Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 08:16:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose a good bounty campaign?  (Read 1537 times)
btcrich2020

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:50:40 AM

you should check the whitepaper first, usually, the team documenting what their goals, vision, and income or bounty models are in the whitepaper

Not only checking about the whitepaper, goals, vision, team etc. Whether they are successful in attending the conference because most of the Vision companies will always market the companies before the ICO only.
maucial

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:15:14 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2018, 11:19:08 AM by maucial

To choose good bounties to get involved in, you have to look at the project and see if:

1. it fits your needs for bounty-related aspects;
2. the project is good and will have success.

If you want to have a look and get some information in a good Bounty campaign that has just started, I can suggest you RAWG.

They have just started a very rich bounty program for everyone who is willing to participate:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4147507

In these days, they also launched a special bounty, which allows you to get up to 100 dollars for a single tweet or facebook post!!! Depending on the number of your followers.

Have a look, because it is a great opportunity to quickly earn a nice amount:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4147507.msg40536596#msg40536596

The ICO site is this one: https://token.rawg.io/. It's a video game discovery platform that converts your skills into goods and services.

You can earn tokens by playing your favorite games. The site is already working, with more than 50,000 games in the database and new games are getting added every day. This is the site: https://rawg.io/

Quite good looking, don't you think?

Have a look. I hope this information is helpful!
PHPSELLER

Activity: 318
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:54:16 PM

To choose a good bounty campaign you should search for the best team and the great idea of the project. I mean the idea that may succeed in the future with a high percent, But I know some good campaign that has an amazing idea, but the problem that the team is too bad, I mean after ICO, there is no updates, no news then the project will fail, Feedbacks of people are more important too to get a good idea about the project.
wxa7115

Activity: 2744
Merit: 712

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:59:09 PM

you should check the whitepaper first, usually, the team documenting what their goals, vision, and income or bounty models are in the whitepaper
Checking the whitepaper is simply not enough you need to check everything, there are people offering their services and writing whitepapers and some developers are willing to pay in order to bring investors to their projects, so you need to check every single aspect of the ico and if anything is wrong then you need to avoid investing in that project since most likely you will lose your money if you invest in it.
Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:35:55 PM

Analyze the project. Look at the team and on the project roadmap. Also pay attention to the manager who leads this campaign. It depends on it how quickly you will be credited with tokens.
alient86

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:06:47 AM

A good campaign can be found if you pay attention to the manager, on the idea of the project, look at the opinions of experts, on the terms and the overall pool
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:19:04 AM

We cant know what mind is thinking, cant predict what will going on after kind advertising. It easy for anyone to make a fake ICO or can be called scam. How to choose? Find the truth about the project here is the internet and social media personalities can help to find out what is real. Information like description of ceo and its profile pic. Maybe its just a fake decription. My point is do everything to find the truth behinf the project
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:36:21 AM

We cant know what mind is thinking, cant predict what will going on after kind advertising. It easy for anyone to make a fake ICO or can be called scam. How to choose? Find the truth about the project here is the internet and social media personalities can help to find out what is real. Information like description of ceo and its profile pic. Maybe its just a fake decription. My point is do everything to find the truth behinf the project
for newbie like me may still be confused to identify it, but I will try to do it. because at this time i only judge from whom that project manager. but unfortunately a good manager must be followed by many bounty participants

pavel08

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:37:24 AM

To choose a bounty company, first of all, you need to study the product or idea of the company, then the funds allocated to the company, the price of the token which will be paid and the prespeutives of the token development
deniyoga

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:08:31 AM

in my opinion, how to choose a good prize campaign is to choose a program with a limited number of participants and have the best managers like Sylon, yahoo, blockeye, aerys, Hellmouth42.
SomeJasonGuy

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:58:14 AM

A good bounty campaign is highly dependant on a good bounty campaign organiser. I think g0blin are the best in the business so far. Very approachable and friendly, quick payouts and the campaigns are far more interactive. They've done a few successful ones in the past like EFX and are currently running a couple for Spotcoin and Asura (which I am a part of). cheers!
canque31

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:56:17 AM

Choosing the right bounty campaign is never easy. It takes a lot of research and determination to join and invest in crypto. Best thing to do is to search which bounty really suits your qualifications. My friends help me how to choose the right campaign, through their help I learn and earn in bounty. Whitepaper and forum helps me a lot to choose a campaign that is worth your time. I also do extra careful in choosing a campaign because now a days there are lot of scams in the market. I also checked the background of the project and who manages the project.
oskalisa

Activity: 395

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:20:19 PM

The most important thing is the appearance, design. Be sure to have your own website. View the report tables. ...
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:22:50 PM

Currently there are too many bounty, how to choose a good bounty to join? What is your opinion on this issue?
Search for good ICO and when you find one search for their bounty. It is not simple task because there are many ICOs, spend few hours and it will be worth it.
Read whitepaper and look at team members.
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:31:08 PM

Currently there are too many bounty, how to choose a good bounty to join? What is your opinion on this issue?

The only thing that i can advise to the newbies out there, maybe including me of course, is to do a personal study on their website. read the whitepaper, review the team members, and understanding what they could offer offer to the community. Their main project or focus or a product is the most important if this could be helpful to the community or to the business., those projects that are related to bitcoin trading or etc are not that really impressive based on my opinion.

Do some DYOR before you promote anything. Of course, check their media channels if it could have lots of supporters
creat!ve

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:45:26 PM

Read the whitepaper first, check the website and all the features it has, then if it got your attention you should speak to one of the team member to decide how serious they are.
Kriptosoul

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:32:59 PM

It is necessary to study the team, the white paper, the product the team is engaged in, and well, think about their chances of entering the market.
DgurJIupyf

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

http://o-tu.ru/

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:45:05 PM

I would recommend you to get acquainted with the best bounty managers. they and their team are the best bounty of the company. Next, you should pay attention to how many people participate in the bounty company, if more than 1000, then you can forget about the big rewards and high amounts of reward.

JohnTravis0716

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:11:06 PM

Yes I need to choose it too. Thanks for posting this I can get information to the comments below.
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:55:26 PM

Now it is very difficult to do, because there are a lot of bad and dishonest projects or Scam projects on the market. Cryptocurrency is becoming more popular and money here in the bounty is becoming less

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████