Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:41:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose a good bounty campaign?  (Read 1534 times)
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:12:23 PM

It doesn't take a lot of thought to decide which campaign to proceed with. If you are interested in translation or social media campaigns, then you can perhaps join as many bounties as you want without thinking much about the project or anything like that. On the other hand if you are looking to join a signature bounty then it is highly advisable to only join that bounty which would pay you weekly payments. Not every campaign would pay you weekly and most of the campaigns would want to pay you in tokens which you generally get at the end of the ICO. My advice is to keep checking this forum every other hour to see which campaigns are on offer. In order to be accepted in a signature campaign you would also need to make quality posts. So spending some time on improving your grammar skills would prove beneficial in the long run.
Irvanremok

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Masa Depan Kerja

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:14:34 PM

yes it is currently a lot of bounty scem. my way of choosing a good project is what it is not to see who the project manager is if his manager is always successful I will join him tp if the project manager's manager always fails in his power project will not join. that's my way of choosing a project

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
xyzone

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:17:15 PM

It's hard to guess a good bounty at the moment. The ICO project is determined from the sale of tokens at the time of sale. it may be my advice to know a good bounty by looking at the rating of its ico project.
mdgabrielzim

Activity: 1232
Merit: 143

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:18:20 PM

It is very difficult to know which currency will be able to progress after ICO. I usually research project related things like team, employees and the manager who is playing the campaign. With some of these measures the chance you get into a good campaign increases.
trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 04:49:19 PM

Currently there are too many bounty, how to choose a good bounty to join? What is your opinion on this issue?

You can check in important sites like https://icobench.com/ and see the ones which got high ratings.

Then, in my opinion, is better to choose projects that are not only in the paper, but have an already working site / business. The chances of success of the project are greater Wink
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:07:45 PM

Check out the team and make sure the project is using a platform for the bounty campaigns which provides automatized services and there is not chance of loosing a track and your activities are securely recorded.
I agree with you that the team will determine whether a project will be successful or not. it also happens to a bounty project. a good team and a good reputation will certainly be able to convince many people to invest. with that trust then we can build a project that will benefit us all. I admit that when projects do not have a good team then most people would be worried about what happened.
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:24:00 PM

It is very difficult to know which currency will be able to progress after ICO. I usually research project related things like team, employees and the manager who is playing the campaign. With some of these measures the chance you get into a good campaign increases.
If it is a question of the possibility of participation in Bounty companies of new people, then it is better to pay attention to the rating of the bounty manager. But along with this you need to learn how to determine the prospects of the company ico, because in the future you need to conduct analysis yourself.
ekowkow

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

JUST HODL !

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:07:37 PM

A good bounty program is a good bounty program from the project as well. My way of determining a good project or not is to review some aspects such as, whitepaper, roadmap, vision & mission, management team, partners, rating and others.
from the results of the review I will make a decision.
usawa0

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:01:54 PM

You need to rate their website and team. Make sure the bounty manager has a due experience. I think these are the main parameters
guffie

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:25:34 AM

Currently there are too many bounty, how to choose a good bounty to join? What is your opinion on this issue?
I personally first and foremost to choose a good bounty is to see from the achievement of soft cap project. If the soft cap has been achieved, surely I will be excited to join the project. Because I'm sure if the soft cap has been reached, on average the project will definitely be successful and I will get a fairly large income.
Cryptrx

Activity: 498
Merit: 1

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:09:31 AM

You have to look at the project itself, does it stand a chance or it's just one of those failed projects waiting to happen.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
jajulway

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 09:56:36 AM

you can not really sure about how good the bounty is, for me, before i join in a bounty, i read their whitepaper, team behind the project, and their cap target....it helps me to decide where the bounty going to be, either it will be success or going to the moon....
I also work on signature campaign, mostly social media campaign....
I joined in 10 social media campaign recently....
jeron31

Activity: 123

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:54:49 PM

First of all i try to analyze the project and if everything is ok, then i look at bounty budget. I think these 2 factors are the most important.
Mak7im4ik7

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:54:38 PM

Just choose a company bounty with a large budget. I for example choose all with 1m +, and some with 500k +
Coinredd

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:10:16 PM

To select a good bounty, you need to study the project from all sides: Team, Road map, Disruptive in nature, Hype or Marketing, Size or range, Business utility. And only after this, get to the manufacture of bounty. Then you can count on a decent salary.
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 706

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:47:12 PM

You must use the very same logic when you are choosing a bounty to participate as the one you use when you want to invest in an ico, you need to first look at the project and look for some signs the ico could be a scam, like a plagiarized whitepaper or stolen pictures, if it passes that test now you need to focus on the project and the developers themselves if everything is fine then you can participate in the bounty.
felicity06

Activity: 251
Merit: 3

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:19:15 AM

Yes there are lots of campaign emerge today....  That's why we can't easily predict what is the real and good bounty program....  There are a lots of promising bounty campaign....  Beyond of your work they will never pay you on time....  That's why its hard to know which campaign is really good and which is not....  Of you want to search a good campaign then use your best strategy....

[ Globe-dex.com ]
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine ]───────────
corat coret

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:57:30 AM

you should check the whitepaper first, usually, the team documenting what their goals, vision, and income or bounty models are in the whitepaper
Dewar Noise

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:52:02 AM

although it is a bit difficult to determine which the bounty campaign is good or not, you should check the whitepaper first there is information about the bounty campaign
Zveresk

Activity: 378
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:29:29 AM

To put it briefly - look through website, read carefully whitepaper, roadmap, pay attention to the goal and perspective of project, team. Also search ICO on specific rating websites with high score. Most of those ICO project spend bounty campaign.
As for me I participate in EON bounty program. EON will be based on EOS Blockchain soon. I think it perspective.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: