Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:16:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market stabilized?  (Read 808 times)
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:42:53 AM

It looks like the prices of the last a couple days have been stabilized.
Bitcoin around $850
Ethereum around $650
Ripple around $0.6

When will be the following drop or rise?

man where are you looking? Bitcoin is 10 times more than you wrote, Ethereum is slightly over $500 as we speak. You should double check your info before posting Smiley
I got you.This is really incorrect data which you cant compare them because of the gap value thats really far from each other.Ethereum was really in beyond by Bitcoin but we considered this two as the greatest crypto currency.

leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:45:56 AM

Nothing like a Monday morning to speak too soon, yes? I logged in just two hours difference and found Bitcoin dropped $500. Could be temporary, but the Asian markets have just closed and it is noon in Europe now with America yet to wake up. It does seem strange that Asians sold so much Bitcoin but then this is the Monday craze from people hungry to do business. It would seem the market is far from stabilizing. We are in the midst of bear spirited traders and this needs to finish off before we can say it is done.

My thoughts: More dips towards $7k today, but market should resume 10% of value by Friday.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:50:46 AM

I think cryptomarket are more stabilized now compare in the past months. This might be a preparation for a brighter future that awaits for all of us, let's just hope that bitcoin and other great coin will not dump much again so we can be more confident about the future.
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:29:34 PM

I am waiting for it to hit below $8,000 to purchase.  It should get this low...go up and hit same low again in a week or so.  My expected extreme low is actually in the 6k range...after that I am expecting the rise.  This is just my projection.

Good times for crypto is coming (again) and very close. Smiley
Siriska

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:06:43 PM

Nothing like a Monday morning to speak too soon, yes? I logged in just two hours difference and found Bitcoin dropped $500. Could be temporary, but the Asian markets have just closed and it is noon in Europe now with America yet to wake up. It does seem strange that Asians sold so much Bitcoin but then this is the Monday craze from people hungry to do business. It would seem the market is far from stabilizing. We are in the midst of bear spirited traders and this needs to finish off before we can say it is done.

My thoughts: More dips towards $7k today, but market should resume 10% of value by Friday.
I will keep your comment to check whether you have analyzed the situation on the market right now. $ 7000 for bitcoin will be very painful, I hope you are mistaken.

Poink

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:10:35 PM

I share your sentiments...we may even see $6k+ this week before the upwards rally.
Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:27:36 PM

After the previous slides it seems that it has stabilized. But I think that in the next 2-3 days the market should come out of the flat. Up or down is not yet clear.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
ilnick

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:07:28 PM

Now it is unclear whether the downtrend will continue or something else will begin. If use terms of technical analysis, then the market does not stabilize.
TTITA

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:20:46 PM

It's still early to say that. We are just starting day of this week, i think there are still many movement will happen in this week. I am currently in a position to wait until the month of March is over, then began to react to return to the market again in the following month. I realize that the market is still experiencing a trend that has not recovered and is slow for recovery.
bratko99

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:22:49 PM

As you can see, pretty stabilized lol This is really crazy  Grin
I thought it is stabilized a week ago, but nothing. Still dropping every week, more and more.
Still hoping this summer will be great.

djlenna12345

Activity: 280

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:08:37 PM

Haha, in recent days, the market is only doing what is falling, is not this stability? Every day the price steadily decreases by ten percent. Big players scoff at ordinary traders like me.

iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:09:01 PM

I no longer know what to think, the market is still in a fever. But I think at the end of the month will be more stable, but in mid-April will go up slowly.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:27:45 PM

It looks like the prices of the last a couple days have been stabilized.
Bitcoin around $8500
Ethereum around $650
Ripple around $0.6

When will be the following drop or rise?

No one can really tell when Bitcoin or others coins are going to rise or fall in pricing but from the historical data we can say any moment from next month as it has happened many years. Bitcoin do fall in pricing within January and March every year and we should not expect this year to be different.  We should expect bitcoin and other coins to start recovery any moment from April.
burdeN

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:30:32 PM

I don't think it stabilized yet. I believe we will see one or two major falls before the market stabilizes and then climbing back to previous hights.
DariaBriklaiz

Activity: 254

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:31:51 PM

Market will go deepper until all who bought bitcoin at 15000 - 20000 in december will sell it at 7000-10000
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:25:45 PM

I am waiting for it to hit below $8,000 to purchase.  It should get this low...go up and hit same low again in a week or so.  My expected extreme low is actually in the 6k range...after that I am expecting the rise.  This is just my projection.

If you are talking about bitcoin to get below 8k dollars then it has already and you must buy it before it grows up again. It does not require much time to cross 10k dollars. Moreover, many people are expecting bitcoin to rise in next month. There is high probability of that happening as the dip has already taken more time than usual. If you ask my sincere opinion, it would be to buy the bitcoin or any other potential coin now before it’s too late.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Poink

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:32:56 PM

If you are talking about bitcoin to get below 8k dollars then it has already and you must buy it before it grows up again. It does not require much time to cross 10k dollars. Moreover, many people are expecting bitcoin to rise in next month. There is high probability of that happening as the dip has already taken more time than usual. If you ask my sincere opinion, it would be to buy the bitcoin or any other potential coin now before it’s too late.

Thanks.   It is $7,897 now, I believe it will go down some more...I'm monitoring it but I'll probably wait until close to midnight. Cheesy
lagharto

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:05:38 PM

too hard to see this market... but i really believe that already in one or two months we will be rewarded very generous for our patience today.
r95222

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:57:16 AM

Thanks.   It is $7,897 now, I believe it will go down some more...I'm monitoring it but I'll probably wait until close to midnight. Cheesy
$7800 now. I want $6k. May be low. Some of TA predictions says about Elliot wave till $4.5-5k. And I wait this. Why? Bcz if we will go dip quick then we rise even faster. And now hold and buy
tisumagic

Activity: 364

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:44:29 AM

I also do not understand from what year it has a price or from which source, but definitely one thing is that the market has not stabilized yet and there will be further movements both in the direction of lowering and raising more. We are waiting for the summer.
why worry about the current market conditions, have you forgotten that the nature of crypto is very fluctuating. we just have to wait for it to rise later, because we will be king with many profits that we will get

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: