Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:12:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin Still Good to Make Investment in it  (Read 961 times)
ronaldsam

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:40:00 AM

Maybe there is investment that can be trusted. but many people have been deceived by investment and they're scams so other people are afraid to invest in bitcoin because of the scam. but not all about bitcoin is a scam probably the investment but not the bitcoin itself

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:18:51 AM

It is always a good time to invest in BTC as it is still 60% less than its all time high.
Yes it always a good choice to invest in bitcoin cause you gain high profit in your investment. Bitcoin is a good start to become successful someday, invest now cause in the future you'll see the fruit of your labor you gain high profit.
Yes its good to invest in bitcoin and always be because bitcoin was very profitable. Investing here was a good choice but you must have strategy so that you can get high profit. Maybe soon youll be the next millionaire because of bitcoin. Invest now and continue holding for it.

libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 02:25:45 AM

I guess so, the next halving is in 2020 and I feel that by that time Bitcoin will reach $50k or so. #notFinancialAdvise

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:38:19 AM

It is always a good time to invest in BTC as it is still 60% less than its all time high.
Yes it always a good choice to invest in bitcoin cause you gain high profit in your investment. Bitcoin is a good start to become successful someday, invest now cause in the future you'll see the fruit of your labor you gain high profit.

Yeah, that the thing keeping me alive from the all huddles of holding, 60% less than its ATH! Thats perfect example or explanation why we should be holding our bitcoins. Its not just BTC itself but many other coins out there and we can just smash the whole thing in time to come. I missed the chance one time and then again for the second time too yet here I am holding my BTC this time for the better results. It was my mistake not holding the coins last year and I just rushed and sold whenever I desired to do so. That was unrealistic one! For this time im true holder! Keep the party on guys!  Wink
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:09:55 AM

Why not bitcoin is still the first choice when it comes to investment and it all depends on the investment package you want to , if you wish to be a passive trader you will need to study the market very well to know when to buy and sell and if you want to be a long term holder then you will have to buy and hold for a long time before selling to cash out your profits that is when the Price has rise.
Sar elok

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:36:43 AM

Thank you for your input. I think, now is a great time to invest in the bitcoin. Because, we are investing now, we will get a huge profit when the price will go up bitcoin. I think that's for sure.
zhopas

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:42:16 AM

Yes it is still good in making investment in bitcoin as long as you still fully trusted it and you have enough money to invest eventhough the price is lower that before. And I think if you start investing now then it will gain more profit soon especially if its value increases.
Godparticles

Activity: 141

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:46:45 AM

I think Bitcoin does not go to old age. It still has a lot of room for growth. I believe it is the best investment project in recent years. The big ups and downs are the characteristics of this industry. You must have a good attitude. Do it.
Telybin

Activity: 114

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:53:46 AM

Everyone thinks they are a genius in the growing virtual currency market. But only real financial traders can survive, even thrive in bear markets or in volatile markets. All markets are cyclical. Do not be afraid of collapse or market fluctuations - that's where you can make the most money. So consider carefully investing in bitcoin.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 04:10:00 AM

Investing in bitcoin still retains its appeal. Apparently, the growth of bitcoin in the last few days, when it has already stepped far beyond 8000 dollars and today, according to CoinMarketCap, its price is 8 343 dollars, it can be evidence that bitcoin, at last, intends to grow in its value . Now it's nice to see how all the prices for altcoins are again in green.
We hope that this time the growth of bitcoin will not be so dramatic and will not cause such negative consequences as after its de-August growth.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
rahul10948

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:23:54 AM

I think the answer is yes...Now i am going to put more fiat to my crypto portfolio . As we know the market is down by almost 300% which means if the market achieved the previous level we will have 3x gain and also more people are aware of crypto and they are waiting the the regulation to be cleared out. After that institutional  people will also come into these market as they will now exactly how they are going to paytexes
collins3

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:37:37 AM

Bitcoin is a modern financial technology in the future. When used to pay Bitcoin very quickly, easily, safely and economically. Bitcoin is also a high value commodity. Its value increases over time. Its market gives us many opportunities to make money but there are strong and unexpected moves that attract more investment to find profits ... For me Bitcoin is very good to invest.
mkcube

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:40:36 AM

Yes it is,bitcoin is still good to make investment. It is a modern financial technology in the future.Fir me bitcoin is very good to invest,it dont need taxes to pau for it,it has a fast transactions no traffic.
collins3

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:44:15 AM

I think Bitcoin does not go to old age. It still has a lot of room for growth. I believe it is the best investment project in recent years. The big ups and downs are the characteristics of this industry. You must have a good attitude. Do it.
In fact, Bitcoin is a new attractive market for investors. Over time, the value of Bitcoin has increased dramatically. Despite strong fluctuations, its value has always increased. Bitcoin is a valuable commodity for investment. Moreover, using Bitcoin as a payment currency is great for many people to love and choose. I have always believed in Bitcoin.
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:46:16 AM

Well now the price of BTC is growing very fast, if not fast investment you will regret that their prices continue to increase until the end of this year. Prices are now rising above $ 8k. This is a sign of recovery of the market, the end of the year will explode.

redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:10:01 PM

Well now the price of BTC is growing very fast, if not fast investment you will regret that their prices continue to increase until the end of this year. Prices are now rising above $ 8k. This is a sign of recovery of the market, the end of the year will explode.

Lol. You sure are pretty confident with what you are claiming. May I know your reason and sources for your information that made you confident enough to write a post about it? If there are none, then you are a one hell of a medium. Literally. But anyways, I like the positivity. It would be really nice if bitcoins really go beyond 8k now and reach 9k and beyond. That would be really amazing. Thing is that we cannot say for sure but even so, I agree with the invest thing you are saying. It is always a good thing to invest in bitcoins since no matter how many times it dips, it will surely rise up.
crazy-pilot

Activity: 861
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 01:12:50 PM

For me there is no doubt that it will be in circulation until people hold and use bitcoin. This scheme is very complicated that’s why it is so popular and expanded. Nevertheless anyone can hardly foresee its future definitely.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:22:18 PM

I personally think bitcoin can still be profitable if you invest now,
recently bitcoin was at $6k and now rocking $8k there is profit to be made
if you invest and hold your bitcoin.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
daddypastes

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:30:11 PM

the values anyways will rise up and fall down always is not some commodity which will simply get stable one day...Bitcoin is an anonymous platform and the shifts in value is pretty obvious. Its upto you to chose the right time of inveatment that works for you. Not much preductions work when its anonimity is so high. It all depens on deman and supply. And that is really not something which we cam change very easily. Chose a right time, have some money backing and invest. Amid all the speculations, bitcoins value always fluctuate and rises and falls. You will certainly gain some profit someday. Just make sure you are not in debt and you are ready to lose your investments in worst case scenario. Else then that you are good to go and invest....
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:46:14 PM

For me there is no doubt that it will be in circulation until people hold and use bitcoin. This scheme is very complicated that’s why it is so popular and expanded. Nevertheless anyone can hardly foresee its future definitely.
Undoubtedly it is a great source of investment and won't ever going to lose its charm. Today this currency had gained a lot of popularity and supporters thereby making it too pricey for now. However, it recently suffered from a lot of neglections but being optimistically I'm sure that it will rise even more soon, so keep on investing in it in order to obtain a huge profit...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████