Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:18:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose a good bounty campaign?  (Read 1542 times)
JanEmil

Activity: 2338
Merit: 668

Community management 24/7 for hire

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 03:36:09 PM

Currently there are too many bounty, how to choose a good bounty to join? What is your opinion on this issue?

Choose one that pay you the money  Grin
Help if you think the project is good. Then you feel better promoting it.

zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:47:08 PM

if I find it simple we follow the bounty of the project with, see who is behind the team, what about the history of the person and its performance, after that I try to find more information with some links from social media or web related to the person behind the team, the team is trustworthy and professional, I go to the project how the project what will be done both in the short term and long term, after that I try to find out through other participants by sending messages to some good people that developers I already know or friends and bounty hunter, and the final decision is on me personally to follow the project or not, hopefully useful
asiaamal1

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:43:24 PM

I think if you want to make money from your bounty campaign, then you need to choose a campaign with the manager who has a good reputation because he has been researching about the project before accepting to manage it. You also need to do your own research before promoting your project and know about the pros and cons of the project then you can make sure the project is worth following or not.
Daddyj2

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:43:32 AM

Actually there is no way you can tell if an ICO have a good bounty until the bounty is over and you have your rewards. I have participated on many bounties before and there are ones that I like a very good project and will have a huge reward but I was dissapointed as the rewards they give was quite small and got also big rewards on some unkown ICO that I didn't think that will even pay me. The only thing we can do is apply to more bounties so that we have high chance of getting those good bounties that rewards its bounty hunters with good rewards.

"Hard work puts you where luck can find you."
raiderking96

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

pantang menyerah

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:25:39 PM

Actually there is no way you can tell if an ICO have a good bounty until the bounty is over and you have your rewards. I have participated on many bounties before and there are ones that I like a very good project and will have a huge reward but I was dissapointed as the rewards they give was quite small and got also big rewards on some unkown ICO that I didn't think that will even pay me. The only thing we can do is apply to more bounties so that we have high chance of getting those good bounties that rewards its bounty hunters with good rewards.
yes I strongly agree with your opinion, good bad bounty determined during bounty last or when finished.
so we can not choose, can only according to our wishes only, if lucky we can profit.
Tosin12

Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 12:34:27 PM

Doing bounty translate to investing your time rather than investing your fund and I bet you won't want to be wasting your time which you have to do some assignments like reading the whitepaper and reading the roadmap before doing it's bounty campaign to avoid wasting of your time
mitsarasss

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:17:22 PM

You need to have some experience before you could choose bounty properly. In my opinion first you should look at website and whitepaper.
IwanGunawan

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:47:01 PM

To see a nice bounty or not, if I usually see from whitepaper, team, also see from the development at pre ico

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
kreket1

Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 03:40:42 PM

Study the project well. Read their road map and white paper. You can chat with the developers. There are a lot of fraud, so you have to be very careful. I choose those where there are not many participants

iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:10:14 PM

I now participate in the companies that conduct AmaZix - this is a team of professionals who lead most of the good projects and they choose good projects for me.
SNob2017

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:08:58 AM

Yes, I agree with skilled guys. The first you need to look at the team, whitepaper of the project, then to manager of the project. And the last look to soft and hard cap, how much tokens(in USD) will be distributed.
alient86

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:53:02 PM

I chose the best Bounty managers for myself and take most often only their campaigns. Also you need to pay attention to the project(idea, team, partners), and then to the distribution of tokens.
kreket1

Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 02:06:20 PM

I now participate in the companies that conduct AmaZix - this is a team of professionals who lead most of the good projects and they choose good projects for me.

I agree with you. They are good managers and they choose good campaigns. They have complicated the tasks, but this is only for the best. Who really appreciates this will make reposts every hour

DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:34:36 PM

I agree with you. They are good managers and they choose good campaigns. They have complicated the tasks, but this is only for the best. Who really appreciates this will make reposts every hour

Though it’s at times depends on the managers we deal with in forum, we need to look at other factors from ICO side as well. This is more important than just simply believing in out managers. At times, many bounties just go unpaid which are managed by best managers. It’s not their fault. It’s always the one who joins / chooses the bounty to join or invest in their respective tokens. Let’s make ourselves clear on the projects, team member's details, advisors, roadmaps, whitepapers and etc before investing into the respective ICOs.
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 02:43:05 PM

There are several ways to find good campaign,

• first you can check the bounty manager/platform, there are several good bounty manager in this forum. You can check their latest thread. Yahoo62278 is my first choice for campaign, but not all rank are able to join his campaign
  • Outside bitcointalk there are also lot of ICO & Bounty Manager, usually they have group/channel announcing their campaign. Example is AmaZix
  • The last is you can join bounty platform like Bountyhive
.  Or you can do it manually by checking their rating at ICO rating sites, and do your own research the the ICO.

verziagra

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:09:06 PM

Currently there are too many bounty, how to choose a good bounty to join? What is your opinion on this issue?
Choose a bounty that has an ICO project in need of investors and develop in the future and see also the team that handles the project. because many bounty that eventually scam because it did not reach the target seller.
Greenw87dpecker

Activity: 152
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:16:46 PM

I recommend that you familiarize yourself with this checklist: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2822896.msg28918101#msg28918101
I'll add a few points.
1. See the number of people in the company of signatures and avatars. Do not participate If a lot of them.
2.  Count bounty pool. In some companies, you will receive tokens less than 0.1 Ethereum for a couple of months.

❐ COINECT   ❐ 
█████  AI-based decentralized   █████
arbitrage trading system
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1767

Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:46:14 PM

I choose a good bounty usually see from his team. if the project team is experienced in the field then chances are good.
check well the project team, usually if ico scam team is not clear and just put up photos of others who do not participate in the project.
I also saw it from the Icobench rating, because all the information will get through icobench

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Wind_Crypto

Activity: 350
Merit: 36

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:05:48 PM

check that ico is solid, check that bounty manager is responsible, check that it's worth it, i.e., not too many ppl participating in a small reward pool.
Alex Melkov

Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:38:59 PM

In fact, choosing a good bounty campaign is very difficult. I, when choosing a bounty campaign, pay attention to the following factors: bounty manager, bounty pool size, project team and idea.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: