Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:09:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the history repeat again?  (Read 1514 times)
xamxam

Activity: 409
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:32:30 AM

The prediction is only a prediction, we are blessed if that was happen to us, but we thankful even the price is lowest or what,as long as bitcoin give us the reality that it will help us in our source of income.No matter what will happen next is a blessings to us but of course we hope to make it increase.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Streamlink

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:18:12 AM

No one knows exactly what the situation will be like. we can only expect and think. I think that bitcoin will grow.
After falling to 70% in mid-December, the world's most valuable electronic currency - Bitcoin is showing signs of a rebound. Regulations on tightening electronic money from the Government of Korea is one of the main reasons why Bitcoin slipped. However, a few weeks later, investors have discovered that the new regulations are not as negative as rumors. This causes the bitcoin to rise again
There wasn’t only one news that have degraded this bitcoins world rather so many fuds were being prevailed and spread over the internet. One of them was the behavior of Korean government with bitcoins at the end of December. Soon as you have said too, people start losing interest and believe in bitcoins but I think the investors have saved the life of bitcoins again.
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:24:57 AM

hoping the new york crypto convention in April 19th might do something, increase positivity and maybe start the machine again.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:38:47 PM

History repeats itself every year. Constantly bitcoin stays on the bottom. At the peak of its price, investors are even more attracted. And this year will not be an exception. Bitcoin should by summer grow several times
History has been repeating itself over and over again and they say if something happens twice, it is definitely going to happen again. This is because since Bitcoin has had a huge boom last year and there are as many as 7.7 billion people who have invested in the business. The number is so huge and the finances so high that the business is expected to rise again.
Invest.Ort

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:42:27 PM

I think that will go, the cue ball has gone into hibernation and again is ready to beat new records, here it will begin a phase of growth
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:52:55 PM

This time bitcoin will make new history in the world of digital currencies by the end of this year bitcoin will at it's highest price of all time.
hushwind

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:06:49 AM

its better not to rely on speculations because, we can decide the speculations ourselves only
paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:13:56 AM

There is always changes in everyday speculation and some of it really surprise us. We cant also compare the history before because there are this different factor affecting the price. Maybe before it is just so lucky that Japan become part of the bitcoin community, and today this hacking really affect the bitcoin price. I am not sure if this MT gox is the sole responsible in this bitcoin decrease in value. But all of our speculation will always be a speculation, can happen but also it will not. We all have just wait for the right time for bitcoin to regain its value, hoping in the near future.
sunny7408

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:21:05 AM

Yes and BTC make new high.
Jemcrew

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:22:05 AM

So we have seen many speculations and predictions that bitcoin will go for one more bullish Eire from the end of March so we are at the end of March now , is it gonna happen like last year or speculations will fail?
Therefore we have seen many speculations and predictions that bitcoin will go for one more bullish Eire from the end of March so we are by the end of March now, can it be gonna happen like recently or speculations will fail?
newBIeT

Activity: 37
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:01:02 AM

For some, history repeats its self is a reality. It may go again as to what happened couple of months ago or years ago but it really depends on the situation and factors that can affect it. no one could really say or predict what would happen in the next couple of months or year..
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:05:54 AM

So we have seen many speculations and predictions that bitcoin will go for one more bullish Eire from the end of March so we are at the end of March now , is it gonna happen like last year or speculations will fail?

I'd like to see how bitcoin performs per quarter than per month, the past two months has not been very good for the whole cryptocurrency this first quarter, we'll now see, now we are entering the second quarter of the year, it is now time for Bitcoin to have a long bull trend after a very long bearish trend.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
dragonking1911

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 03:11:00 AM

I think bitcoin will not be able to return to its previous peak because it will need a lot more capital than before to push it up. In addition, governments have been tightening control over crypto market.
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:27:02 AM

Many people are expecting that the history will repeat before end of march but all expectation and speculation are failed. The sadness part of it is the bitcoin and altcoin price are dump into the lowest price of it. And, now the hardest part is the recovery of price in the market cap. But people are stili believing that the history repeat again this year maybe this late of 2018.
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:31:51 AM

We cannot actually predict what will happen in the next weeks or month but what important is we should think of what is the best strategy to do with our own portfolio. Since the price is still low, take this as opportunity to invest more and then just hold until the price will increase again. Let's just be patient and wait for the best to come for our Bitcoin to get bull run again.  I believe that Bitcoin will rise up again soon.
fakeshadow

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:33:12 AM

No one knows exactly what will happen, i hope it will be true ,i can buy more cheap coins and wait the big pump similar with history
Jingjess

Activity: 336

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:36:33 AM

Those are only speculation and prediction,we don't really know what happened for the future of bitcoin but I always hope for the best

alexmuro

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:37:59 AM

I think that will go, the cue ball has gone into hibernation and again is ready to beat new records, here it will begin a phase of growth
Yes I agree. For me, there's a great possibility that it will be the same of last year's scenario. The btc price wil possibly rise soon, more than it was expected.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 05:22:54 PM

I am expecting a bullish run from this month and this time we won't see any overnight pump as I believe that it's time not only for the growth of user base and price but also for the average maturity level and it will result in a reduction of panic buying/selling waves in the market. I believe that we will see a fresh all-time high level in this year itself. Institutional investors will again slowly enter the market soon.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:36:54 PM

I can believe on this that one part of history will repeat again,because this event is focusing only on one subject and that is bitcoin , for example there will be time in which the value of bitcoin rise up to a very value a d this event was once happenning already and it was a repeated event from the history of bitcoin.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: