Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:41:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cybermiles vs Etherum  (Read 281 times)
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:04:36 AM

Another killer of ETH? Etherium is whole system.
I think a coin that would be more correct to compare with the ETH is Waves. Compare as in the conceived idea, and technologically.
No doubt, you are absolutely on point and have the idea of what you wrote. Waves platform is the only platform presently that would answer the name this Author giving to Cybermiles or what’s it called here. Anyway, I still love ETH above them and has being doing great for years now. No one would argue that
duchaitp

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:18:42 AM

I think CMT is very difficult to overcome ETH. ETH has grown up and is popular with many. Smart contracts are also used by many ICO. So I still put my trust in ETH.
crypto4hope

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:21:19 AM

ETH is the best no mater EOS, CYBERMILES or anything comes. People are used to it and in the market where it is already hard for people to switch on to others. ETH will remain the best.
copypaste

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:27:55 AM

I think a coin that would be more correct to compare with the ETH is Waves. Compare as in the conceived idea, and technologically.
No doubt, you are absolutely on point and have the idea of what you wrote. Waves platform is the only platform presently that would answer the name this Author giving to Cybermiles or what’s it called here. Anyway, I still love ETH above them and has being doing great for years now. No one would argue that
Yes, Waves is one of Ethereum's weight competitors because the wave has advanced technology, but I'm not sure Waves can beat Ethereum any time soon because the price difference is still very far away.
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 04:32:30 AM

Hello friends,

Soon Cybermiles launch testnet online, this become very beneficial for us, It will we very fast, as per calculation it will 100 times faster than Ethereum,it will take just 10 second for confirmation,
Some compression between #Cybermiles and Etherum

1. Cybermiles 100 times faster than etherum      =      Etherum is 100 time slower than Cybermiles
2. Cybermiles take just 10 sec for confirmation   =      Etherum take 1000 sec. for confirmation
3. Cybermiles take zero gas fee                         =      Etherum take gas fee
4. Cybermiles is more smarter than etherum      =      Etherum is less smarter than Cybermiles
5. Cybermiles is more safer than etherum          =      Etherum is less safer than Cybermiles

Well, I guess you should not compare this two altcoins. You cannot reach ethereums position now because it is already an established coin. I just only heard your cybermiles here, today. Besides, how can you compare these two when ethereum is miles miles away to your cybermiles whioch is just new and of course, you say much faster than ethereum? Ethereum has many users already that's why it is congested. Cybermiles has little or no users yet that's why transactions are very fast.
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:33:43 AM

Yes, Waves is one of Ethereum's weight competitors because the wave has advanced technology, but I'm not sure Waves can beat Ethereum any time soon because the price difference is still very far away.
Cybermilles vs Ethereum? Hmm, to be perfectly honest with my opinion, this is the first I heard about that "Cybermilles" and I don't think that the comparison is right because where is the proof that it is true? Ethereum is such good coin in this time. I don't think that so called cybermilles can beat ethereum so easily.
Huruharacorp

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:32:43 AM

Hello friends,

Soon Cybermiles launch testnet online, this become very beneficial for us, It will we very fast, as per calculation it will 100 times faster than Ethereum,it will take just 10 second for confirmation,

1. Cybermiles 100 times faster than etherum      =      Etherum is 100 time slower than Cybermiles
2. Cybermiles take just 10 sec for confirmation   =      Etherum take 1000 sec. for confirmation
3. Cybermiles take zero gas fee                         =      Etherum take gas fee
4. Cybermiles is more smarter than etherum      =      Etherum is less smarter than Cybermiles
5. Cybermiles is more safer than etherum          =      Etherum is less safer than Cybermiles

frankly speaking this is the first time I'm hearing about your project. Could you perhaps provide some sources where to study more cybermiles to make up our own mind?
I think so too, because he talks about his project, of course, only the good is mentioned. without him realizing that ethereum is a good coin, as evidenced by the investor who always believes to invest there
Talat10gu

Activity: 279

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:49:54 AM

A lot of people choose ETH because it has great volumes and reputation. Many members rely on it and work with this cryptocurrency only.

webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:26:57 AM

Hello friends,

Who said Ethereum takes 16-17 minutes to confirm transaction. Don't spread misinformation. ETH confirmation time is incentive based depends upon the gas you add. To calculate right fees, just visit:
https://ethgasstation.info/ currently fees is only $0.01 and median confirmation time is 2.87 minutes. So if you add amount above $0.01, transaction can even confirm within a minute.
Over all the above, ETH is currently best platform to build tokens on.
lesmana

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:35:49 AM

I think the Cybermiles platform is very good and has the potential to replace Ethereum in the future but to replace Ethereum I think Cybermiles still requires hard work and long time.
3x1t

Activity: 233

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:03:15 PM

ETH is the first among altcoins so I choose ETH in all disbalanced situations. ETH has everything to be the beest and U hope it will develop later.
CRYPTOGANGSTERs

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:48:38 PM

All the advantages of Cybermiles described by you must be checked in real life, because if everything was really that simple, then Ethereum would have solved the problem for a long time in its network.

██    FORESTING     ██
█ next-generation social media service █
based on blockchain technology
HusmayaTa

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:29:41 PM

I don't have anything against the speed of Ethereum. Ordinarily when I send tokens or ether to the trade account it arrives even before I log to the adjust page. The main thing that may be usefull is zero charges. There is no critical distinction other than that ETH is as of now a best coin with a decent predominance as a stage for ICOs. For what reason should individuals all of a sudden quit utilizing it?
bitc0000

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:32:46 PM

Hello friends,

CMT can not be compared to ETH. CMT is developing based on ETH. Unfinished Mainnet. As I guess. CMT can not be compared with ETH in any way. ETH's rival can only be NEO

mrkimvanan1

Activity: 130
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:42:18 PM

Hello friends,

will never have that. CMT can never be compared with ETH Smiley. That's just the way shark create to make money. Many coin other also grow more powerful, which can not be compared on par with ETH Smiley so I think that is the comparison limp

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ARAW ▬▬▬▬▬▬
The Decentralised Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
(http://arawtoken.io)
jigsaw97

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:46:15 PM

Hello friends,

will never have that. CMT can never be compared with ETH Smiley. That's just the way shark create to make money. Many coin other also grow more powerful, which can not be compared on par with ETH Smiley so I think that is the comparison limp
just also try to check the eth currency why is it comparable on cybermilles on what phase it is very far on this currency.
stasiulman

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:53:52 PM

4. Cybermiles is more smarter than etherum      =      Etherum is less smarter than Cybermiles
5. Cybermiles is more safer than etherum          =      Etherum is less safer than Cybermiles

Seem very weak arguments, not serious for sure. From what goes such a statement?
Suppose even the platform is strong and promising, it is still too early to talk about an extra ETH "killer". Let him stand in line, since the minimum here "EOS and Co"
adpinbr

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:06:38 PM

Never head of cybermiles until I've read this post, I don't think this is a good idea, never ever compare your coin to another currency, just really bad marketing for the team, and one more thing is that you should try to make your comparison a bit more realistic, I'm not completely against you and the altcurrency but atleast convince people to your currency.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
oanhphong

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:18:06 PM

Never head of cybermiles until I've read this post, I don't think this is a good idea, never ever compare your coin to another currency, just really bad marketing for the team, and one more thing is that you should try to make your comparison a bit more realistic, I'm not completely against you and the altcurrency but atleast convince people to your currency.
I also think Cybermiles (CMT) will be hard to beat Ethereum (ETH) when ETH is in the top 100 after Bitcoin.
I would expect what altcoins do more than now.
vasil777

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:49:52 PM

If the platform really works as the developers assure, then this project will definitely be successful. Now I will watch as a developing project. But the project will be hard to become better and more popular than ETH.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: