Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:40:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin demonstrates how ridiculous Bitcoin is  (Read 4766 times)
MicroGuy
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2013, 11:27:25 PM

BTC will be the gold standard, assuming it does not fork it self up.

The "gold standard" is actually the digital currency with a newly invented 51% defense system, something bitcoin and litecoin sorely lack.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goldcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 11:36:24 PM

The "gold standard" is actually the digital currency with a newly invented 51% defense system, something bitcoin and litecoin sorely lack.

lol, welcome to my ignore. hijack spam really is fail.

Sorry El Cabron, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
Trolling
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=622250.msg7030081#msg7030081
rampalija

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 02:49:03 PM

lol, welcome to my ignore. hijack spam really is fail.

LOOOL :d

Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 04:14:06 PM

LTC is awesome just like BTC. At the end it's about making money regular people dont give a shit technically. A friend of mine is going buy tons of LTC he doesnt care about the slight techinal things, he think its legit enough and worth investing and sees it from a different perspective than the techy kids who think they represent the crypto elite with their silly predictions  Cheesy
El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 06:53:45 PM

LTC is awesome just like BTC. At the end it's about making money regular people dont give a shit technically. A friend of mine is going buy tons of LTC he doesnt care about the slight techinal things, he think its legit enough and worth investing and sees it from a different perspective than the techy kids who think they represent the crypto elite with their silly predictions  Cheesy

LTC has value cuz people think it does. Same with BTC.

Sorry El Cabron, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
Trolling
Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 09:21:07 PM

Litecoin Devs are putting out some crazy stuff lately, helping development of Bitcoin as well. I have a lot of confidence in Altcoins. It has not even started yet for cryptos.

El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 09:23:01 PM

Litecoin Devs are putting out some crazy stuff lately, helping development of Bitcoin as well. I have a lot of confidence in Altcoins. It has not even started yet for cryptos.

Most of the LTC haters do not even know what the LTC dev team is doing. They are happy at just calling it the same as BTC when it is clearly not. LTC might get better than BTC but I still think it will never be the main coin (unless BTC breaks)

Trolling
rampalija

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 12:37:51 PM

Most of the LTC haters do not even know what the LTC dev team is doing. They are happy at just calling it the same as BTC when it is clearly not. LTC might get better than BTC but I still think it will never be the main coin (unless BTC breaks)

BTC will not break, but check out the LTC price in $ when BTC was 120+ $, and check it now. How much LTC decreasd in $ a little. PPL dont see a poent

El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 03:23:51 PM

BTC will not break, but check out the LTC price in $ when BTC was 120+ $, and check it now. How much LTC decreasd in $ a little. PPL dont see a poent

BTC broke before many times, and so far has been fixed every time. Will get get fixed next time? I sure hope so but if not for me, I have a back up...

Some people buy LTC for speculation, it is a good tool to use to get "money" out of BTC and into something else other than dollars. You can see that when BTC goes up, LTC now goes down. This trend happened after we jumped from 5 cents to $6.

most of the arguments used against LTC and the same ones normal people use to attack BTC. Sad as it is both crypto :/

Will coinbase, mt gox and others start using LTC? Maybe? Will the LTC devs keep working on LTC and making it better? Sure.

Honestly I am glad I have both and if one of them dies I will be looking for a new back up no matter what. I guess it is just my nature.

Trolling
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: