Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:07:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency  (Read 475 times)
Peterdav

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:47:57 PM

The safest way only join a bounty campaign, besides being safe this is the easiest way to earn cryptocurrency. Only do the job and follow the rules in a bounty campaign.
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:49:08 PM

I believe that you just need to buy some bitcoin and transfer it to your cold wallet. Only bitcoin and nothing more, because it is he who indicates where the market will go. I am a willow in his future and try to invest 5-10% of my salary in it!
Welckomtome

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:24:14 PM

What is the safest way to earn regularly and securely from cryptocurrency?
Ooh bro .. I think everyone wants to know such an answer. How can you earn and it is safe that you do not lose your funds and only multiply them. But, unfortunately, there are no such options. Always someone should be in a loser ... Successful allocation of assets and profit!
platinov_and

Activity: 364
Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:28:44 PM

There is no safe way of earning money on cryptology. In any case, you run a risk even if it's a bunch of campaigns or airstrips. I think the safest way is to invest in new ICOs. If you invest in the right project, you will definitely get a profit. But the main thing here is not to fall into the hands of fraudsters.

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:58:51 PM

Before you ask about how to earn regularly with safe should know about crypto world first. This forum is good for everyone who want to earn money, because if there are someone who try for be scammer for example they (scammer) made a bounty campaign or signature campaign than someone who have a higher rank will tell and comment to thread scammer made how about escrow and other with automatically the thread will lock to moderator and someone who try to be scammer will get negative trust in they account.

For me, this forum is worth it for everyone who need an additional income or source income because the rule system in this forum is very safe. So, for you if really want have earn regularly learn more about this forum, and learn more about cryptocurrency because you will easy to have income per week, because I was feel it till now.
Bokugo

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:01:59 PM

There is no safe way of earning money on cryptology. In any case, you run a risk even if it's a bunch of campaigns or airstrips. I think the safest way is to invest in new ICOs. If you invest in the right project, you will definitely get a profit. But the main thing here is not to fall into the hands of fraudsters.
There are many ways to make money in the world of Cryptocurrency, more than that, investing in ICO is one of the main ways, which requires a lot of people who are experts at working with you.
investing in ICO is quite high risk, and we need to consider carefully when investing in it.
BLTC

Activity: 150
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:31:40 PM

For me it would be Airdrop and bounties on cryptocurrency. I did trading in the past and almost lost all the money I get from airdrops. In airdrops/bounties you don't need to learn so many things like technical/fundamental analysis to make a profit you just need to invest time and look for sources where you can get legit airdrops/bounties. You also don't need to invest, you just need to work things out here. Just search on google how to make money on cryptocurrency bounty campaigns. I already abandon airdrops as more and more scam airdrops are popping so I am just now focusing on bounties and thankfully my first bounty was a jackpot sold like $600+ and left some worth $1k+ to make it grow more.

I also do airdrop and signature campaigns. Airdrops is a small opportunity but it does have a potential value in the future. Imagine if you receive an airdrop then in the future that coin will value the same as bitcoin each. Thats huge. For the signatures campaigns, I love it because I enjoy the learning and the earning at the same time.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
mautenisis

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:36:47 PM

Mining of course because you wont have to do anything because you will just need to monitor your mining rigs and then its good to go you will learn a lot of money from it if you know what you are doing.One best way to earn without risking any amount will be bounty hunting because you will just need to promote these ICOs and you will receive these stakes after the ICO has succeesfully ended.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:41:08 PM

Cryptocurrency Mining is one of the things I don't want to see myself doing, instead I will invest and keep for long term. Mining in most cases is not profitable enough.
a31078

Activity: 340

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:30:42 PM

Cryptocurrency is a digital or virtual currency that uses cryptography for security. A cryptocurrency is difficult to counterfeit because of this security feature. A defining feature of a cryptocurrency, and arguably its most endearing allure, is its organic nature; it is not issued by any central authority, rendering it theoretically immune to government interference or manipulation.
slava87

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:37:59 PM

Well, the most secure it is unambiguous without investments, there are no investments - there is no risk of failing
tonyosa

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 01:39:42 PM

I presume you mean how to earn without you spending your own money.Your best bet are airdrops and bounties.The rewards may not be astronomical but they are goo especially if you choose good projects.Sometimes you do not get a dime but then your loss will only be in terms of time and energy.
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:40:16 PM

i think you can choose some coins in top in the coinmarket like bitcoin or ethereum, ripple to hold for long term to earn money safely when you are not good at trading or dont know much about crytocurrency

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀