Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:28:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the history repeat again?  (Read 1514 times)
MUSFIKAR

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:16:27 PM

Very impossible. You will see the same bullish movement as last year but the last step is always on the card before the next correction and the dreary period reappears. Last year, we witnessed many positive factors that helped Bitcoin to make a major breakthrough of up to 20k but this time less than that and more than democratized news. Not that I want the price down, but I want a good investor, coming to these markets.In 2017, and filled with hands for weeks, and investors fomo.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:23:01 PM

This is for certain that the bitcoin will developed in light of the fact that correct now the bitcoin is the lord of the digital money and with every day passing an ever increasing number of individuals are joining the stage of the cryptographic money and for half of them cryptographic money implies just bitcoin, so as I would like to think there will be more individuals joining the stage this year then the most recent year. History wont rehash itself, however this year history will be made on the benefits.
fndsr

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:41:27 PM

So we have seen many speculations and predictions that bitcoin will go for one more bullish Eire from the end of March so we are at the end of March now , is it gonna happen like last year or speculations will fail?
all that we can not know in the future if yesterday bitcoin experienced a fairly rapid increase with such a high price may not be repeated again but the expected bitcoin prices could be higher than the previous year

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
IEO: Jul 20th
Marcsymon

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:45:12 PM

It seems that speculation with bitcoin this year continues and will reach even greater volumes. The main rule of trade that history repeats itself.

It is true that history will repeat itself. I have a strong belief that bitcoin will rising again as what had happened last December 2017. It doesn't matter of what the big deflation in the market today. It has a great possibility that bitcoin will recovered the very big dip of it's price and inflation really optimistic. Be positive and surely we will get huge profit from it.
Morgann

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:11:33 PM

So we have seen many speculations and predictions that bitcoin will go for one more bullish Eire from the end of March so we are at the end of March now , is it gonna happen like last year or speculations will fail?
maybe bitcoin will repeat the history again, bitcoin is very unpredictable but i surely say that bitcoin will be expensive this year. bitcoin will be 50k$ for sure because of the big dumps this month.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:16:51 PM

I think it is just wishful thinking we will hit 20K with Bitcoin this year. I know looking over the charts that each time it has corrected it has gone on to take out new highs, but I think the next one will come in 2019 and not this year. The recovery this time will be slower but also more sustainable, I am thinking 14 - 15K this year.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Elrozaq

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:21:23 PM

there is several factor be affected the bitcoin price today. supply and demand is major factor. I predict for the next 4 or 5 months, you can see the price will rise.
sammyp

Activity: 854

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:15:06 PM

The Cryptocurrency atmosphere looks good already. The market is already picking up and I am sure we are about to see what happened last year happen again. I would therefore not doubt the positive side of your question.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
Denisliternyjj

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:21:24 PM

In my opinion, history will repeat itself, and there will be a lot of growth, in July there should be a good news on the legalization of bitcoin, after the summit of G20
Strannik-74

Activity: 348
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:48:38 PM

I hope so! But no one can say with certainty what will happen to the market, so anything can happen! It is possible that the Crypto currency will go into a sideways trend and we will not see the price of bitcoins above 10 thousand in the coming years.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:26:01 AM

no one knows, this is a big market all over the world. we can only make predictions. confirmation and support is on whaling manipulation, but we can be sure any down trend is over it will happen up trend. and this event is always repeated.
zhundy

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:45:01 AM

We will never know but it would be great if it becomes bullish at the end of the month, The best strategy is to manage the risk and cost average it out as we never know where is the bottom and sometimes it will all happen in just hours for it to pump hard. So in order to make sure to buy the dip just partially buy until you are satisfied in the number of units you are holding. Just be patient and if everything goes good in no time you will have serious gains. 😊
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:54:46 AM

We will never know but it would be great if it becomes bullish at the end of the month, The best strategy is to manage the risk and cost average it out as we never know where is the bottom and sometimes it will all happen in just hours for it to pump hard. So in order to make sure to buy the dip just partially buy until you are satisfied in the number of units you are holding. Just be patient and if everything goes good in no time you will have serious gains. 😊

We really can't predict nor confirm the stability of the bitcoin value but we look forward to a up high climb of bitcoin price in the coming months may it be the same last year or much better. However, looking at the current value, we cannot say that is bad enough since we cannot earn this big amount of money by merely being employed in any private institutions.
C. Bergmann

Activity: 803
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:02:20 AM

Well no one can say what the future hold us , maybe it can maybe it can't , i just predict this  year 2018 , around 15k or 20k usd at the end of the month , as of now the chart seems low , and we all know it can increase sooner or later.

▄▄████▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄▄
▄█████▀▀            ▀▀█████▄
▄███▀       ▄████▄       ▀███▄
███      ▄██████████▄      ███
███    ▄██████████████▄    ███
███    ████████████████    ███
███    ▀██████████████▀    ███
███      ▀██████████▀      ███
▀███▄       ▀████▀       ▄███▀
▀█████▄▄            ▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀████▀▀
Gabro███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
WHITEPAPER
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TOKEN SALES
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
prediction on bush

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:42:26 AM

I strongly agree on your opinion that, we have seen many speculations and predictions that bitcoin will go for one more bullish Eire from the end of March so we are at the end of March now. And adding also my opinion that, unlikely that we will see the exact same bullish run as last year but an eventual stride is always on the cards before the next correction and gloomy period comes up again. In addition, we will never know what will happen in a few months and end of this year. Certainly, this decline is due to several factors banning several countries and social media. Thus, I believe that bitcoin will rise again before this year ends. I don't really know which month but I believe it will.
Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:54:11 AM

Well no one can say what the future hold us , maybe it can maybe it can't , i just predict this  year 2018 , around 15k or 20k usd at the end of the month , as of now the chart seems low , and we all know it can increase sooner or later.
Yes no one can say what would be in the future that's why it is very hard to predict the market due to its volatility. For this time, it is good to buy more and hold it because the market still down and anytime it can be recover from its ath on which many people are encouraged again to invest and makes the price more valuable.

sohel436290

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:04:10 AM

I think yes something Like that Now Bitcoin price is too good, also I hope that as soon as possible Will the history repeat again It's been more than 4 months price will be more increase again.
Apiapik

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:11:06 AM

Yes, the marks are already there. Just so bitcoin prices are soaring up again. Speculation from traders is so optimistic and reassuring. Bitcoin history is sure to happen again.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:34:58 AM

Bitcoin with the fluctuations of its price value in the value is really astonishing that the last week's drops only means that bitcoin will rise up again in the market. This is why more and more people start to know more about cryptocurrency and the great potential it cal affect their lives. The economy is slowly changing for better as bitcoin and other cryptocurrency takes the game in the market.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:39:36 AM

I hope so everyone hope that those things will happen again just like how it is done last year because there are a lot of people are hoping that their holding will be double the price as the end of the year rise will come to reality even me are gonna expect that when the ber months will com the bitcoins will rise again that js why i make that bitcoins fall as an opportunity to buy a lot of bitcoins for preparation to the rising that will happen in the ber months. When that comes to reality my money will be doubled
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: