Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:46:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the history repeat again?  (Read 1514 times)
HunterBTC

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:54:31 AM

Looking at prices that tend to rise and fall seems like history last year will happen again because Bitcoin prices are likely to soar with many things that affect it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
perova93

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:58:37 AM

Of course, many will now object, saying: "What nonsense?" What was in 12-13 does not count. "Then no one knew about the crypt, only the geeks and programmers were trading crap, the price was much easier to swing," and so on. q Maybe you're right. But the mood of the market is invariable, and I just can not ignore this point, the more I realize that "history repeats itself."
Captain Sneeze

Activity: 351
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:13:42 AM

Unlikely that we will see the exact same bullish run as last year but an eventual stride is always on the cards before the next correction and gloomy period comes up again. Last year, we witnessed a lot of positive factors helping out Bitcoin to make the big run up to 20k but this time there is less of that and more of demoralising news.

I strongly agree on your opinion that, we will see the exact same bullish run as last year but an eventual stride is always on the cards before the next correction and gloomy period comes up again. And adding also my opinion that, we will never know what will happen in a few months and end of this year. Certainly, this decline is due to several factors banning several countries and social media. In addition, Bitcoin is not easy to predict now unlike before, they are so many manipulation now in crypto sphere.
psk07

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:01:21 PM

People who know what will happen with Bitcoin make money on this, but certainly they do not discuss at the forum. Each of us must draw our conclusions, and there time will tell
kingcrypto-the2nd

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:05:09 PM

history always repeat itself,because man creates history  ,because of man's behavioral  patterns  man catalyses history so history is repetatio as far as man exist.
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:07:56 PM

Yes, History always repeats.
Bitcoin will continue to "boom", bring huge profits, but also contains many risks, risky.
 Bitcoin is like other investment tools, a new form of asset, bought by people when they fall down and sold when they rise.
Suffoc8

Activity: 163

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:11:07 PM

So we have seen many speculations and predictions that bitcoin will go for one more bullish Eire from the end of March so we are at the end of March now , is it gonna happen like last year or speculations will fail?
History may repeat itself, but I think the future is always on our hand. We have body and mind so that we can change what is wrong and we can finish what is right just like in bitcoin we can do anything so that we can have a brighter future in bitcoin.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X          [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Hopeliza

Activity: 216

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:24:19 PM

I think yes. History will repeat itself and we are the one who will going to make it repeat so we should continue what we are doing now by supporting the bitcoin.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:26:24 PM

So we have seen many speculations and predictions that bitcoin will go for one more bullish Eire from the end of March so we are at the end of March now , is it gonna happen like last year or speculations will fail?

While there are so many speculations and predictions about the market of Bitcoin in the next days, weeks, months, and years, we all know how truly limited these are. We all know that the price of Bitcoin in the days to follow is unpredictable. This is due to the fact that there are so many factors involved in determining the price of Bitcoin. However, I believe Bitcoin cannot remain down low all the time so I guess we will be seeing a flying motion very soon.
adadaorlina

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:26:36 PM

I believe the history always repeats itself. But we cannot predict the situation of bitcoin, we only just wait and see what happen in the future. So I think this year is more productive for bitcoin and the rest of the digital currencies compared to last year.
nikay12

Activity: 230

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:34:07 PM

I can say yes it may happen again. History can always repeat itself. But we can't say when it will going to happen but I do believe it will happen, not really the same but similar to the history.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
buiduc

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:34:42 PM

I think that will go, the cue ball has gone into hibernation and again is ready to beat new records, here it will begin a phase of growth, history is always repeat Smiley remember that
Krillin61

Activity: 314
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:35:33 PM

I believe in bitcoin and I believe that bitcoin will repeat the history by itself all we need to do is support and believe that bitcoin will do it again. Don't depend on those speculation and prediction coz some of this will happen in right time.
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:36:46 PM

History certainly could repeat itself, but not in the way, manner and timing expected. Frankly, I think that once the price begins to rally and the market stabilises, anything is possible in the bullish run of the bitcoin price. however we must be careful as this may be a deliberate ploy to also destroy the market.

JustQueen

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:37:13 PM

Absolutely yes! I'm 100% sure history can repeat itself. I believe it will happen but I can say that it's not really actually the same like what happen last time and it's not the same time also.

Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:39:29 PM

It's very difficult to make any prediction about bitcoin or speculate about bitcoin future trend.
We have many inexperienced and very young investors here.
Many of them don't have patience and wants to see profit overnight.
When price is going up everybody are very happy but eventually bt price reach some high sell orders and trend change.
When price start to go down, what is perfectly normal in any market, we often see panic and mass selling.
So, yes I think that history will repeat again because of human nature.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:39:51 PM

can not anyone make sure what bitcoin's future looks like? The current bitcoin is down and sometimes also up. But I believe in bitcoin and in the future must history in the past year precisely in December will be repeated again can even exceed that price.  Smiley
longwintershere

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:40:01 PM

I think the history might repeat, but not at the same time this year. As the drop in end-December was pretty huge and the price is still very low, it might take a lot more time for it to first recover a little bit and then start it's bullish run.

price right now is not very low. People were pretty happy even when the price has reached $100 per 1 bitcoin, now we're speaking about the price of $9k or more...

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
domerosan10

Activity: 192
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:48:21 PM

The possibility that it could happen in the last year, exactly in December bitcoin is on the rise bahkah has reached its peak in the history of bitcoin. I'm sure the future of bitcoin will be the same as last year, even beyond the years of praying alone.  Grin
bajigur894784

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:58:54 PM

well, many people including me predict the bitcoin price movement will be like last year. but, today is not the case. because this year there is some pressure from the world regulator to bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Many "new" bitcoin holders worry about it. and cause turmoil in the bitcoin market.

I think this speculation did not fail, but only delayed. In the following months bitcoin prices will rise slowly. Although, in the end, no one can predict how and to where the bitcoin price will move.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: