Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:20:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to buy for 1000$?  (Read 128 times)
jankole14 (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:27:47 AM

Hey friends, i am newbie if i want to invest 1000$ by myself i will buy ETH or BTC, but maybe here are someone who can say another promising projects with will have great results in this or next year!
manoj6233

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:40:13 AM

Depends on where are you taking that 1000$ If that is everything that you got, Ethereum is a good investment. If you have 1000$ to throw away, you could invest in some riskier small value coins that are still good to invest. In both cases, I advise you to invest in Ethereum. Even a 33% investment in Ethereum could cover your 66% loss if you chose badly on other altcoins.
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:51:03 AM

No one will give you a guaranteed correct answer. The cryptocurrency market is unpredictable. Any coin can display a pump or dump for no apparent reason. It's like roulette. I can say that now you can buy any coins. The entire cryptocurrency market has great prospects for growth. But perhaps the coins will be enlarged and so I recommend to invest now use the coins from the top 5.
Easteregg69

Activity: 1458
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:59:58 AM

Binance coin gives you 50% discount on trading fees on binance.

Ethereum tends to get stolen. Best practice is to never take it out of the exchange. Then you know where you got your thief is anything goes wrong.

Throw some "shit" and see what sticks.
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:03:32 AM

all Ball is in your court sir! all the coins are now red, you can invest your $ 1000 in whatever coin you want. like you have to save some of your money in btc, because this year btc will show the actual price. you can also save some of his other money in RIPPLE, STELLAR LUMENS, WAVES and ETHEREUM coins. you will be able to combine short-term and long-term investments, so you will benefit in the short term or long term (future)

pochtalionin

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:04:42 AM

Hey friends, i am newbie if i want to invest 1000$ by myself i will buy ETH or BTC, but maybe here are someone who can say another promising projects with will have great results in this or next year!

I would buy ETH for $ 600 and AUTO for $ 400. I believe that AUTO has good prospects for growth.
 Soon the price will double and it will be possible to sell half of the AUTO tokens and you will return your $ 400 and you will still have AUTO tokens at $ 400. I think this is a good investment.
link to AUTO: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cube/
Easteregg69

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:07:54 AM

Forgot. Cheapest coin on bittrex is doge now a days.

Aliya Taj

Activity: 226

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:08:58 AM

$1000 can buy you a small quantity of BTC which if you hold for a long time will give you bigger returns, it can buy you ETH, which is another good coin/. the best thing to do however is to split it and diversify, there are good coins like XMR, NEO, WAVES that are cheaply available, decide which one fits your plans and invest in these alts, they might just make you rich
Erlinda Santiago

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:13:40 AM

if you want a suggestion in tht money you can buy a lot maybe you can split it into three buy bitcoin ethereum and litecoin because these three coins are competetive right now in the market economy

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Hssn

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:14:11 AM

Buy half of that amount with btc for safe play.
Then buy eth 25% of your investment,
And search for good altcoins like neo,iota,neblio and invest orther 25%.
Easteregg69

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:15:37 AM

No one will give you a guaranteed correct answer. The cryptocurrency market is unpredictable. Any coin can display a pump or dump for no apparent reason. It's like roulette. I can say that now you can buy any coins. The entire cryptocurrency market has great prospects for growth. But perhaps the coins will be enlarged and so I recommend to invest now use the coins from the top 5.

End of the month. Expect downwards trends until wednesday. From then the market will start rise again.

Quote: "In crypto opinions are considered like assholes. Everyone got one".

TreXzar

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 11:15:50 AM

I would put it in Ethereum and Neo right now, both are on sale during this crash Smiley
then use it to buy into other alt coins that are undervalued in your eyes, all needs your own research of course

◼◼  WorkChain.io  ◼◼                                            
◼◼ The Future of Payroll   ◼ Make Every Day Payday
jemuyugo

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:18:26 AM

What would you like to invest for the $ 10,000 you love to trade or hold? If you like to trade, use half the money to buy bitcoin and keep the rest you can trade in Bitcoin / Altcoin. If you want to hold I think you should buy top 10 coin on coinmarketcap and keep them in gold for 1-2 years you will be profitable.
digitran

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:20:24 AM

Better try to invest in different coins to diversify your risk. I would suggest to invest in Bitcoin, Ethereum and Neo right now, but Hodl for long term, then only you can get profits. Try to be patience before selling.
Easteregg69

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:21:35 AM

Still lurking on the Honda shares.

wilburwilbur

Merit: 33

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:21:57 AM

if i am given a chance ? or suggestion? well for me i will invest that 1000 USD on one coin only with a red mark on coinmarket cap
my list would be in the first top twenty of the coinmarketcap. why? because those coins are high volume and circulating supply
in that way i can let it be and check it from time to time
ill risk that 1000 USD on one coin only, it's risky yes but it will be quite profitable.
the higher the risk the higher the profit remember that

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 12:10:16 PM

Neo, ADA, XEM my choice for few future weeks. Now a lot of coins on the bottom and can be bought, just check their news, how developers work. Maybe something promising in the nearest future.

_Mikasa_

Activity: 234
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:21:25 PM

There is no definite answer on your question. You were asking for the opinion and suggestion of others and not for facts. Because here at the world of cryptocurrency, majority of currencies are volatile. Their values are continuously fluctuating and very unpredictable because its value changes constantly. But in my own perspective, bitcoin is the more better option because on this day, the value of bitcoin dumped pretty big which means it is a nice opening for investors to invest right now. The value of bitcoin is dumping but as time goes by, it will regain its value.
Andatello

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:22:18 PM

Now is a good time to invest but be sure to do your own research into coins. We can all suggest coins, particularly now that they are all low. Ultimately it is your money and you must research and then decide. Personally I would stick to the top 10.
melatiy28

Activity: 80

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:23:02 PM

for now with such capital I think will buy token etherium with 100% total capital and I will hold it within 3-6 months ahead and added daily monitoring on the exchange.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: