Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:02:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the history repeat again?  (Read 1514 times)
lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:28:49 PM

Last year is last year, i don't think it will be the same this time last year bullish eire is because of some good news but i don't think that there will be some good news this year with all of these fluctuation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mekusproj

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:45:24 PM

I believe history always repeats itself. Bitcoin has deeped markedly in the past years as a result of the activities of certain group especially Silk road. Yet it still grew and those who sold their bitcoin for fear of losing everything, had to hurry back to acquiring bitcoin, buying at a higher price and they still made substantial profit as its price incresed.
idgaf007

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:46:45 PM

We will never know but it would be great if it becomes bullish at the end of the month, The best strategy is to manage the risk and cost average it out as we never know where is the bottom and sometimes it will all happen in just hours for it to pump hard. So in order to make sure to buy the dip just partially buy until you are satisfied in the number of units you are holding. Just be patient and if everything goes good in no time you will have serious gains. 😊

●  ▌█  Dbrain - AI happens  |  Sign up for Alpha  █▐  ●
A blockchain platform to collectively build AI apps
StonedWolf

Activity: 308
Merit: 120

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:55:13 PM

Sadly, in the world of cryptocurrency, nothing is 100 % granted. It is already the end of march, but i have high hopes that the price of bitcoin will increase in this summer. After all, it is the period with highest cash flow. So, if anything is going to happen, it will be by then. Let s just wait and see .

inquisition15

Activity: 95

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:28:44 AM

History of Bitcoin always repeats, so it means it will be tough at the begin but things will going smoothly in the end.
Mia_pikachu

Activity: 333
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:45:42 AM

Sadly, in the world of cryptocurrency, nothing is 100 % granted. It is already the end of march, but i have high hopes that the price of bitcoin will increase in this summer. After all, it is the period with highest cash flow. So, if anything is going to happen, it will be by then. Let s just wait and see .
all hoping that bitcoin will rise again, but it's time for bitcoin to rise again with the highest price, by the end of this month bitcoin has not gone up to the high price level, and I'll be looking forward to it again.
tuikindu01

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:56:03 AM

So we have seen many speculations and predictions that bitcoin will go for one more bullish Eire from the end of March so we are at the end of March now , is it gonna happen like last year or speculations will fail?
I don't think the currency will follow the arc of history, because it is a new thing, will be affected by various factors to affect the price, because when Japan last year announced the currency is legal currency, that makes its price soared.

Of course, we also have confidence in bitcoin, which may be higher this year than last.
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:18:06 AM

No one knows what will happen its difficult to predict but we need to hope that the history will repeat again because if we notice that bitcoin always drop every 1st quarter of the year and when the year end comes bitcoin always surprise us to surpass our expectation, If you are a believer of bitcoin for sure you will hold your coin until it become profitable.
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 02:29:05 AM

I think that speculation will fail. The history is somehow not same this year for bitcoin, since theres so many competitive altcoins and ICO coins that will maybe affect Bitcoin’s pricehike. And the faith of btc relies on the hand really now on its hodlers.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
shainasaz

Activity: 372
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:04:05 AM

Any thing can be happen or the history repeat again or bitcoin will make a new history that would be the scene awaited the crypto people but if the last day of this month bitcoin shows a bullish market towards the first day of April we can now say history will be repeated again.

Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:36:38 AM

I don’t really pay much attention to predictions or forecasts by so called cryptocurrency analysts. Any one of us here can claim to be one.  Smiley

AudreyAllison

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:35:48 PM

It’s hard to predict market. No one make prediction taking responsibility, so it’s better not to take prediction seriously. Everyone should have own analysis. But the positive thing is, there is no reason for Bitcoin to go more down. Nothing is happening or about to happen that can lower the price, I believe it’s not too far when its gonna rise.         
Jerrycryptofield

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:56:34 AM

History does not repeat itself because history is not a series of consecutive events but a continuum. History is too often taught as things past and usually in terms of empires, kingdoms, wars etc. This is a very restricted and old fashioned approach.
cryptojohn9

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:22:02 AM

I dont think so dont think too much about btc price i think price still now reasonable . When the price too much increase then history say its need a correction and finally that happened . so history always repeat we need to take a lesson from our past history .
De Suga09

Activity: 352
Merit: 125

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:27:50 AM

So we have seen many speculations and predictions that bitcoin will go for one more bullish Eire from the end of March so we are at the end of March now , is it gonna happen like last year or speculations will fail?

All of us are hoping for a good news so that bitcoin price will increase, but for now every news about bitcoin is negative such as banning crypto ads of the big companies such as google, facebook and twitter. Many predictions are also incorrect because noone really knows that fate pf bitcoin prices so lets just hope that it will come up again.
lukeclick

Activity: 164

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:38:26 AM

This year I think bitcoin has shown us more than enough times that it has no intentions of following any past market movements and that it is charting a new course for itself.q
Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:40:09 AM

which history are you talking about here? bitcoin has many historical records. every speculation is very vulnerable to failure and that's normal, I thought. currently bitcoin has a new story because bitcoin users are quite a lot when compared in 2015 and peak 2017 bitcoin became very famous. and I think there are a lot of surprising facts. let's see what happens next.
CryptoFanholic

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:41:45 AM

I don't think bitcoin on bull anywhere near April, we need a strong positive news to bring bitcoin back to form. But HODL 2018 is just 3 months old, we have a lot of good days for bitcoin to come.
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:42:25 AM

All of us are hoping for a good news so that bitcoin price will increase, but for now every news about bitcoin is negative such as banning crypto ads of the big companies such as google, facebook and twitter. Many predictions are also incorrect because noone really knows that fate pf bitcoin prices so lets just hope that it will come up again.
this is some of the struggles that bitcoin may face for and being aware , yet that we have been experience for here in this currency that everything here are doing by the way on how bitcoin may fall done but we see that bitcoin can ever be recover for this as soon as possible and all the struggles that may face for can solve in the near future.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
parassinghal

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:42:52 AM

No one can exactly predict about this thing but i think the price will increase in upcoming months not in few days. So keep holding your bitcoins for some more time.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: