Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:10:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin be able to exceed its highest price in this year ?  (Read 557 times)
Ad194 (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:44:33 AM

Hello,
I am new in cryptocurrency world.so i have no idea about bitcoin price prediction.I want to know about price prediction....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
last7minutes

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:31:00 PM

Hello,
I am new in cryptocurrency world.so i have no idea about bitcoin price prediction.I want to know about price prediction....

There are many factors which are influencing the price of Bitcoin.

For short distances people use graph/chart of bitcoin price to predict future price.

But for more long time periods people analyze many factors such as volume of trading, changes of mining volume, demand of cryptocurrency in the world, world economic events and so on.

In conclusion I will add that no one can say exact trend of bitcoin price for long periods, because for this you need to know everything  what happen in the future...
Mandoy

Activity: 644
Merit: 264

Aurox

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:35:01 PM

Hello,

Our group is basing on the charts and we try to predict the possible movement or trend of bitcoins value using data from the charts. It is hard to tell since almost all of us would are not sure whether bitcoin will go over the highest price this year. But even though we are not sure we have a similar prediction that bitcoin can recover by the end of the year.

Aurox.

Designed to make
you money
|Proprietary Indicators
& Signals
|||                  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄
                ▄████████▀█▄▀
            ▄▄██████████▀
           ██████████▀██
          ███████████▄▄ ▄▄
         ██████████████ ▀▀█▄
     ▄▄████████████▀▄█▀   ▀▀
▄▀▀ ███████████▀▀▀ ██▀
▀▄▄▀ ██████▀ ▄▄
      ████▀ ██▀
     ███▀  █▀
     ▄█▌  ▐█▌
     ▀██   ▀▀
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████   ████

Get Started. FREE!
██   ████   ██████   ████████   ██████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
DreezHoly

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:52:26 PM

it remains to be seen how far BTC will get this year, it hasn't been a good start for all cryptos, BTC included with the Red Zone dominating, but we might just end the year on a high note, so all we have to do is to be patient
mustamin88

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:07:53 PM

From various bitcoin trips to the figure of more than 10,000 US dollars, it turns out there is a positive side that can be used as the basis of prediction. Rather this method is considered 60 percent much more effective than predicting from the charts. So many traders and shareholders are now more comfortable combining both.
maulana rifai

Activity: 331

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:09:09 PM

Hello,
f talking bitcoin price, all users only give predicted bitcoin price that will come, can correct and can be wrong. because the bitcoin price is always changing every time. you can analyze the price through the charts in each year before and you can know the price will go up and the price will drop in every month.
monkeydominicorobin

Activity: 294
Merit: 104

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:18:59 PM

Hello,

It reached all time high last year. What then will stop it in the coming years. How can anyone stop Bitcoin.

gtx1060aa

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:20:55 PM

Hello,

you should first study the news on crypto currency, how they affect the price of coins, here as well as on the stock exchange
pusa aso

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:45:40 PM

Hello,
well...in this case we have to be positive always so that if the price of bitcoin is getting higher than before then that's the time you can sell your bitcoins.it is very hard to predict what would be the price because the price of bitcoin is just like a roller coaster.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 11:51:52 PM

I am a positive thinker but my prediction in bitcoin for 2018 will not reach its highest peak unlike the scenery in 2017. I think bitcoin will be able to achieve its highest price when lightning networks come and it will launch probably in 2019. Hopefully, this 2018 will not be miserable for bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
abelmon66

Activity: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:24:15 AM

Every year bitcoin always has value or price increase, and I believe that in 2018 now bitcoin can pass or exceed the peak price again.
fatirborju

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:24:46 AM

I am very optimistic that bitcoin prices will be stable, and the end of the year bitcoin prices increase because every minute the bitcoin price is always up and down so do not close the possibility if the end of 2018 bitcoin price will stabile....
mundodecriptomoedas

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:28:37 AM

I believe it hits 15k dolars, but that's all.
Manoharachan

Activity: 93
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:30:03 AM

It will happen this year, everything will get better and get past the highest peaks to the far, and I understand that after I understand the history of price trip every year.
NoviceInvestor

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:31:05 AM

It reached all time high last year. What then will stop it in the coming years. How can anyone stop Bitcoin.

It can be stopped simply by people deciding that it's no longer a good investment, and cutting their losses, leaving the market, and taking their money elsewhere.

It happens in many markets.

It will happen this year, everything will get better and get past the highest peaks to the far, and I understand that after I understand the history of price trip every year.

You don't know that. I've been seeing lots of predictions that haven't come true. On both the low and high side.
heokonit

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:43:54 AM

The first months of 2018 are the days of the red crypto market. I also like you are waiting for bitcoin up again. Please refer to various sources on the Internet. Follow news from official newspapers. Ask the experienced people and consider when you hear someone invest at this moment. You will be swallowed by sharks
TepungBeras

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

Presale is live: BitPenta.com

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:59:20 AM

It is very difficult to predict bitcoin prices, but at least we can learn, and we can follow news about bitcoin, and now bitcoin is declining as seasonal and I believe bitcoin will get its peak rise again.

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
Za1n
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:08:52 AM

Anything is possible, but I don't see things changing much over the rest of spring and into summer. Maybe this fall we will start to see a rise again, but for the next 6 months I see us trying to find a solid bottom to settle into before starting to take off again.

Too many people seem to forget, especially newcomers who recently bought at or near the all time high, that just 12-14 months ago, Bitcoin was struggling to break $1,000 again after 3 years, so I think as long as we stay above that point we will be doing great. Myself I can see Bitcoin sinking to or near the $2k mark over the next few months before taking off again.

The rise to $20k we just seen was too premature and it will take some time for the market to naturally grow and adjust to get back on track to reach that point again, but it will take some time to recover.
jimmydvd

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:15:09 AM

Hello,
I think it could happen because bitcoin prices exchange rate continues to rise even though bitcoin numbers decreased but did not reduce the number or value last year, it's my opinion that bitcoin prices can go up in my opinion would be. there are many factors that make bitcoin rise probably from the level of public confidence in using bitcoin as a digital transaction because it provides a positive trend for bitcoin and can lift the popularity of bitcoin, that's all in my opinion. thank you
defriadi

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:20:58 AM

I think it is likely that the rise in bitcoin prices could exceed its highs by the end of the year. I predict bitcoin will reach $ 20k price by the end of this year, hopefully it's true then everyone can feel the big advantage after so long storing bitcoin they have.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: