Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:52:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is CyberMiles really good enough to replace Ethereum?  (Read 112 times)
easytipz (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:52:51 AM

Is CyberMiles really good enough to replace Ethereum?

Ethereum is the top 2 on the cryptocurrency market. ETH is on be half on Blockchain 2.0. That is amazing!
But have you ever thought that:
1. POW Consensus is out of dated. 3 years is the time I have been waiting for (hoping) ETH upgrading from POW to POS
=> Forget it now, I love CMT because it is POS as soon as it was born

2. ETH can process 10 TPS (transaction per second). Do you think that is too low performance?
- VISA can process at least 10000 TPS
- CMT can process 10000 TPS (as they promised). Check at http://www.cybermiles.io/2018/03/15/porsche-begins-testing-blockchain-integration-with-its-vehicles/

It is the time for me to change my mind. What is my favorite coins now?
NEO (Chinese version)
ADA (Japanese)
CMT
and XRP (ripple)

What about you?
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:02:57 PM

Look for coinmarketcap positions of ETH and CMT - any questions else?
easytipz (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:00:33 PM

ETH was born in 2013
CMT has just born for some months. Let's see CMT price after four or five years.
CMT blockchain just runs the testnet now (will finish on Mar 30,2018). How amazing when CMT mainnet official running!!
|Bitkoin|

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:05:52 PM

First of all ETH is going to shift to POS either this year or next and the transaction capacity of ETH is going to increase tremendously with POS and plasma coming. The CyberMiles wont even be able to reach anywhere near ETH tps after that. Also ETH has years of development and a great community behind it which CyberMiles seems lacking.
Everglow

Activity: 287
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:21:24 PM

Many Platform created now and they say they will beat Ethereum or Bitcoin, but for now as you can see, although they improve transaction speed, block size, but they couldn't beat two Blue-chip coin. Cause it is the basic platform
easytipz (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:21:57 AM

First of all ETH is going to shift to POS either this year or next and the transaction capacity of ETH is going to increase tremendously with POS and plasma coming. The CyberMiles wont even be able to reach anywhere near ETH tps after that. Also ETH has years of development and a great community behind it which CyberMiles seems lacking.

I have even heard about Ethereum upgrade for many year ago but it actually is not improve much.
Buterin revealed his idea about Plasma update last year I remember. He said that ETH can perform millions of transaction per second then
But let's see. Time will give us the answer for all
easytipz (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:24:18 AM

ETH was born in 2013
CMT has just born for some months. Let's see CMT price after four or five years.
CMT blockchain just runs the testnet now (will finish on Mar 30,2018). How amazing when CMT mainnet official running!!

Yep, here is a perfect comparison also: link. Are you planning to watch the conference on 30,2018? I think that if everything will be ok, we might see some price growth in the nearest future. I am personally in for a long run.

Sure, I am watching.
Here we go https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZDPWXtHirE
JinCrypts

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:44:25 AM

Cybermiles is not good enough to replace Ethereum. Dont spread nonsense jokes. well i cant blame you since your project tells you to talk about good shit about cybermiles.  Grin

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: