Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:32:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the history repeat again?  (Read 1514 times)
maxamus (OP)

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:34:22 AM

So we have seen many speculations and predictions that bitcoin will go for one more bullish Eire from the end of March so we are at the end of March now , is it gonna happen like last year or speculations will fail?

Am I spamming? Report me!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:39:51 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2018, 06:56:45 AM by Yaunfitda

So we have seen many speculations and predictions that bitcoin will go for one more bullish Eire from the end of March so we are at the end of March now , is it gonna happen like last year or speculations will fail?

If I remember correctly the bullish run from the end of March last year was brought about by the positive news that Japan will embrace bitcoin. That's news alone push the price of bitcoin to new heights from end of March up to April, when Japan official enter the picture. And the rest is history.

Currently, there's no positive news that is coming on the ecosystem, so I doubt that we will see a run this week, although some news may come but I don't know if that is enough to get the price to at least $9K before closing this month.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
tung06081989

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:45:44 AM

now,we don't have any good information about crypto market,no support information so i don't think next month btc will recovery again,i thik at least June the whole market will increase again
btcmg

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:47:05 AM

some different
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:51:29 AM

Unlikely that we will see the exact same bullish run as last year but an eventual stride is always on the cards before the next correction and gloomy period comes up again. Last year, we witnessed a lot of positive factors helping out Bitcoin to make the big run up to 20k but this time there is less of that and more of demoralising news.
finteanfe

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:41:16 AM

Marinecoin MTC. Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iotI can say that in 2018 this is a terrible year for ICO, you have planned to choose ICO for me, follow me I will give you a direction to find a strong and strong ICO that is Marinecoin. https://marineco.in/ico register now and get 450,000 MTC free come to you, Marinecoin gave you a chance why you did not try. Believe me because Marinecoin is a potential and future prospective coin. They have floor and the price has not increased but I believe this year Marinecoin will return as a god you guys. They saved me in the beginning of this year 2018 and also for you? Quickly give yourself a chance and help Marinecoin reach the top spot as of 2018. Love you guys
Missterio

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:45:38 AM

No one knows exactly what the situation will be like. we can only expect and think. I think that bitcoin will grow.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:49:09 AM

This bullish run had to end now and whether or not there is good news or not but it will go away after the march for many reasons like:

1) Its been more than 3 months since the bitcoin value has dropped to such down levels.
2) Many new investors and big whales have already made greater purchases that they could and this process is still going on.
3) Mt. Gox sufferings has disappeared now so it means there is no force that will drive the price of bitcoin to downward trend.
4) The condensed market will breakout because finical year end, taxation and all the stuff related to CA actions will be done.

For this and many other formalities that will come to an end will bring the revolution one more time and as they say its time to pull our sleeves and get at work.
Oliver Johnson

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:53:03 AM

no one can predict the bitcoin future because it's risk when join in crypto world but we all hope the price will go up
enjotan

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:57:58 AM

maybe, we will never know what will happen in a few months and end of this year. Certainly, this decline is due to several factors banning several countries and social media. if there is no such prohibition of course the bitcoin will not go down as we can see today. but I'm still optimistic, the growth and the future of bitcoin is still wide open for the next few years. even 10 20 years to come.
chillitabit

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:58:15 AM

we can not know that to be honest. Now the fud is winning over the bullish trends, I'm not sure when that could change, if it's starting end of March, would be very nice Smiley
Weirdwas

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:58:23 AM

I think this year is already a dud as bitcoin did not repeat any of the things that were expected of it this year, march was suppose to be the beginning of a bull market but the month is almost over and we are still in  a bear market.
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:30:23 AM

Who knows and who really cares? I'm actually "happy" that we've stopped the bull run, and we are probably in a bear trend right now. Not that I want the price to go down, but I want good investors, coming into these markets. On 2017, and got filled with week hands, and fomo investors. Now we are paying the price. We want people to come in, and know what is happening with bitcoin in terms of development. We need investors that like the technology, and are not just trying to gamble with the price, and think that BTC will make them rich.

Since the market is declining right now, only well informed investors would buy into bitcoin right now, so this is a good thing.

As for your question, yes I think we will see new ATH for bitcoin. Don't know when and I don't really care. Bitcoin is getting really robust, so I see only good things coming it's way. Don't really care about the short run, and how the price will be in the end of the month or the year.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

svetochka.yakovleva.93

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:12:17 AM

I think that will be. I remember last year and I wonder how good he was. And in general for certain under the summer, too, such a periud will appear when the plant is insane. But if you buy now, then nothing will be lost.
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:18:53 AM

For me I believe that bitcoin will rise again before this year ends. I don't really know which month but I believe it will. If you are holding a bitcoin  it is better to keep holding it until the price pump again otherwise you will bear losses if you bought your bitcoin in higher price.
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:25:36 AM

With so much happenings in bitcoin community people would actually expect that bitcoin will continuously decline in the following days but who actually knows? Things can change unexpectedly perhaps bitcoin will actually bounce back despite having attacks from panic sellers and negative news after few months.

taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:27:47 AM

Bitcoin not easy to predict now unlike before, they are so many manipulation now in crypto sphere
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:28:27 AM

if we can get the same situation, then yeah under same circumstances the market tends to react the same way or at least a pretty similar result can be expected but last year had a lot of good and huge news like Japan's adoption of bitcoin as a currency which led to a lot of increase in demand for bitcoin not just by Japanese but by all the people who have been skeptical about bitcoin since all they have heard was FUD.

we sometimes need something to open people's eyes.

Only Bitcoin
angelakrasnova

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:06:33 AM

In fact, I'm also in a light shock that for 3 months we do not see any changes in my opinion this has not happened for such a long period of time. What to expect I do not even know.
befriendmywater

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:09:06 AM

In fact, I'm also in a light shock that for 3 months we do not see any changes in my opinion this has not happened for such a long period of time. What to expect I do not even know.
I think history will not repeat. The price of bitcoin being pumped is just a cryptocurrency ad for everyone in the world. The sharks have done that and they want to take advantage of human greed. They will make people who do not have the knowledge of crypto worry and sell off all their coins and the sharks will buy them all. So the pump will only happen once.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: