Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:47:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose a good bounty campaign?  (Read 1548 times)
pureheart

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:01:14 AM

Currently there are too many bounty, how to choose a good bounty to join? What is your opinion on this issue?

Always check the ICO if it is legit. Because you are investing your time and effort supporting and promoting them.  That's why you must know what is your transacting with.
Check the bounty manager also, if the manager is trustworthy. There's a lot of bounty out there in bounty section but some of them are only scam. So do your best to research.
Cokodi

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:58:38 AM

Doing bounty translate to investing ur time rather than investing ur fund and I bet u won't want to be wasting ur time which u have to do some assignments like reading the WP and reading the roadmap before doing it's bounty campaign to avoid wasting of your time
troBelx

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:07:24 AM

Currently there are too many bounty, how to choose a good bounty to join? What is your opinion on this issue?
road maps, products (there is MVP, testnet) and the project itself. A glimpse of a team on Linkedin or a google search with the keyword "scam" would be a good start. Because we have hundreds of bounty information per time, reading all the whitepapers will be a tough task. However, some websites have rank metrics that can be used as a better measure.
Currently, you can check ICOdrops.com and join their telegram for ICO discussions. If I had to use some current, I would say Merculet as it more than meets my standards. In addition to Merculet, you can check egretia, Momentum, and Xyo.
vanhuy

Activity: 328

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:50:49 AM

1-Rating: go to websites like
https://icobench.com/
http://icorating.com/
https://crushcrypto.com
Who knows any other site to add to add Dung.
For example: IndaHash gets very high ratings from 4.1 to 4.5 on a 5-star scale.
CyberMiles also scores from 4.0 upwards.

2-Communities:
The ICO, whose topic ANN on bitcointalk.org has many pages, is that many people comment on that comment, proving it is of interest.
- Its bounty has many pages and check its spreadsheet see many people apply for it, it also proved to be of much interest.
-The ICOs are discussed by many groups, ok duj like IndaHash, CyberMiles. In the past two ATS and Proby were also delicious.

3-ICO News & Specs
- The ICO do good stitches, it is much advertised is fine.
- Based on the coin it bonus + Coin price when the ICO, max supply ... to calculate how to make it bounty of how much money.
*** To sum up 3 on the ICO see high ratings, then look for bounty and then do.
rog1121

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:11:55 PM

Everyone always writes about what they are cool project analyzers. So many opinions ...
it seems to me, a very good way, although he is also criticized, it's just go on to the speed sheat-look at the table of participants. If the ranks are high, then you can go-it's easy.
Ajiloveyuyun

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:27:29 PM

first you must know who posted the ico project in bitcoin talk, what rank him, his id there is a problem or not
second you should find out what the project is developing, because it makes investors interested
third how much you paid.
Ayston

Activity: 203

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:27:44 PM

There are site wherein they scan the ICO project before posting it to their site, like bountyhive.oi you can check some campaign there and cross check it with bitcointalk.org, some of them are present their and present here since they are internally interconnected, so good luck.
TranTrongit

Activity: 340
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 01:55:51 PM

This is a question that many people I know want to know.  and difficult to answer.  Like me I choose bounty according to the number of participants read through roadmap whitepaper eam dev ...
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:26:15 PM

First check the bounty manager if he is trustworthy then you can proceed. Other than this you have to study the project details thoroughly, White paper and road maps. Check number of participants applying  and discuss about the project in telegroup it will help you to know about the ico thoroughly.
turenkopolina1992

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:10:14 PM

I'm looking for suitable companies at exhibitions, on tha last I get to know Luckchemy. They have a strong team and there is a product in beta testing.I'm sure I'll get the reward!

But of course this takes a long time. Therefore I use listings.

Dennys52

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:46:12 PM

You do not know how to find out which campaign for charity is good for work, and then follow your level 1 manager, Bounty.
palermofc

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:52:21 PM

It's important to know about the project, so make research about the project and team first. Then ICO date is also important, it shouldn't be unknown, because the bounty may last very long.
wanglili1983

Activity: 215

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:39:40 AM

Too many rewards, too many fake ones. There are so many things to ask for, that it is not easy to follow his instructions, and there is nothing at all. Grin
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:13:26 AM

Good bounty campaigns are the ones that is managed by Sylon, yahoo , blockeye, aerys to name a few. These guys has a good reputation and you can it on how they present their bounties that is easy to follow and very neat.
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:35:21 AM

My experience says that most of the reputed managers are the ones who bring good bounty campaigns. For example MadZ recently brought IOS Token project where Senior Members made almost 300$ a week since the price of IOSToken grew exponentially during the course of the campaign. Apart from that byteball campaign by yahoo is giving almost 200$ to legendary users.
So as you can see, it is the good managers that bring good campaigns.
enlightened

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:41:48 AM

Of course u need to look at the whole project itself in which u plan to participate! Does he have a future, assessments of experts, and the assessment of the manager himself at the forum that leads this campaign!
nguyenbinh82cm.

Activity: 159

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:27:40 AM

1. Bounty that gets many high Rank in Bitcointalk join
You can go to the spreadsheet (Total Bounty Participant) to find out. Because of the high rankings on the cast they are experienced. What is not borrowed wind wind bamboo shoots: D

2. The project was rated high on ICO Rating websites such as icobenh, icorating, icomarks and so on.
Because they do not have that ICO on such sites

3. Bounty manager must be professional and Prestige is trusted by many people
Because only the person who decides to send the token to you. A Bounty Manager fuzzy chicken open fat even when the project is successful but the Bounty Manager is bad to send Token to you, you only have the way "Waking in the night".
AmaZix, ColorlessK, Sylon 3 are very reputable and professional Bounty managers you can find them if you want.
iamike

Activity: 314

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:20:58 AM

Choosing a bounty campaign to me is very difficult because there are a lot of scams all around but in all we need to look at a few things which may help to get a good bounty. In choosing the bounty you have to look at the bounty manager, what the project entails,  team manager,  bounty allocation,  and the outcome of a pre-sale.
shanksluffy

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 02:19:23 PM

Many bounty campaign are scam we need to criticize the bounty and be careful about the manager of the campaign make sure there is no negative trust in their profile
alexv10av

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:29:12 PM

I choose the bounties in which the bounty pool is reserved, is known from the very beginning and does not depend on Token Sale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: