Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:56:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin Still Good to Make Investment in it  (Read 974 times)
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:48:29 PM

Think of all things that you can buy with $10,000 (car, 1 or 2 acres land and more..). Gold at $1350/ounce is a luxury item, so what is $10,000 when you can lose all your money ?

$600 will be the right price to look at Bitcoin.

Surely it is. Bitcoin has been doing good few months ago. It is quite doubting when its price suddenly goes down but I think it will go back to circulation soon. We cannot tell exactly when it will regain its price or higher but surely it will.
Romeotom

Activity: 821
Merit: 20

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:52:55 PM

It the nice article, Actually you have good knowledge.when you got bitcoin,and when you got market out your bitcoin.In fact, many people do not understand this simple thing, so they are still not clear.so keep claim your expensive.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:57:00 PM

For me there is no doubt that it will be in circulation until people hold and use bitcoin. This scheme is very complicated that’s why it is so popular and expanded. Nevertheless anyone can hardly foresee its future definitely.
Undoubtedly it is a great source of investment and won't ever going to lose its charm. Today this currency had gained a lot of popularity and supporters thereby making it too pricey for now. However, it recently suffered from a lot of neglections but being optimistically I'm sure that it will rise even more soon, so keep on investing in it in order to obtain a huge profit...
Yeah bitcoin is still a better avenue for investment because of its popularity, and being decentralized no one in control of your money except you. Even  though it is volatile but absolute created opportunity for  the investors to have  a chance to buy at lower price and sell at higher price.

Yantoaja

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:16:16 PM

I am actually a beginner here, but if you want to invest in bitcoin you have to understand the bitcoin overall. Because if you do not know about the basics of investing that you will later fail. Actually a lot of time is right when we should invest. If you want to invest, do it with confidence.
siddu1

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:27:29 PM

Yes dude, Bitcoin is still good to make investment in it. actually from my Bitcoin investment opinion I think every time is good to make investment in Bitcoin as Bitcoin price increases and decreases quite often. so don't worry just make investment in it.
ohlawdy

Activity: 259

- "Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now"

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:47:06 PM

I think it is , maybe you won't get the returns that some people had with bitcoin. But it is still not to late , you just have to be patient and know what you are doing.

kache2018

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:52:51 PM

I think bitcoin is still the best cryptocurrency to invest with. Bitcoin is still the leading coin giving hope to those who wants to succeed and to cope to the growing technology.
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:55:31 PM

As we all know, nobody knows tomorrow or can predict what the future hold. So the matter of Investing in Bitcoin should be personal Decision. First sit down and study market, remember is not stable at the moment but one thing I know for sure is that someone can still do trading with this kind of up and down in price. But you must be careful not to add greed. Presently 1 BTC is about $8k, check the market every time you will observe it only increase to $9k and then stop..then fall back to $7k, I think with the addition of $2k at the top is something good to used. But you must be careful on how you do your trading.

I believe it still is. Bitcoin has been doing well for a gew years already. This has become the talk of the town as a fad for some months and now it is having its downtime but I believe bitcoiners must not worry so much about it because bitcoin will surely recover
jchav010101

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:58:16 PM

I still believe that bitcoin is still a good choice of investment. When you want to get involved try to invest on bitcoins. I do not have any doubt because i know in the near future the price will rise.
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:02:00 PM

Form last few months everyone is seeing some rise and fall into the price of the bitcoin. When it was rising everyone thought that they would have invested in it. But as of now it has fall to $10K from $17K.People are having doubts now that is bitcoin still good to invest. This is like bitcoin is been on the roller coaster ride and that ride is getting slow now. Investors of bitcoin may have lived a nightmare of 70% fall in its price from all time highest. Now this is rising again that is a bit relaxation but not that much. This up and down is making the reason for new and current investors.

So if someone ask you about investing in Bitcoin, simply say yes. But what about the price? So another answer here is that bitcoin price reflects from the market's activity. If more people show interest in investing into bitcoin then price will go up. On same page if interest of investors is low it will go low. But still you can say that even with this low price it have eliminated other investment options.

In every investment one thing is important and that is belief. If you don't have trust in where you are putting your money then it is no use. You will eventually pull out your money in small time. If you need fruit from your tree you have to wait for years to let it grow. Same happens with investment. If you are not sure of it put small amount in it that do not affect you much. With small investment in it wait for long. There may be up and down but you have to stay patient. If you want the Records of ICO token and cryptocurrency market cap there are many sites like CoinMarketCap, and CryptoLoins.

But if you are thinking that you can grow fruits from your first tree then you are wrong. Before growing tree you need to learn about tree and how to grow them. So what you need to do here is learn about bitcoin. Do study of how it works, what features it have, what are the flaws, etc. Then learn about the market, how market works, what profitable conditions are and what are not. These questions will force you to come up with a strategy. A strategy or plan to make investment depending on the facts you have learned.

This post is just for understanding what is actually offered by bitcoin. We are not telling, forcing or suggesting to invest in any cryptocurrencies. This is all just for knowledge. If you invest in cryptocurrencies and any kind of loss is happened we do not take responsibility.

Bitcoin is always a good investment. But you need to time it right and not just follow the hype. Do eome research and know what you are in for. Now is a good time to buy and hold. Do not wait when prices are high and buy bitcoin as you have a big chance of losing and might get hit by price dump.

Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:05:35 PM

I really do not know how you consider an investment good or bad, but what I know is that Bitcoin is still a very nice choice for investment for me. Although Bitcoin is losing some value for some time, it is also gaining some for a longer time. So all in all, Bitcoin is still appreciating in value rather than depreciating. Perhaps an annual Bitcoin price is the proof of it, not the weekly or monthly prices.
burong1

Activity: 238

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:09:38 PM

Bitcoin will always have a historic value I think... Like Porscha or Lambo in cars...
yes of coarse bitcoin is still the best and good to make investment because we all know that we can really get big profit on it so that we can really earn money into it so it is still good for us to invest in bitcoin eventhough bitcoin price is low but still it is recovering and improving.

Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:12:11 PM

Well now the price of BTC is growing very fast, if not fast investment you will regret that their prices continue to increase until the end of this year. Prices are now rising above $ 8k. This is a sign of recovery of the market, the end of the year will explode.

yes it is true, bitcoin now is slowly recovering from.a downfall. so if you are realky interested in investing , you should buy now while the price is not that high because once it is fully recovered , you will regret why you didn't buy while the price is low . I can see that it will continue to grow even the ethereum is growing as well.
Witmeur27

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:13:26 PM

It's a nice technology!
Ronyx

Activity: 525

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:14:49 PM

Form last few months everyone is seeing some rise and fall into the price of the bitcoin. When it was rising everyone thought that they would have invested in it. But as of now it has fall to $10K from $17K.People are having doubts now that is bitcoin still good to invest. This is like bitcoin is been on the roller coaster ride and that ride is getting slow now. Investors of bitcoin may have lived a nightmare of 70% fall in its price from all time highest. Now this is rising again that is a bit relaxation but not that much. This up and down is making the reason for new and current investors.

So if someone ask you about investing in Bitcoin, simply say yes. But what about the price? So another answer here is that bitcoin price reflects from the market's activity. If more people show interest in investing into bitcoin then price will go up. On same page if interest of investors is low it will go low. But still you can say that even with this low price it have eliminated other investment options.

In every investment one thing is important and that is belief. If you don't have trust in where you are putting your money then it is no use. You will eventually pull out your money in small time. If you need fruit from your tree you have to wait for years to let it grow. Same happens with investment. If you are not sure of it put small amount in it that do not affect you much. With small investment in it wait for long. There may be up and down but you have to stay patient. If you want the Records of ICO token and cryptocurrency market cap there are many sites like CoinMarketCap, and CryptoLoins.

But if you are thinking that you can grow fruits from your first tree then you are wrong. Before growing tree you need to learn about tree and how to grow them. So what you need to do here is learn about bitcoin. Do study of how it works, what features it have, what are the flaws, etc. Then learn about the market, how market works, what profitable conditions are and what are not. These questions will force you to come up with a strategy. A strategy or plan to make investment depending on the facts you have learned.

This post is just for understanding what is actually offered by bitcoin. We are not telling, forcing or suggesting to invest in any cryptocurrencies. This is all just for knowledge. If you invest in cryptocurrencies and any kind of loss is happened we do not take responsibility.

There is no compulsion to invest in crypto, those who invest in it are people who believe in crypto that they will benefit from the investment. I only trust crypto because I have received the benefits of crypto, but if I never benefit from crypto, maybe I do not believe in crypto.

santafewarrior1980

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:24:17 PM

Thank you so much! As a beginners this thread really help us a lot as a reminder before choosing and investing into crypto. I still believe bitcoin will rise to all time high considering this is now slowly moving up.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:28:15 PM

Yes Bitcoin still very profitable and good to make investment in it, because it is still the first and most valuable crypto currency and it is expected to remain in this position for several coming years.
Also its price is increasing with time, so if you buy now with the actual low rate and hold for some months or years you will get good profits.
jcmansah7

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:59:34 PM

If you really understand how bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general works, you should have known that the best method of earning money in this 21st century is through investing in bitcoin. Bitcoin's instability nature has made it a good platform to make money when people keep crying because they do not study things well.

naldal kaka25

Activity: 87

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:17:06 PM

yep i think so, Bitcoin is still good if you're doing it right place and right timing, everyone can make the profits from it but they're so panic to do it, they always sell before the right time so that's why they're getting nothing from this market.
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:25:13 PM

However, these fluctuations in prices and give us the opportunity to earn on it. Therefore, you should still buy bitcoin while the price is rising.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: