Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:28:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market stabilized?  (Read 808 times)
cryptolopoly

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:47:11 PM

The market is far from being stabilized. It is a well-known fact that cryptocurrencies are extremely volatile.

I would wait for a few more years before even any sense of stability could be considered.
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:17:54 PM

It looks like the prices of the last a couple days have been stabilized.
Bitcoin around $8500
Ethereum around $650
Ripple around $0.6

When will be the following drop or rise?

Now ETH is only 390 usd too much bad and it really affects token under ethereum . Hopefully at the 2nd week of April eth stops from suffering this kind of dump . I really lost a lot but still I am patiently holding Smiley
ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:12:49 AM

It is crashed again last week. I hope we will see bounce this week or if we going further down we are not going sub $5000. $5000 is the strongest support if it goes below $5000 we will see $4500 amd stabilize there for month before we going up again. The pump to $18k was epic and it is like 2013 market.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
mulukey

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:15:24 AM

The cryptocurrency market is gradually entering the stable. In the past few days, the volatility of the market has also affected the sentiment of some investors (mostly coins tend to fall). And the price adjustment to confirm that the market will grow after a stable price.
iryboy

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:28:21 AM

Friends market recovery can take few months to Q3 unless there are some really good news in coming days, so be patient market will eventually recover.

lx001

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:04:09 PM

Still early to say we are stabilized, you can say that after a month or two without these huge price swings. We are losing value, each week brings us lower and lower. There should be more dumps after this small raise we are having today. Personally I thought $350 bil. was the bottom and there was no way down anymore. Everyone here says they are holding yet there are still more sellers than buyers.
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:18:47 PM

I think it was early of you OP to tell if these coins have stabilized because yesterday Bitcoin dropped down to $6k+ and now just reach $7k which is slowly trying to recover and so goes with the other alternate coins as well. Since we are at the 2nd quarter of the year, maybe we’ll see some changes of the prices and hopefully positive increase with Bitcoin and the rest of the altcoins as well.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
droptableguy2

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:24:40 PM

The market is gradually stabilizing. The price of the altcoin does not fluctuate. I think in May, the price of coins will stabilize and grow again. So this time buying atlcoin holds is a great thing. They will be x5 x10 in the future. This is a great opportunity for investors to be patient. Please buy and wait.

2Pac

Activity: 749
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:39:02 PM

Where can we find 650$ ETH so I can sell my own stash and re-buy from the market for 380$. Grin
It won't stop until all small investors lose hope and sell their coins. The main trend is still down.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:39:08 PM

Bitcoin around $850
Ethereum around $650
Ripple around $0.6

man where are you looking? Bitcoin is 10 times more than you wrote, Ethereum is slightly over $500 as we speak. You should double check your info before posting Smiley
and now its getting more lower as i speak..bitcoin so dar stabilized at $6,900-$7,100 and hopefully this will not last as this..start of new quarter everyones looking for bounced in this moment,but after a day stil no signal.lets just hope and pray for a good recovery for the next days or weeks as weve been struggling for more than two months in this drowning market.
infested

Activity: 160
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:40:29 PM

Bitcoin around $8500
Ethereum around $650
Ripple around $0.6

Just a few days after this post and we already see prices drop so much lower. I think it will take more time unfortunately to see the market recover.
carlzec

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:48:15 PM

As long as there are bales, fluctuations in the market do not come to an end and it becomes difficult to balance. I do not know how to solve this problem; either crypto money stocks can set a trading limit with a certain amount or they can limit it in sudden fluctuations but this is not a good solution as it affects low level investors like us.
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 02:12:57 PM

Now, a lot of people want Bitcoin to go back to $ 8,500 or eth to $ 650USD lol. Now, it seems that prices have been stabilized at 7000 USD for bitcoin and 400 USD for eth. Grin
Lastsamuraj

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Prontapay

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:30:55 PM

I doubt it stabilized.All what happened with btc,on top of bad news reminds last bubble explode.And if to compare with last time,btc can roll back to around 3k before stop

cryptorobbo

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 02:42:25 PM

I think it's not. Cryptomarket is a way too volatile to get stabilized that easily, and if it will stabilize, hopefully it happens above 14k usd Smiley
BlossomSp

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:12:16 PM

Yes, as we know the market is volatile, but I think it only happens in a short time, it will gradually recover and it will return to normal, I think this time buy atlcoin and keep is a wonderful thing.
Nhebu

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:48:50 PM

Bitcoin around $8500
Ethereum around $650
Ripple around $0.6

As of now, my bitcoins in my wallet already lose. 30% of my investment is gone because the market seems at the crash. We are all experiencing a great damage to the sudden decline of the market. But I am positive in the future of crypto and as a hodler of bitcoin, I want to hold my coins even in a long long run.
Market is not yet stabilize, it will spend more decades for the crypto market attain its peak and stability.
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:06:13 PM

As with most posts, the confusion stems from terminologies that everyone has their own different meaning or interpretation. Smiley

To me the market is stable enough in the sense that I believe it is not going to drop much more (if ever) and the likelihood of positive change is more than the negative.

I already bought/invested more alts as a testament to that belief. Smiley
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:10:20 PM

Technically, most crypto investors do not want a stable market...because it may mean a steady 2-5% rise in value PER ANNUM only!  Tongue

No rocket to the moon, no lambo, etc. in that scenario. Smiley
MilanaPay

Activity: 196

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:12:26 PM

Technically, most crypto investors do not want a stable market...because it may mean a steady 2-5% rise in value PER ANNUM only!  Tongue

No rocket to the moon, no lambo, etc. in that scenario. Smiley

Where is my Lambo? I bought such a strong correction. Now, should I expect my Lambo red by the end of the year, do you think? I hope the market will reverse, it's been too long!  Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: