Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:20:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the history repeat again?  (Read 1514 times)
NABILA AKTER SHILA

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:38:48 AM

I think the history will be repeated again. I believe in this year, Bitcoin will raise his head again this year. But I can not guarantee that any time it will grow. It is believed that the price of Bitcoin will increase. If you have Bitcoin, keep it at the bar, when Bitcoin prices get pumped in the market. In my opinion, the demand for Bitcoin will increase in the market in a few months.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:42:39 AM

We extremely needed to see bitcoin skip back and there are many individuals saying that it will recoup, however there are likewise investigator who says something else. So it truly implies that we can't generally anticipate where the cost is going.
Be that as it may, on the off chance that we will take a gander at its past record, start of the year has dependably been on a down ward slant however as we get nearer to mid year, bitcoin began to get and hit record-breaking high over and over up until nearly $20K toward the finish of the year. So everybody is truly trusting that we can see it rehashed for the current year. So how about we perceive how it goes at that point and seek after the best.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:53:05 AM

If it repeat again then that mean that the price would surely increase in the future so for me if it is going to happen I wouldn't care if it is dropping right now,
Because I think it would be a huge pump in the future and it would surely be at a high price .

KXC247

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:09:18 AM

Certainly, no one knows exactly whats going to happen in the market. What drives the cryptocurrency market is mainly fundamental analysis. The market is still a baby market and for the past 12 weeks or so, the market has been affected as a result of FUD and bad news spreading but I believe the good news would soon emerge in the market.
weston4mills

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:12:02 AM

Even if bitcoin will go deeper than it is now, I am sure it will find a way to go higher than it ever has been. 2018 will be mind blowing for bitcoin

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 
  ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
akmittal

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:16:17 AM

We should hope for this. The history will repeat again and Bitcoin will go to $30000 up to the end of Dec2018. This is the cycle of market also depends on some good news.
jbdjy

Activity: 102

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:41:57 AM

Everyone hopes that the Bitcoin market will pick up, but so far there has been no upward trend in the market. We can't predict when it will be able to warm up. We can only expect it to warm up sooner. I will continue to hold it. I believe it will soon reappear miracles.
tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:26:46 AM

So we have seen many speculations and predictions that bitcoin will go for one more bullish Eire from the end of March so we are at the end of March now , is it gonna happen like last year or speculations will fail?
If you are there in the world of crypto currency, then you have to hope for the best all the time and that you should be mentally prepared all the time to face any kind of situation whether it is good or bad. If you will not be having this much of the potential to control your nerves at tough times, then things will be very much difficult for you to handle and that you will not be able to make the desired results.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:21:01 PM

So we have seen many speculations and predictions that bitcoin will go for one more bullish Eire from the end of March so we are at the end of March now , is it gonna happen like last year or speculations will fail?

Its uncertain yet but its not impossible thing to happen. I relate this upsurge to few things like financial year end and people are filing their taxes and much more. In most of the countries the advance filing for the taxes is done by 31st march. There after the new financial year starts which can be used for the new investments, new properties and revised salary structure and everything that has got to do with the money. Considering that fact I am sure people will be back to the crypto investments and they need time for that, I need time for me to collect my first salary of April! Lolz. Apart from this im also seeing that its the bitcoin down trend that also making people ambiguous about the whole buying thing. So lets see what happens next.
alex M

Activity: 166

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:31:05 PM

In fact, I'm also in a light shock that for 3 months we do not see any changes in my opinion this has not happened for such a long period of time. What to expect I do not even know.
I think history will not repeat. The price of bitcoin being pumped is just a cryptocurrency ad for everyone in the world. The sharks have done that and they want to take advantage of human greed. They will make people who do not have the knowledge of crypto worry and sell off all their coins and the sharks will buy them all. So the pump will only happen once.
In my own opinion, maybe history repeats, no one knows about it. Maybe more spikes of increase will happen after this crisis in btc. Im hoping that its price will rise soon.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:34:22 PM

That was just a speculaions and predictions. For me that speculations and predictions has only 1 percent chance to make it happen. But that speculations and predictions made the mind of many holders to believe it.
#davidnugroho

Activity: 317

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:39:38 PM

this is not the design of a building and a building that stays. as expected and designed, this is a fate and a fortune we do not know when it will happen we just wished and wish and wishes, wishes and wishes.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:05:52 PM

There a big difference today if you compare it last year, the positive event last year boosted up the price of the bitcoin. The positive factor that happened last year is still missing and that the reason why bitcoin price slump lingers. There is also a possibility that the growth of the bitcoin this year may duplicate or surpass its achievements last year. The growth performance of bitcoin price each year is not the same, they are varied and so it might be better not to expect a tremendous growth for this year. FUDs and the continuing threat of regulation are some of the reasons of bitcoin price dip.
blitz18

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:13:59 PM

We should hope for this. The history will repeat again and Bitcoin will go to $30000 up to the end of Dec2018. This is the cycle of market also depends on some good news.
No one know whats the history may comes this year for bitcoin. We can guess that maybe it could surpass the price hit last year. As some says once their is good news bitcoin price could explode, who knows? Let's see what price could reach this year.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:15:41 PM

you have mentioned it was SPECULATIONS AND PREDICTIONS so never expect much,and this is not repeating history ,this is another story ..no bullish market will happen instead slowly recovery is what will be,,i believe we can grow again,but not as fast like last year
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:26:09 PM

That was just a speculaions and predictions. For me that speculations and predictions has only 1 percent chance to make it happen. But that speculations and predictions made the mind of many holders to believe it.

If you rely on speculations, you'd most likely end up with disappointment. Better to do your own research. If you've based your decisions on speculations then by now you'd be at the edge of your seat thinking about selling at a loss Cheesy if you did your homework, you'll know that this is a big possibility in the first place but a rebound ia almost certain

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Aderiho Bitjones

Activity: 256
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:17:47 AM

History repeats itself every year. Constantly bitcoin stays on the bottom. At the peak of its price, investors are even more attracted. And this year will not be an exception. Bitcoin should by summer grow several times
lesinset

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:23:44 AM

There's not much interesting news that wold cause the bullish unlike last year. So, I think history won't repeat itself for now.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
ghost07

Activity: 603
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:24:05 AM

the history will be repeated again this year will be morethan we have last year. many speculation and prediction that bitcoin will be more unstoppable this 2018. bitcoin price will be 50k$ or more based on my research people will recommend bitcoin as an payment and regular money.
thebitcoinbanker

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 08:25:06 AM

This bullish run had to end now and whether or not there is good news or not but it will go away after the march for many reasons like:

1) Its been more than 3 months since the bitcoin value has dropped to such down levels.
2) Many new investors and big whales have already made greater purchases that they could and this process is still going on.
3) Mt. Gox sufferings has disappeared now so it means there is no force that will drive the price of bitcoin to downward trend.
4) The condensed market will breakout because finical year end, taxation and all the stuff related to CA actions will be done.

For this and many other formalities that will come to an end will bring the revolution one more time and as they say its time to pull our sleeves and get at work.

I guess the worry is if the whales start to sell when the market beings to recover?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: