Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:42:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: generic - locked  (Read 738 times)
opg777

Activity: 170
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:20:04 AM

interesting project, in any case, spare parts for the car will be needed, because our cars are connected with our life and as you know some things always break down and with your project it will be easier to search for the necessary parts and even more to track where it was produced.
fine99

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:40:40 AM

interesting project, in any case, spare parts for the car will be needed, because our cars are connected with our life and as you know some things always break down and with your project it will be easier to search for the necessary parts and even more to track where it was produced.
a brilliant idea, it will be indispensable in the next few years as time goes by
i further hope that they develop seriously so that the service becomes maximal and top priority
seregakretyuk

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:47:19 PM

Nice project! I hope you! Come on!)
annawill3

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:49:44 PM

good luck SparesHub ICO, i will invest a bit
ILUzbek

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:15:56 PM

unfortunately I never saw the answer to my question, although it seems to me that your platform is one of the most progressive and relevant

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███    White Paper   [   JOIN our ICO   ]   ANN Thread    ██|
Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Telegram   |   Medium   |   Github   |   Reddit
valdemarkam

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:03:27 PM

your comments do not inspire confidence in me. it seems to me that the project has no special future. I did not find the answer to my question - and this is a bad sign

█▀▀▀ A DECENTRALIZED BLOCKCHAIN-BASED PLATFORM  ▀▀▀█
 █───  Telegram  │  Facebook  │  Twitter  │  ANN  │  Bounty  ───
▰ ▰ ▰  Tokenize the referral economy and spread rewards to all participants   ▰ ▰ ▰
AdmiralXBOCT

Activity: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:32:00 AM

It will be a cool project as it will be possible to buy car parts and will be certified by the SparesHub workshop. I wish good luck to this project.
onlysane

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:08:26 AM

Good job team Wink Looks very promising project.
mrquocphuong

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:22:38 AM

Thanks and Good luck with this great project!
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:53:19 PM

This is rock, the hope to remove any fakes automobil parts.
The project is really needing a big support, since fake parts really is annoying, most of the fake part is low quality, purchase it will make us spent more money than if we purchase the original parts.

If it's really fake it is bad but sometimes people ask for cheaper substitute products to repair a car. It should just be transparent of course.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
ArsenShaverdov

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:46:40 PM

Project cool, go-go.
onlysane

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:01:47 PM

I think I will continue to support this project. I am glad to get a chance to join the project
vitalii1986

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:51:14 PM

Announcing SparesHub ICO

SparesHub.com is building a blockchain-based platform for automobile maintenance industry. The platform would store the information of the movement of automobile parts through the supply chain on an immutable blockchain. The automobile part manufacturers, distributors and retailers would be part of this private consortium based blockchain. Car owners can check the authenticity and complete provenance of the car parts they buy on SparesHub’s blockchain platform. This will help fight the multi-billion dollar fake and counterfeit automobile parts industry throughout the world.

Apart from this, customers will also be able to buy car parts, book car services from a SparesHub certified workshop and avail services of the multiple marketplace participants on the same platform. SparesHub’s blockchain platform would be using SparesHub tokens to enable transaction in the internal economy of the platform

Have a look at our whitepaper http://token.spareshub.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/SparesHub-Whitepaper-Ver4.6.pdf

SparesHub Blockchain Network would facilitate the following:
•   Customers would be able to verify by scanning a QR code if the part is a Genuine Manufacturer Parts
•   Customer would be able to see how did the part travel in the supply chain. Where did the part come from? When was the part manufactured? In which plant was the part manufactured?
•   Retailers and Distributor would be able to update the information of the received parts. They would also be able to track where the part has come from.
•   Retailers and Distributors would be incentivized monetarily to update information on blockchain by transferring a small portion of the margin earned as an incentive to update the blockchain. The smart contract would trigger automatic payment release from the manufacturer to distributor/retailer once the part is scanned and updated.

Token Economics:

The Part manufacturers at the time of manufacturing and packaging the part would buy QR codes from SparesHub blockchain platform. They would pay for the QR codes using SparesHub tokens purchased from either SparesHub or token exchanges. The manufactures would print/embed the SparesHub QR code into the product at the manufacturing stage. At the time of movement of the parts from the manufacturer warehouse to the national distributor the QR code would be scanned by the manufacturer and the outward entry would be recorded in the blockchain. Once received by the distributor, he would scan the QR to show as received and update the blockchain. When the distributor scans the QR code, the smart contract would automatically release the incentive of the distributor to him in terms of SparesHub tokens. The distributor can sell the tokens at the exchange and receive fiat currency.

Good job!
tapas01 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:51:01 AM

40% discount on token pricing during the pre-sale of SparesHub ICO would be provided to all token buyers.
Gomik

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:16:52 PM

Exelent project/
Dr.Lecter

Activity: 602
Merit: 134

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:51:17 AM

Hello,

i reserved Vietnamese translations

Bitcointalk account URL : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1037973
Bitcointalk name: Dr.Lecter
Telegram: @lecter94
language: Vietnamese
Previous work: https://goo.gl/YYd317

i'm looking forwards to hearing from you,

Thank you,

batuhantstknn

Activity: 566
Merit: 29

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:05:05 AM

I'm looking to team, looking very professional and very believer, this project can solve the maintenance problem for drivers  Smiley

Community & Social Media Manager
loicuagio1979

Activity: 378
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:13:51 AM

Dear sir
I am addicted to Vietnamese translation, especially White Paper. So, if it's possible, I would like to reserve a slot
Expected time for translation: No later than 10 days.
My bitcointalk username: loicuagio1979
My bitcointalk profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1541483
My ETH address:  0xac2498B30b46D215d5f764eF492635FF071451c6
My previous works: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1uRUTuTj6bU_uXMydhTkIvB5mXk73Y703

I look forward to hearing from you soon
Best Regards
Lamperon

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:53:04 PM

The more I study this project the more I like it. Tell me,  how can I participate in this project without investing?

In what capacity do you want to participate in the project, the future buyer or distributor? There is no information about vacancies, now only investors are needed.
Jeronimo78

Activity: 131

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:18:07 PM

Carefully studied the project, in fact - this is the future online store of auto parts on the Blockchain. It's a very interesting idea, I have never met such ones. There is still no competition, we need to quickly occupy this industry and everything will be super.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: