to fall. But, as all investments , there are always risks. we just need to accept them. Personally , i think that you should invest. After all, if you will lose, you won't lose that much. It won't be signifcant. But if u invest and win, you can win a lot if a spike in its price happens.

Investing is very risky especially in the cryptocurrency.

But even the price of bitcoin now is decreasing it is not time to lose our interest because for me this is the right time invest or sell. I believe that bitcoin will recover and have a good future because it is still popular in the market and many businessman also want to use this (based on what I heared).
Even with a big drop in the price of bitcoin, in the long run, I still think bitcoin is a great investment.
So what we need to do right now is just buy more bitcoins.

True, if you think that their is a problem in using of bitcoin because the price is decreasing, I think you need to be smart, you can invest but don't put all your money. Because the investing is for long term, much better you have another source of income now, and for sure in the future because of bitcoin you become rich.

bman01

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:30:59 PM

Bitcoin had quite the year in 2017. We saw its price increase well over 1000% from the beginning of 2017 going from around $1000 all the way up to $19,000 in mid-December that same year. That meteoric rise attracted people from all walks of life to invest in bitcoin. Now hedge funds and first-time investors are looking to join the craze and rejoice in massive returns. It would be best decision to invest in Bitcoin.
coco2018

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:29:15 AM

Its fun watching it make crazy moves in the market and taking your balls to your throat when the prices jump from $1 to $19,000 and after sometime back to the $8K from $ 19,000. Lolz. You come to the market, put your hard earned money into it and then see such fluctuation so it is kind of fun and at the same time bitcoins wonderful roller coaster ride.

Truly I am mad at bitcoin and the way it works. Off course I can say that it has given me financial freedom and all the stuff but it is lot more interesting than that I guess. I have never been so happy to make transactions with it with so much simplicity and without knowing anyone that I am doing it.  Cheesy
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:33:07 AM

Its fun watching it make crazy moves in the market and taking your balls to your throat when the prices jump from $1 to $19,000 and after sometime back to the $8K from $ 19,000. Lolz. You come to the market, put your hard earned money into it and then see such fluctuation so it is kind of fun and at the same time bitcoins wonderful roller coaster ride.

Truly I am mad at bitcoin and the way it works. Off course I can say that it has given me financial freedom and all the stuff but it is lot more interesting than that I guess. I have never been so happy to make transactions with it with so much simplicity and without knowing anyone that I am doing it.  Cheesy
To tell you frankly bitcoin is stil a good investment even if it's experiencing a problem at this moment. There are lot of ways to earn and bitcoin is one of them. It can still help you to make a living and serve as one source of income. Bitcoin is not determine by its current situation it will rise again and make a great comeback in its price. Investing in bitcoin these days is still a good idea and I don't see any problem about that.
chidrawarster

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:37:25 AM

I would say yes as we never know when btc would start rising and it is now at the very low benchmark price and is advisable to buy at this point of time. Buying now would give better returns on long term and also some good knowledge on market cycle as well. Hence I am dng the same and waiting for the same to reach my target prices. All the best and best of luck.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Moneypham5

Activity: 134

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:59:42 AM

Bitcoin is discounting but it is still good to invest, if you are hard to find out, bitcoin is the father of other electronic coins, it can not die, and its price is also lower than the coin. Other than that, so you should trust the investors' expectations, it will rise to $ 10,000, or maybe $ 20,000. So if there is a chance you should invest, as it is at a low price.
snowbubble

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:38:38 PM

Everyday dominance of bitcoin increase in amrket so i think its best to invest in bitcoin than into altcoins now, so just invest in btc and hodl.
50ouncebrew

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:42:52 PM

Bitcoin has always been and will always be a good investment to put your money in because there are so much potentials when it comes to making money in bitcoin. The percentage on ROI with bitcoin is off the charts and so much more than other investments and if you hope to make a lot of money and as much money as possible from your money which you want to invest in then bitcoin is your best bet.

▄▄▄ ▐████▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄       
     ▄██▀▀ ▄▄▄████  ██▄▄ ▀▀██▄     
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀███▄ ▀██▄   
  ██▌ ▄██▀  ▄▄███████▄▄  ▀██▄ ▀██ 
 ██▌ ▄██  ▄██████▌ ▀████▄  ██▄ ▐██
▐██ ▐██  ████▀ ██▌   ▀ ▀██ ██▌ ██▌
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌      ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌  █▄█ ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
▐██ ▐█▀  ██▄   ██▌  ███▄██  ██▌ ██▌
 ██▌  ▄▄  ▀██▄ ██▌  ████▀  ████▄   
  ███████▄  ▀▀███████▀▀  ▄▄▄ ▀███