Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:40:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any news what pushing ONT price ? Whales or Insider info?  (Read 131 times)
spikyz (OP)

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:08:11 AM

Dear BTCtalk forumers,

i would like to understand what push ONT price from $1.3 to $1.6 and $2 just now?

i dont see any new updates from the team or new collaboration announced? i check twitter, reddit and even their own telegram group.

is there any other channels i can keep myself updated?
Rock771

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:11:01 AM

Because the founder of ONT just spoke at the 2018 Global Blockchain Summit Forum in China. He was on the expert panel there.

That kind of hype always pushes the price up.
spikyz (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:18:02 AM

Because the founder of ONT just spoke at the 2018 Global Blockchain Summit Forum in China. He was on the expert panel there.

does he unveil any new plan or important milestone?

i see binance coin tweets by Malta PM and coin burn is like understandbly for their price rally
Rock771

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:23:18 AM

i see binance coin tweets by Malta PM and coin burn is like understandbly for their price rally

I think so. The ONT twitter makes it sound like he gave some indirect good news about ONT.
spikyz (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:40:17 AM

I think so. The ONT twitter makes it sound like he gave some indirect good news about ONT.

earlier it was like pump and dump.

now even all going red especially btc, ONT pumping hard upwards. i dont really get it why
STIKS1911

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:44:35 AM

By the coin Ont until the end of March release test network. I think this is the reason for the growth.

majest3

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:18:26 AM

Dear BTCtalk forumers,

i would like to understand what push ONT price from $1.3 to $1.6 and $2 just now?

i dont see any new updates from the team or new collaboration announced? i check twitter, reddit and even their own telegram group.

is there any other channels i can keep myself updated?

Seemed to correspond to a video placed on YouTube by Cryptobud. Dedicated to ONT and very positive He has 69000 followers.
You can watch it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KenT8ExBqRk

DeepOnion - Tor integrated - 100% anonymous
===> Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! <===​  (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1620543)
Goozzi

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:06:56 AM

Ontology (ONT), the recently airdropped NEO-based token, has picked up the pace in the past days, and is about to reach its peak in Bitcoin-denominated prices. The token, released about a week ago, is enjoying active trading after an incentive program on Binance.

ONT is showing a robust pickup in volumes, while other coins seem to lag. The token appreciated to $2.43, adding more than 43% since yesterday’s levels. The price is picking up even days after the Binance competition.

The appearance of a fast-growing coin is not new in the crypto markets. This time, ONT is filling in the script with its price growth last week. Since the coin is going through a price-discovery stage, and has high expectations to become one of the leading platforms similar to NEO, the price may in the end reach an entirely different level. It is also possible that ONT settles lower, and buying into the recent trend remains risky.

There is another minor risk surrounding Ontology, a still-active NEON wallet feature that may mislead users into attempting to buy ONT tokens. There was no crowdsale for ONT, it was merely airdropped for NEO holders.

In the coming months and years, Ontology will have to prove its value as a part of the NEO ecosystem, along with other projects built on the network. But the biggest appeal remains the upcoming dual-coin structure, where ONT coins will generate ONG tokens.

Others remain skeptical of the ONT price in dollars, as the asset is only going through its price discovery via Bitcoin. In the end, the ONT price is unpredictable and heavily tied to the performance of BTC.
Kurva

Activity: 319

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:11:10 PM

Who have position in ONT ? I just waiting for a good entrypoint. But looks like the coin never stops.
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:12:52 PM

as far as i know and heard ONT is a good project, and a good project will of course push its price going up

D89
rayk

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 12:25:19 PM

As the project is good it might sometimes rise, following the new releases, news etc. For some coins it could be just whales or pump dump groups.
HALLASTERA

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:29:24 PM

Big promotion from NEO founders. I think everybody must activate attention on NEO products like ONT,Thekey, Deepbrain and others.
Kurva

Activity: 319

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:22:10 AM

Big promotion from NEO founders. I think everybody must activate attention on NEO products like ONT,Thekey, Deepbrain and others.

I agree not forget ZPT,RPX and TNC.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: