Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:48:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the history repeat again?  (Read 1514 times)
amwer

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:57:09 AM

Bitcoin and other cryptocructualizations are due to a number of factors, due to the large drops of market capitalization.
Now the bright prediction seems inappropriate because of the increase in BTC 6577k and valuable drop prices.
 One study found that, at the end of the year, the price of bicoin 40k may be.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
argonresonates3

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:43:49 PM

it depends on the fluctuative mind of the people whether they would accept btc or not
endermanfomalhaut7

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:54:51 PM

I cant say because I don't know well of the past being a newbie
DyllanGM

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:59:03 PM

Im starting to think that it has been too long that crypto is down and this year will be a bad year. But still anything can happen and there still too much time until December, so I cant lose hope yet, instead of worrying, I am even adding my ethereum stock at the moment.
SaiWAFU

Activity: 193
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:06:53 PM

So we have seen many speculations and predictions that bitcoin will go for one more bullish Eire from the end of March so we are at the end of March now , is it gonna happen like last year or speculations will fail?

Last year's rise of bitcoin in the market was brought by several positive news. Japan was one of the reason for it. As we know Japan is one of the top countries when it comes to technology, so their acceptance to bitcoin gave it a huge boost in the market.

Although several small countries refuse to embrace bitcoin's technology, I think China hits the cryptocurrency the most. Their population and enthusiam with business and investment could have been a big contribution to bitcoin.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:14:27 PM

This trends about the bitcoin currency just proves that it is so volatile and its value is ever changing. What will happen can be predictable but no one will know what will happen.
This is the whole reason behind it grabbing this much fame and attention of big investors from all over the world. It is the most fluctuating and potential digital coin the world knows. When it starts making progress, even crypto experts fail to tell the highest target. Bitcoin is truly amazing. Anyone who would invest in it today, will become a rich elite guy in the future. This dump is also destined to end someday.
Thardz07

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:36:49 PM

If the history of 2017 would be repeated, well hopefully will happened! If we search the technical analysis of bitcoin history in 2017 to 2018, for me i think its possible to happen again. But the basis of the price peak was the positive news last year.
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:42:23 PM

This is 80% probable. This market has a lot of potential to grow. If everyone realizes this, then the market will rise very high. And we just wait for this to happen.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Coinlovertoo

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:47:28 PM

I think still.can't predict what will happen to the value of bitcoin.
Because.it is dropping day by day.and nobody knows or have no idea even good explanation for what happening now couldn't explained.
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:53:51 AM

No one can exactly predict about this thing but i think the price will increase in upcoming months not in few days. So keep holding your bitcoins for some more time.

Many people are saying that bitcoin will reach new heights in the month of April and the bull Run will start in April also. I do not know what something will happen in April which will make the buyers rush into bitcoins and buy a lot of the coins.
I think we may see a bull run in 2nd Half this year and not before that.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:01:16 AM

So we have seen many speculations and predictions that bitcoin will go for one more bullish Eire from the end of March so we are at the end of March now , is it gonna happen like last year or speculations will fail?
Hmm, base on what I am seeing worldwide,  maybe the March last year is quite different from this year's. It is because maybe the reason why last year's March the bitcoin's value increases is because of the news that Japan will accept bitcoin. It increases the investment rates,  increasing the value of bitcoin.  But so far,  it isn't the case,  so maybe it is quite different from last year's performance.  But I am positive that next months bitcoin will retain its value. Hoping.
ghiehhhh101

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:06:32 AM

i think it can't repeat the past, maybe somethings can be the same but for sure there still different from the happenings from the past. i don't believe that it happens to be repeated.
Pendularin

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:07:28 AM

No one can exactly predict about this thing but i think the price will increase in upcoming months not in few days. So keep holding your bitcoins for some more time.

Many people are saying that bitcoin will reach new heights in the month of April and the bull Run will start in April also. I do not know what something will happen in April which will make the buyers rush into bitcoins and buy a lot of the coins.
I think we may see a bull run in 2nd Half this year and not before that.
It is possible to repeat again the history of prices , yes a lot of people says that bitcoin will have a bounceback of prices on april 17 ,2018. I'm hoping for that. For now, we need to support bitcoin forum and spread good information so that it will be more effective for those investors.
rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:20:42 AM

This bear market of bitcoin is a repeated scenario,as bitcoins value starts falling people get panic.Most predictions will be  disregarded by weak hands that pulls out their invested coins and start selling.Price continue to fall when we are surrounded by weak holders,market cannot easily recover if this will continue to happen.Most newbies prefer to go for a short term investments than holding it for a longer time.$50,000 is what other bitcoiners believe to reach out but some don't believe in it as price had continue to fall today.

redshiftexpensive

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:14:53 AM

I think this time speculation will fail surely as we are already in the marchs end and now seems no way for recovery
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:27:37 AM

We can not make accurate prediction on bitcoin price because price is depending on market. But in my opinion, bitcoin price still have room to grow and rising to reach highest price. Cryptomarket still evolve and it will more bigger i am believe
sky9314

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:38:50 AM

Many people predict that in 2018, it will be a year that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will be shining brightly, but I think 2018 may disappoint many people, especially those who bullish on Bitcoin and they may suffer huge Economic losses. Angry
ivakar

Activity: 756
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:43:41 AM

all markets are down now, not only crypto.. stocks markets as well..
I think this is the part or something huge, like a full scale crisis..
it is not fun at all, if this is true, but we are general folks paying some games in crypto.. and I think big whales now have decided already how 2018 will go..
maybe there is no place for high btc price in this year..
Jerzzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:45:40 AM

We cannot tell for sure, bitcoin has shown us times without number that there is no way to predict it's price and movement or what will happen to it and all we can do is to wait, watch and see what happens.
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:57:16 AM

Recent and current events would more often than not tell us that history repeats itself. But science, at times, negates such. Science utilizes tools or apps we can use to predict future happenings especially when it involves numbers. With me joining Bitcoin since 2013, I have come to terms with the fact that some data are just unpredictable not because science is incapable of accurate prediction but because the data we have is still very thin for a baseline. Hence, it being new, it is still forming a steady outline which may be used as reference later on.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: