Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:54:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency  (Read 475 times)
Phebz (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:54:44 AM

What is the safest way to earn regularly and securely from cryptocurrency?
Daddyj2

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:09:22 AM

For me it would be Airdrop and bounties on cryptocurrency. I did trading in the past and almost lost all the money I get from airdrops. In airdrops/bounties you don't need to learn so many things like technical/fundamental analysis to make a profit you just need to invest time and look for sources where you can get legit airdrops/bounties. You also don't need to invest, you just need to work things out here. Just search on google how to make money on cryptocurrency bounty campaigns. I already abandon airdrops as more and more scam airdrops are popping so I am just now focusing on bounties and thankfully my first bounty was a jackpot sold like $600+ and left some worth $1k+ to make it grow more.

"Hard work puts you where luck can find you."
Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:13:56 AM

There is no such way.
Now there are a lot of scammers in this sphere.
Or you can get thousands of free coins that do not cost anything.

Smart people invest their savings / investments in projects in which they are confident, and for a long time they make a profit.

Everything else is just entertainment ...

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

ampirebus

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:14:34 AM

If oyu want the safest way you can use Mining crans, different buxex because there is no need to invest. But can you earn enough money, that is the question Grin Grin
Otherwise there is no the safest way, Investment is risk. If you want to have enough money you have to risk
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:18:36 AM

The safest way would definitely be through bounties and airdrops.

This way you don't invest anything and no risks of losing half your funds with an unexpected drop.

nikaPetro

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:19:30 AM

Now the market is gradually stabilizing, you can not go a large sum there,as well as to participate in the bounty,except for the time spent you will not lose anything.
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 08:23:06 AM

There is no 100% safe way to earn money in this crypto world. But if you good knowledge of technical analysis and if are disciplined trader,  you can earn monthly regular income from crypto trading but there is also some risk, and trading needs some capital to invest. The other way to invert your capital in good and genuine ICO because you can earn huge money from ICO as well. The other free way to earn is to join signature campaign and do  social media bounty work.

NIGHT_FOX_1

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:27:04 AM

Take part in bounty. I believe this is the safest way to earn money.
sureblinks

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:59:30 AM

bounties all the way.. just take part.. participate and the rest is  history
rageanurage

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:05:04 AM

I am also new here, but i heard people can earn crypto from this forum. YOu can earn from bounty campaign and airdrop also .this is more safe than trading.
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:05:15 AM

The cryptocurrency market is gradually shifting to stable prices, which is a good thing. Through the analysis of bitcoin price charts as well as other altcoins on the market, we confirm that the market will heat up and develop further. Here, you should look for potential ICO projects in the near future, you will easily get some income from that investment.

DerekVazz

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:06:41 AM

Many suggest airdrpos and bounties.
Care to name a few?
Thanks!
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 09:10:17 AM

The safest way is to do nothing. You can not be engaged in cryptocurrency to have regular and stable earnings. The market is still very young and unstable. But as you have already written above, you can try to participate in the Bounty campaign, if you decide to deal with it seriously, you can have income and decide whether it is worth your effort.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
Tol9n

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:10:58 AM

Bounty and you will receive small rewards in the form of crypto currency, safe but not too fast. Investments are subject to high risks and large investments, but you can get quick or profit or devastation.

LUCKY21

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:11:31 AM

The safest way to earn a crypto currency is to participate in airdrop & bounty campaigns. With this kind of earnings, no investment is needed. Accordingly, you do not risk your money. And spend only your own time.
y3v63n

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:14:09 AM

If you don't want to invest your own money, then definitely bounties and some airdrops. But with these you should spend a lot of time researching so that you don't get involved into some scam.
xanaxxx

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:20:49 AM

probably the best way for me is to invest and then hold for a long time. If you find the right project, you can be very happy to do it this way. And you're not limited with bounties etc as not all projects offer them
uozer

Activity: 381

PRiVCY

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:29:36 AM

There are lot of ways to earn in Cryptocurrencies, some had earlier mentioned joining Bounties and Airdrop which is ideally good if you are fortunate to get well paid ones where you loose nothing except for practicability effort that you exercise. If you are very courageous and the capital is there, Trading and investment is very laudable when good coins are involved and the prices are not bad for purchase at that moment. Though, it carries its amount of risk. More over, investing in ICO is one of the major ways, but this is highly capital intensive and needs lot of Expert that shall work it out together with you.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
dpui98

Activity: 118

SEELE- Blockchain 4.0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:01:45 AM

Do you own research before investing... sad to say there is no such ways as safe and secure, so many are aiming your money- hackers, scammers you just have to be careful whatever you do...

SEELE Blockchain 4.0
JOIN US - http://seele.pro
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:37:30 PM

For its the safest way to earn money is:

1. Not to invest
2. Not to barrow for investing of any kind of cryptocurrency porpuse  (just saying because many bitcointalk users do it) like barrowing a bitcoin or ethereum for transaction fees.
3  lending money just saying its for investments

The safest way for me to earn is to :

1. Join bounty campaigns:
-facebook
-twitter
-instagram
-video making
-translations
-telegram
-telegram ambassador
AND
-Signature campaigns

All you need is just to put an effort no need to invest money in it. You just need is A BIG EFFORT Wink
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: