Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:51:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A Basic Facts and Informations  (Read 322 times)
cabalism13 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:54:55 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 12:00:45 PM by cabalism13

Good Day Everyone!
     Today, I will write some facts and informations that you must know about CRYPTOCURRENCY, BITCOIN, BCT, TRADING AND MORE!
(This article also contains links of threads and infographics that was already made by our fellow members.)

CRYPTOCURRENCY

Definition:
     A decentralized digital currency that uses encryption ( cryptography ) to generate money and to verify transactions. Also an alternative to traditional currencies which are backed by a centralized government like the US Dollar (USD). ( www.cryptocurrencyfacts.com )

Facts and Informations:

bitgold (not BitGold)    -First Decentralized Cryptocurrency worked by Nick Szabo but never implemented
-First precursor to BITCOIN
DigiCash      -Cryptocurrency Pioneer Company of David Chaum founded in 1989 which attempted to innovate digital currency
b-money      -A conceptual system (anonymous, distributed electronic cash system) published in 1998
e-gold         -A Centralized Digital Currency (digital gold currency) that started in 1996

As of today, there are over 1,000 cryptocurrencies and the total market capitalization of all cryptocurrencies reached an all-time high surpassing $600 Billion. And it seems that cryptocurrency is more than just a fad although the future in uncertain.

Even though there are many specific cryptocurrencies currently becoming popular (such as Litecoin) and widely-used as currencies, commodities, and electronic payment systems,so far Bitcoin is the most commonly used cryptocurrency with its current value of more or less $8,000.
(informations stated above came from various sites and based on current exchange)

BITCOIN

Definition:

A cryptocurrency and worldwide payment system. The First Decentralized Digital Currency as the system works without a central bank or single administrator. The network is peer-to-peer ( a distributed application architecture that partition tasks or workloads between peers ) and transactions (verified by network nodes through the use of cryptography and recorded in a public distributed ledger called BLOCKCHAIN) takes place between users directly, without an intermediary.

Facts and Informations:

(image from www.99bitcoins.com)

The Founder of Bitcoin and Initial Creator of the Original Bitcoin Client (Satoshi Client or Satoshi Code refers to bitcoind ( a program that implements Bitcoin protocol for remote procedure ) Also an honor for Satoshi Nakamoto for creating Bitcoin )

SATOSHI/S
    The smallest unit of bitcoin currency recorded on the blockchain. It is a one hundred millionth of a single bitcoin (0.00000001 BTC). The unit has been named in collective homage to the original creator of Bitcoin, Satoshi Nakamoto.  

BITCOINTALK FORUM
Official Site: www.bitcointalk.org

Defined As:
     A Message Board where people interested in the technical details and development of Bitcoin software can talk to each other.

Facts:

Sirius      -a.k.a. Martti Malmi, the Second Developer after Satoshi and the founder of the Bitcoin Forum.
Theymos   -Current Head Administrator of BitcoinTalk Forum.

This Forum also have places for people who’s interested in bitcoin mining, trading and economic of bitcoin. It also have a place for different alternative coins that has been introduced and for the upcoming altcoins ( Introducing altcoins comes in various campaigns with a bounty depends on the company/campaign managers who created/manages it. )

Forum Guide: New Member Rankings / Requirements

(image created by: sncc , source: sMerit for art! By snipie)

Forum Guide: Do’s And Don’ts To Get Merit

(image created by: LFC_Bitcoin , source: sMerit for art! By snipie)

(Continuation below...)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cabalism13 (OP)
Legendary

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:07:27 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 10:19:06 AM by cabalism13

(...Continuation from above)

CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE

Definition:
     businesses that allow customers to trade cryptocurrencies or digital currencies for other assets, such as conventional fiat money, or different digital currencies. They can be market makers that typically take the bid/ask spreads as transaction commissions for their services or simply charge fees as a matching platform. (source: Wikipedia)

CRYPTO TRADING

Definition:

Buying and Selling of Coins and Tokens through the use of various Trading Platforms such as Binance, Bittrex, Cryptopia, Upbit, etc.

Facts and Informations:

(IMO) This is the TOP 10 CRYPTO EXCHANGE that are commonly trusted by many users:

TYPES OF GRAPH IN CRYPTO TRADING

1. Line Graph

2. CandleStick Graph

(Under Development For Further Better Infos Regarding The Topic)
cabalism13 (OP)
Legendary

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:23:32 AM

Reserved.
edwardceng

Activity: 266
Merit: 50

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:11:09 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 10:26:13 AM by edwardceng

dude, I think the picture is too large. if you want you can apply my suggestion to add some properties in img tags like width and height and you can customize what you want. like this:

Facts and Informations:
Code:
[img width=430]https://99bitcoins.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/1394042096-50-insane-facts-bitcoin-infographic.jpg[/img]

Forum Guide: New Member Rankings / Requirements

Code:
[center][img width=430]https://i.imgur.com/1hLupUs.jpg[/img][/center]

Forum Guide: Do’s And Don’ts To Get Merit
Code:
[center][img width=600 height=1075]https://i.imgur.com/8LfvLVd.png[/img] [/center]

edit:
Size of 430 and 600 are just a variable.

.Noted. I'll do that, thanks.
you're welcome mate.

cabalism13 (OP)
Legendary

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:12:32 AM

-snip

.Noted. I'll do that, thanks.
Indohunter

Activity: 154
Merit: 24

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 03:32:41 PM

hello, i'm learning how to post pictures to forums, i have searched all forums and internet, i can not find anything, it seems my problem is impossible to find the problem, you can help for my understanding !!!!!!!!!!!

The first thing you need to do is find some image hosting site to host your image on their server (example : imagur.com)
Once your image already hosted, then you need to get the URL. And put it on your post inside the image tags. The code should be like this :

Code:
[img]Your image url[/img]
hoangvuthach

Activity: 308
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:46:49 PM

hello, i'm learning how to post pictures to forums, i have searched all forums and internet, i can not find anything, it seems my problem is impossible to find the problem, you can help for my understanding !!!!!!!!!!!

The first thing you need to do is find some image hosting site to host your image on their server (example : imagur.com)
Once your image already hosted, then you need to get the URL. And put it on your post inside the image tags. The code should be like this :

Code:
[img]Your image url[/img]
oh, this is the problem i'm looking for for long time, i want to reward your enthusiasm, but i have nothing to donate you, can to address eth ERC20 here, i will send you gift small ...
Indohunter

Activity: 154
Merit: 24

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 09:36:33 AM

oh, this is the problem i'm looking for for long time, i want to reward your enthusiasm, but i have nothing to donate you, can to address eth ERC20 here, i will send you gift small ...

It's okay, no need to reward me because i have this learning for free. anyway thank you, bud  Wink
I've just see your last posts. I suggest you to put the image on center, it's much better. just add the "center code".
the code should be like this:
Code:
[center][img]your image Url[/img][/center]
hoangvuthach

Activity: 308
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:53:49 AM

It's okay, no need to reward me because i have this learning for free. anyway thank you, bud  Wink
I've just see your last posts. I suggest you to put the image on center, it's much better. just add the "center code".
the code should be like this:
Code:
[center][img]your image Url[/img][/center]
Thank you, I learned a new problem
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: