Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:45:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose a good bounty campaign?  (Read 1539 times)
AshikurRahmanKhan16
Copper Member

Activity: 251
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:08:44 PM

Maximum bounty doesn't pay now I mean there are many ico are failing now or scam. It is really very hard to find a good bounty project.
I want to share my formula to find a good bounty. I just look at their ICO rating, their website and roadmap and their bounty thread. If those things attrack me then I choose that bounty campaign. Though always I don't get success but the success ratio is pretty enough good.
elzyo8

Activity: 215
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:27:12 PM

U have to choose the ico which is having social media bounty campaign and also before choosing the ico first u have to check the ratings and the projects of that company...
rog1121

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:33:04 PM

Well, in any case, the first, you must have the elementary skills of project analysis. I, if the project is like, after the first analysis, I look at the participants of the campaign bounty, if there are a lot of good ranks, then everything is cool. and I go
Esteeteeh

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 05:51:20 PM

Before choosing a good bounty campaign, check what the terms and conditions say about your nationality and place of residence, doing otherwise may be illegal and severely punishable by law. No path is 100% safe, but there are precautions you can take.

First, make sure you choose a solid project to invest in,carefully examine the project.Read the information on the project's website, check out the team and the advisors, and read up on their backgrounds.
Check out the project's social media platforms and blogs, Are they updated frequently? Do they run professionally? what's been said on the platform.
 All these will help make right decisions.
imperatorbounty7

Activity: 217

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:10:48 PM

Wink this is a very complex process. I analyze projects for a very long time and spend a lot of effort on it, but even I end up with 20-25 percent of bad projects. There are many reasons. The project may not collect the minimum necessary amount, and then bounty hunters will get nothing. I also saw that the project was gaining a heavy cap, but the bounty hunters also did not pay anything, I
I think that the bounty project should be chosen as well as the project where you want to invest your money, because here you are investing your own money
seymenyunus1654

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:53:55 PM

This is interesting question., to know if the bounty project is good or not, one way with the analysis, first from the development team, each dev you are looking for information of anyone how, what kind and history of work, ask for recommendations from friends who have worked with them, look and see if, how their project is realistic or not, may be useful. You have to do research about ico's.
yunusseymen16

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:58:42 PM

In my opinion  one of the most alternative channels, where you can choose projects not only to participate in the bounty, but also successful investment - is icodrops. I always primarily monitor this site, where I find decent projects, including the project Egretia, whose signature I carry. Also you can track offers from popular bounty managers directly on this forum.
PROTO_Token

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

The Next Evolution In Transaction Technology

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:57:24 PM

Do your diligence and make sure whatever tasks are required are worth the bounty reward.

A large amount of tokens DO NOT necessarily have real value.

Look to see where the value of the token will be at the end of the ICO. Will it be immediately available to exchanges?  If so, according to many charts, the price will fall off the cliff and this is a classic pump and dump example.

Look for bounties connected to a token that will grow in value.  I would only spend my time helping high value projects to guarantee payment and to improve the odds of future value.

Be careful of ICO's promising huge growth valuation of 100%+.  This is a scam.  No one can predict the post sale growth. (Unless you have a crystal ball ... if so, can I borrow it)

I also agree with Solarion's reply below.

Currently there are too many bounty, how to choose a good bounty to join? What is your opinion on this issue?

You cannot able to trust the people who are all from the outside of the world. If you want to join in any good project. First you need to check the manager who is been involved in that.

If the trusted manager involved in that ICO. There is no worries about the token distribution and the token listed on the exchange because they much worthy than us to find the good project. If the scam or shit project. They would not look around or involve in that dude.

I suggest to check the project has been managed by these guys. First yahoo, atriz, needformoney and finally Hexah. These are in many people's option while looking around for bounty campaign.
farukahmed

Activity: 1106

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:11:21 PM

There are many kinds of bounty of the campaign so if you want to do then you can. I can suggest you if many people campaign on this bounty you can do. Actually bounty campaign are also depend on market place. Market can't accept then bounty are not success. So i can suggest him you can own risk on bounty campaign. I can do more bounty campaign but i am sure most of the campaign are drop because all of bounty campaign are not success. I want to good project bounty campaign.

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎   BlockMembers.io   ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎
|▌ THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE ▐|
toyo87

Activity: 738
Merit: 100

Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:14:32 PM

All bounty are good, but not until bounty hunters cant get paid before we can definately tag one as bad.

🧬⛓Blockchain ENTHUSIAST and EVANGELIST🎊. Crypto Investor💻, Miner🧰, Trader👨‍💻. Project Ambassadors👨‍💼, Community Manager👥, Blogger🥳 & MORE.
Walter789

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:30:55 AM

It is difficult to choose a good bounty campaign at this time, because we don't know if it is legit or scam. However there's so many ways to identify a good bounty campaign it depends on your knowledge about understanding what are the strategies on how to choose bounty campaign. So first thing to do in find the best bounty manager look his or her background about managing bounty campaign. Then study everything especially all about the platforms of a bounty campaign, Whitepapers, roadmaps and team developers that involvea in the bounty camp.
Ekaterinat

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:51:29 AM

If you have not much time for bounty campaigns you should choose wisely.
I am looking very attentively at all aspects of ICO before investing in it or taking part in their bounty campaign.
So here are that points:

1. The idea
2. Team and advisors (LinkedIn profiles)
3. White paper and road map
4. Softcap and hardcap
5. Token Metrics and availability of a prototype
6. Social pages + site
I agree with you. We need to analyze many factors before making a choice in favor of any particular bounty campaign. You should not rush to the decision because you can spend a lot of time to no avail.
slyver

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:21:37 AM

I would say projects that actually reach their soft cap and makes sense. =) I wouldn't do a bounty where I do not really think that that project can succeed.
HLB11

Activity: 82

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:06:02 AM

Last but not least, make a calculation how much tokens will you get, based on bounty allocation (for example 3% from sold tokens) and number of participants. Less participants, more tokens for you of course.
vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:29:16 PM

In detail to see what product the company offers, the team that works on it and how the list of rewards is maintained.
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:37:05 PM

I think the best bounties are the ones with a limited number of participants. In addition, it is necessary to watch the site and the project itself is a company. In addition, know the managers who choose good companies that always pay

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Kseniya17

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 06:46:54 PM

Now a lot of people want to participate in good companies, it's very difficult to find a worthy bounty company, I like companies where AmaZix managers.
Dennys52

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:09:28 PM

In fact, choosing a good campaign for generosity is very difficult. I, choosing the campaign for generosity, pay attention to the following factors: the earnings manager, the size of the pool of earnings.
OnnoTunes

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 08:58:44 PM

Currently there are too many bounty, how to choose a good bounty to join? What is your opinion on this issue?
Search for the project and team. Read the whitepaper or documents that describe the project area, business and roadmaps. Join their Telegram group and check the community. Also bounty manager is important. These can help.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:56:29 PM

Because more bounty campaign are still ongoing and coming right now they hard to know what is better to join because we are already know most of the bounty are worthless after takes few months of sdvertising their project you recieved little reward and most of the time the bounty not pay only few bounty gives to their participants high reward and for sure you can get high profit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print