Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:29:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to help new members do not violate the terms of the bitcointalk forum?  (Read 94 times)
coinquangkhanh (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:55:49 AM

Biointalk forum is a gathering of 1558412 members around the world in multiple languages, when joining the forum they agreed with the rules and conditions of the forum. I have a proposal to help new members post forum posts, the right topic and other related issues when members active in the forum, as soon as they registered to members and confirmed, the forum sends them an email about the rules for new members such as https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1689727.0
I think they will read carefully before posting in the forum, and I believe no one wants to become spamming when joining the forum.
How do members of forum feel about this topic?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:00:38 AM

There's already Bitcointalk rules here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0
It is their fault for not reading it beforehand, reading this simple list will take around 10 minutes Smiley

and I believe no one wants to become spamming when joining the forum.
That's where you're wrong, buddy
I'm going to estimate that 40% of new members are alt account Roll Eyes
Minnasan

Activity: 112
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:20:05 AM

i agree with you, about 40% new member just joining this forum  just for alt(maybe even more than 45%), bounty campaign and etc.

even me at the first time join this forum my purpose just for bounties and more, but in the end after reading many thread in this forum my heart is moved to contribute to advance this forum for the better and now bounty program is only my second priority...

so i hope the people (new member like me) which is its purpose join this forum just for bounty campaign, now can join to contribute to make this forum becaome a better, with do lot of reading other thread.....

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   DICE.money   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀|   A NEW GENERATION SOCIAL CRYPTOCURRENCY   |▀
coinquangkhanh (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:17:21 AM

You are absolutely correct, most of the new members join the forum for the purpose of getting tokens from the airdrop & bounty campaigns. So when they first joined them did not read all the items in the forum for new people, so I have proposed that the forum send email reminded them from the registration is complete. That helps them a lot and avoid making mistakes while working in the forum.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:54:09 AM

You are absolutely correct, most of the new members join the forum for the purpose of getting tokens from the airdrop & bounty campaigns. So when they first joined them did not read all the items in the forum for new people, so I have proposed that the forum send email reminded them from the registration is complete. That helps them a lot and avoid making mistakes while working in the forum.
I think you don't need to remind them if what are the forum rules if they care about forum rules they should read the sticky thread first in beginners & help section where you can read all of newbie needs.

Some people came here on the forum are asking about how they can rank their account and it's obvious that they came here in the forum for bounties not for contributing here in the forum. That is why we're here it's because we want to learn and share our thoughts related to bitcoin and cryptocurrency.

And if they are totally a newbie I know they read some thread first before they ask something. Unlike other members making an alt account and acting as a newbie they're directly posting a thread and then ask for merit, activity or how rank system works. This is mostly a question of alt accounts.

The only thing that you must do for those new members if they don't follow the rules then report them to the moderator and only moderators can remind new users about the forum rules.

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: